[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

Not 100% agreed...

Ravenous Passion is not just an ms boost.
With mastery, u get spell damage increases your attack dmg (less than crown that is 150%). So the rage gives u an dps increase at first.
Then berserk adds more atk spd/dps/move spd/less dmg taken. The buff lasts quite long if your ravenousis 15 rage per 200 mana spent + gloves implicit that gives u rage per hit.

After trying both setups (crown or ravenous), i prefer by far ravenous passion !
ficou muito top essa build!
Can someone describe how to craft the rare wand? I can't fully understand what's happening in the video due to it being in Portugese.

Thanks!
Buy a fractured spell damage imbued wand and spam lightning damage essences until its got t1 attack speed, enough of a crit chance mod to cap your crit chance and an open prefix to craft pen on. You could try for a slightly stronger one using veiled orbs but that would be very expensive and a big gamble given that you would be 50/50 on either hitting the suffixes cannot be changed metamod and then trying to unveil ele pen or hitting your lightning damage mod and needing to start over.

Edit: You may be able to make a very good wand in gravecrafting, although I suspect that it would be outrageously rare given that you want a single super high tier caster mod and then a bunch of attack mods which means you can't just drop all the unwanted mods to super low odds.
CarbotZergling123 님이 2024. 5. 19. 오전 10:10:44에 마지막으로 편집
"
Susurrus19 님이 작성:
Can someone describe how to craft the rare wand? I can't fully understand what's happening in the video due to it being in Portugese.

Thanks!

"
-fractured base from lightning or spell damage
-Leave with 28%+ quality
-Then use lightning damage essence, until you get atk speed t1
-Then create the mods
-enchant the havest
"
roeshamboner 님이 작성:
Hello Afana.

How well do you think this build could perform without the soul eater gloves and rage helmet? I would like to try making it in a private league, so we will probably not get those items for a while, or at all. Would it still be t17 viable?

"
Yes, but why not use the glove and helmet?
I'm hoping to get something like this working in standard without the helm and gloves for now too because the helm is so expensive. Any recs on how to do that?
crown of eyes is better than ravenous passion most of the time as well as significantly cheaper, berserk makes ravenous passion slightly better vs bosses. Soul Ascension is a ton of ias but just decent rare es gloves with eldritch implicits and a bunch of es are vastly cheaper (1 to 2 divs for 200+ es gloves last I checked vs 7+ divs for a good soul ascension) and good enough for most content.

Edit: you can also use thunderfists and stick power siphon in a 4l, its actually pretty close in damage to 6l power siphon with rare gloves with exposure and rage implcits and opens up a few more links for some other part of the build.
CarbotZergling123 님이 2024. 5. 24. 오전 10:04:54에 마지막으로 편집
Hi,

I wonder if there is any simple way to improve clear speed using differents supports? Chain, pierce, returning projectiles maybe? Right now I am leveling using breach/shrine tech and I am struggling to kill all monsters in time.
chain works alright but hits your dps, pierce is of lesser utility because the pierces aren't guaranteed to hit an enemy but doesn't reduce damage. However the easiest way to speed up clear is to run sacred wisps support and switch from badge of brotherhood to fury valve. With that set up I can clear maxed out extreme archaeology expeditions quickly enough that its not a problem.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보