Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Stef, are you using flasks and/or purity of fire and lightning? I find that it helps a great deal.
Currently I run purity of lightning + purity or elements, but i am planning soon to swap elements with fire and get elemental adaptation passive also ...

xmm, no i was not using flasks, guess i ll have to get used to them...
Stef_ 님이 2014. 4. 5. 오전 11:23:20에 마지막으로 편집
Quality life leech will also help sustaining your life through reflect.
Hey sorry if you are pure evasion then why are you not getting acrobatic when you choose ranger classe ?
Have q20 life leech already. Doesn't help a lot in this case.

Yeah I delayed Acrobatics, in order to get all other stuff,some life nodes Thick-Skin, etc.

This is part of what I am asking, even being almost pure evasion I had no problems, but with this 18% reflect elem damage mod, I have trouble..

Update : found some good info in page154, with RT u can no longer evade reflect,but Acrobatics+good block helps.
Stef_ 님이 2014. 4. 5. 오후 2:06:43에 마지막으로 편집
"
equin 님이 작성:
"
cyuansheng 님이 작성:
14.5k dps now, finally 6L my Lightning coil :D
Still looking for better upgrades for most of my items...
P.S. LMP dominus op xD
스포일러

2nd curse usually enfeeble/Temp chain/Conductiviy(Only for dominus farming)

lol whats about life? :D.. u have 3k life or what? thats a coinflip!

I have 3.8k right now, i'm only lvl 87 now. Missing 24% of hp nodes atm :D
"
Stef_ 님이 작성:
OK, dinged lvl80 with quite good gear (not self found - 120% elem damage on rings/belts/amulet, 6L 2700 eva chest, alfa) and auras still at lvl18.

I have around 4.4K life and 9700 Spectral Throw dps.

However I almost cannot group run maps 70++ with mod "monsters reflect 18% elem. damage" !!!

I have to be an observer in this maps, or just throw some projectiles on single targets, otherwise in monster packs I get my ass kicked >>RIP...

Is there anything I can do to fix this, or we simply don't run maps with this damn mod ?

What of the following you thing is going to improve the situation ?

1)Still don't have Elemental adaptation passives (but res capped)
2)Don't have Acrobatics. Go for it ?
3)Run Grace instead of Haste
4) Go for 3 more life nodes (1 intelligence + 3x8% passives)
4)All the above ? (but have to go almost lvl 90)

A lighting.coil would improve the case i guess, but cant 5L/6L it and already spent 120fuses, I am almost broke !!!

All of the above would help but basically, at 9.7k ST DPS you shouldn't have any problem with reflect ele, I had more and only ran into problems with double/-max

Res capped isn't enough, you need the two Purities for sure and EA - that's how we deal with reflect and you can't skip it. Hit the two flasks and you have 92% in both res, GG well played - even double can't hurt you.

Don't see how L.Coil would help you with reflect, it deals with Phys Damage but it's still nice.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Chundadragon 님이 2014. 4. 5. 오후 3:13:08에 마지막으로 편집
thx a lot, your reply really helped, its now clear to me.

I have problem only in group maps with the mod "18% reflect ele damage"..., i guess due to missing EA and fire purity atm...(running elements + lighting)

As for lighting coil, yeah ur right i got confused, its for physical damage.
Stef_ 님이 2014. 4. 5. 오후 3:59:04에 마지막으로 편집
This build wins

kennyfluckingpowers 님이 2014. 4. 5. 오후 5:21:47에 마지막으로 편집
Good to see a lot of people still discovering and enjoying the build. Keep on keeping on :)
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보