Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
AgentTrack 님이 작성:
"
Unspec 님이 작성:
Is it possible to run 4 60% auras if I don't run the purity of fire/lightning?

But if you do not run purity and fire and lightning, reflect will come knocking at ur door, trust me it's scary, I experiment it before :)

Playing on HC, it feels like a lose lose situation. Run grace and IR and not worry too much about phys damage, or run purity of light/fire and not worry about reflect.

Also, how would one level? With a 2 hander or sword and board?
"
Unspec 님이 작성:
"
AgentTrack 님이 작성:
"
Unspec 님이 작성:
Is it possible to run 4 60% auras if I don't run the purity of fire/lightning?

But if you do not run purity and fire and lightning, reflect will come knocking at ur door, trust me it's scary, I experiment it before :)

Playing on HC, it feels like a lose lose situation. Run grace and IR and not worry too much about phys damage, or run purity of light/fire and not worry about reflect.

Also, how would one level? With a 2 hander or sword and board?

Coil = no phys damage, forget IR. It's worse. You can level to about 50 with a 2H and switch then.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:

Coil = no phys damage, forget IR. It's worse. You can level to about 50 with a 2H and switch then.

Ah, good point. Thanks for the advice!
why do you dont run elemental equilibrium?
wouldnt that a huge dmg buff ?
"
Aphaiton 님이 작성:

That question has been answered quite a few times in the thread already.

Read the tooltip for EE and consider the auras being used for this build.
If I agree with a specific statement/argument within a post, it doesn't mean I agree with the entire post.
If I disagree with something, it doesn't follow that I agree with the opposite.
Please keep this in mind when responding to me. Thank you. =]
"
Mathlete 님이 작성:
"
Aphaiton 님이 작성:

That question has been answered quite a few times in the thread already.

Read the tooltip for EE and consider the auras being used for this build.

Originally EE makes it sound like it would be a buff to anyone using more than one element but unfortunately it's buff overrides it's debuff from what I'm told. It's pretty stupid.
"
sSasori 님이 작성:
ok so just a quick question

I had a fancy foil with good ele damage and attack speed, but then i picked up this sword ( below ) and it increased my dps by an insane amount, should I keep it and keep looking to roll a good ele + as 1 hander? Level 60, farming the ledge for a day now trying to get something better and get some links for my auras with a 5/6L

If it's more dps feel free to use it but it wont last as anger and wrath level.
Is there a possibility of adding blood rage to this build?
I was thinking if one wears a lightning coil, and then only uses the purity of lightning to midigate the extra lightning damge.
Instead of the Purity of Fire, you could run Vitality to counter the degen - along with life regen nodes (Heart of Oak).. 1% of max life node near Templar). 20% Quality BR gives 10% leach, because of this, you can free up a socket in your 5/6 link, further incresing your DPS.
And for the merciless quest - one can get a frenzy charge instead of a passive.

I'm simply curious whether this would work, Opinions?
Mama297 님이 2014. 6. 26. 오전 6:10:01에 마지막으로 편집
"
Mama297 님이 작성:
Would this build work with
Hyaon's Fury Legion Sword ?

And Is there a possibility of adding blood rage to this build?
I was thinking if one wears a lightning coil, and then only uses the purity of lightning to midigate the extra lightning damge.
Instead of the Purity of Fire, you could run Determination to counter the degen - along with life regen nodes (Heart of Oak).. 1% of max life node near Templar). 20% Quality BR gives 10% leach, because of this, you can free up a socket in your 5/6 link, further incresing your DPS.
And for the merciless quest - one can get a frenzy charge instead of a passive.

I'm simply curious whether this would work, Opinions?

Sword sucks.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Am i able to run Dagger and Shield ? would appreciate an answer i don't want 1H on a shadow

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보