Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

just got :
> Elemental Adaptation,
> some more life up from 4.4K to 4.8K
> now running Fire/Lighting Purity Auras. Managed to got rid of purity of elements
> using ruby/topaz flasks
> new 1100 evasion shield with 31% block

The survivability in maps with "18% reflect elemental damage" improved ALOT !!
is now viable but still needed to be more careful vs other maps..

still available 24% life passives and Acrobatics for the future...
Stef_ 님이 2014. 4. 5. 오후 7:14:35에 마지막으로 편집
"
Stef_ 님이 작성:
just got :
> Elemental Adaptation,
> now running Fire/Lighting Purity Auras. Managed to got rid of purity of elements

Get Saffel's Frame.
Hey thanks for posting this guide. I'm really really enjoying this build. I did 2-hand physical ST last league and it sucked hard compared to this.

Just had a quick question about the CWDT leveling in your Ambush setup. You have CWDT leveled to 16 (supports level 61 req) while Enduring Cry and Immortal Call are only leveled to 13 (level 54 req). Wouldn't it be better to keep CWDT at level 13 (supports level 55 req) so that you only have to take 1670 dmg to proc vs 2280?

Sorry if this has been covered already. There's 200+ pages I wouldn't know where to look.

Thanks!
IGN: Pockey
Pockey 님이 2014. 4. 5. 오후 8:37:31에 마지막으로 편집
"
Pockey 님이 작성:
Hey thanks for posting this guide. I'm really really enjoying this build. I did 2-hand physical ST last league and it sucked hard compared to this.

Just had a quick question about the CWDT leveling in your Ambush setup. You have CWDT leveled to 16 (supports level 61 req) while Enduring Cry and Immortal Call are only leveled to 13 (level 54 req). Wouldn't it be better to keep CWDT at level 13 (supports level 55 req) so that you only have to take 1670 dmg to proc vs 2280?

Sorry if this has been covered already. There's 200+ pages I wouldn't know where to look.

Thanks!

IMO it doesnt really matter, just go with whatever you are comfortable with. You will be taking quite a sum of damage if your evasion is low anyway
"
Pockey 님이 작성:

Thanks!

That's just what it was back when I posted it. I started with a higher level CWDT gem and lvl 1 of the others. I leveled them all as far as I could while playing and I think they're at 18 or 19 atm.

The reason for this is because I only got that setup and feel the need for it for the 2nd round of bosses in the Apex of Sacrifice. I use it solely to trigger immortal call vs the bone rain that wench does which causes a high amount of damage so it is best for me to have those gems at high level and get a larger benefit when they proc.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Stef_ 님이 작성:
just got :
> Elemental Adaptation,

simply put in life gain on hit in ele reflect maps, even _huge_ double reflect packs are a joke with lgoh!
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
So what would be the "default" optimal end-game flask set up for an evasion build ?

1 Ruby
1 Topaz
1 Jade or Granite ?
2 Life ?

Dispels ? Bleeding? Burning? Shocked ? Any other?
Stef_ 님이 2014. 4. 6. 오전 10:47:57에 마지막으로 편집
"
Stef_ 님이 작성:
So what would be the "default" optimal end-game flask set up for an evasion build ?

1 Ruby
1 Topaz
1 Jade or Granite ?
2 Life ?

Dispels ? Bleeding? Burning? Others?

1 Ruby, Dispel Curses, +Charges
1 Topaz, Dispel Shocked, +Charges
1 Granite, Double Armour, +Charges
1 Atziri DPS Flask
1 Seething Hallowed of Staunching

Is what I would go for, others may prefer something else.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Is really Seething Hallowed of Staunching so good ?

cause it recovers only 300-400 life vs other flasks that can go up to 1600+...Bleeding u can find it in others, i guess "instant recovery" does the trick, is it really worth it ?
Stef_ 님이 2014. 4. 6. 오전 11:02:50에 마지막으로 편집
"
Stef_ 님이 작성:
Is really Seething Hallowed of Staunching so good ?

cause it recovers only 300-400 life vs other flasks that can go up to 1600+...Bleeding u can find it in others, i guess "instant recovery" does the trick, is it really worth it ?

Remember you can tap it three times instantly - it does ~1.5K instantly which is crucial in some cases.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보