[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

"
CarbotZergling123 님이 작성:
chain works alright but hits your dps, pierce is of lesser utility because the pierces aren't guaranteed to hit an enemy but doesn't reduce damage. However the easiest way to speed up clear is to run sacred wisps support and switch from badge of brotherhood to fury valve. With that set up I can clear maxed out extreme archaeology expeditions quickly enough that its not a problem.

That acttually helped a lot, thx!
Okay, I have many of the items here (Forbidden Flesh/Flame are non-existent at this point), but I still feel like I am lacking DPS. Any and all pointers and tips would be welcome! I have ~100D if needed.

https://pobb.in/N2sjX5E2BKgP

Mostly I want to farm the t17s that I have. I have a map tab worth, and I would like to experience what they are like without getting SMASHED.
Susurrus19 님이 2024. 6. 10. 오후 6:40:07에 마지막으로 편집
First of all try for a better wand. You have the wrong base to begin with (Omen wand has 1.2 base aps, you want an Imbued for its 1.5 base aps) with a good spell damage fracture. Then you spam lightning damage essence on it until it rolls t1 attack speed and an open prefix. From there craft pen on it and you should have a fair bit more damage. If you want a much better wand instead spam essence until its t1 attack speed and crit multi suffixes, then prefixes cannot be changed and veiled orb trying for the veiled ele pen modifier.

Additionally the taming is a very nice cheap pile of stats but there are several offensively superior options. Either a precursors emblem with good power charge mods (inc damage and/or flat damage are both very good for raw dps) and if you can afford it +1 max charges or a synth ring with +1 power charges (not certain how pricy they are this league but it might still be within your budget).
"
Laskolnyk 님이 작성:
Hi,

I wonder if there is any simple way to improve clear speed using differents supports? Chain, pierce, returning projectiles maybe? Right now I am leveling using breach/shrine tech and I am struggling to kill all monsters in time.

Use Fury Valve
I play on Xbox and Forbidden Flame jewels are practically unattainable because they don't drop and there aren't enough players to trade with. What alternatives would you suggest? :-) thx
Good abyss (searching eye for wand attacks) jewels with some combination of avoid shock, flat lightning, attack speed, crit multi and flat es. The avoid shock is there for running stormshroud for ele ailment immunity. If you aren't running stormshroud skip it.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보