Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
MrZimz 님이 작성:
so currebtly have alphas and coil bought, shield is selffound, and have 8ex left

and could maybe use this?

APS is key. Get a rapier with 2.11-2.16 APS. Even with little elemental damage it will be your best option.
"
VernoInferno 님이 작성:
Level 65 Shadow with a few questions.

1. I don't have an Alpha Howl, which auras should I be running? Currently still running Anger and wrath.
2. If I only have a 4 link armor, which for gems would you run for spectral throw? Right now I am running ST, WED, LoH and LMP. I realize to run more auras, I need to add blood magic.
3. I'm poor, which do I buy first? Alpha's Howl or Lightning Coil?

Thanks!!!

i think faster atack wil be bether than wed i use wed when i get 6 l on my coil
WED adds more dps than Faster Attacks, it's not even close.
IGN: DatInternet
do i have to use purity of lightning/fire to cap resists ?

and what gems to use in shield and sword ?

bought this sword

MrZimz 님이 2014. 6. 27. 오전 7:54:22에 마지막으로 편집
"
MrZimz 님이 작성:
do i have to use purity of lightning/fire to cap resists ?

and what gems to use in shield and sword ?

bought this sword

hmm, Pof/pol is use to counter reflect as it raise your maximum fire and lightning resist. (I have 80 on both fire and lightning )
As for the gem wise, I put my movement skill on sword, which is whirling blade + BM + fa
Shield I put leap slam + BM + fa which I use to do some sarn CA farming :)
Found these two today, some broski told me they might be good for elemenal buzzsaw and i should not npc them. So are they even worth the stash space?

"
Teplokot 님이 작성:
Found these two today, some broski told me they might be good for elemenal buzzsaw and i should not npc them. So are they even worth the stash space?

Vendor both. You need at least 2.1 APS and 1 more good mod.
kasub 님이 2014. 6. 27. 오후 2:19:32에 마지막으로 편집

Lv74, good?

EDIT : Normaly i don't use IR, i use faster attacks
HowToPoney 님이 2014. 6. 27. 오후 3:56:04에 마지막으로 편집
"
HowToPoney 님이 작성:

Lv74, good?

Lightning coil 5l is much better than tabula, and get more life on ur gear too, 30+ is not enough, strongly recommend coil haha
"
HowToPoney 님이 작성:

Lv74, good?

Lightning coil 5l is much better than tabula, and get more life on ur gear too, 30+ is not enough, strongly recommend coil haha
And get attack speed, life, on gloves :)

Edit: oops sorry for the double post.
AgentTrack 님이 2014. 6. 27. 오후 9:02:02에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보