Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
kasub 님이 작성:
Vendor both. You need at least 2.1 APS and 1 more good mod.

this is bullshit

do not listen to this person. they do not know what they are talking about.

i played buzzsaw for a LONG TIME, did many many 77+ maps, killed atziri hundreds of times.

you DO NOT NEED 2.1 APS. that is luxury to the max.

the build will work more than fine (if not excellently) with a modest 2.0 attack speed weapon.

i was using a 220 ele dps foil with 2.05 attack speed through all the end game. i was not wanting for dps -- and that was after upgrading from a 2.0 with like 100 ele dps...which also worked fine in courtyard/palace/atziri/you-name-it.

this build is designed to be effective with virtually no gear, in a fresh league. meaning if a 1.8 attack speed foil is the best you have, that will work, for now.
Veruski 님이 2014. 6. 28. 오전 7:55:11에 마지막으로 편집
"
this is bullshit

I'm simply telling him that they won't sell... calm down. He was asking if he should keep them to sell,not use.

You can find far better rapiers for 1-2 chaos.
kasub 님이 2014. 6. 28. 오전 11:56:35에 마지막으로 편집
Im lvl 46 right now but this Blood Magic gem + Life leech thing seems like aint work very well :D when it will start working so i dont die too much -_-
"
djerimixer2260 님이 작성:
Im lvl 46 right now but this Blood Magic gem + Life leech thing seems like aint work very well :D when it will start working so i dont die too much -_-

Im guessing the issue is low dps. Id suggest running clarity and try to sustain with mana. It shouldnt be tot hard at this point. Vitality while using BM also helps greatly.

If all else fails, drop the shield and get a 2 hander, easier to sustain and its actually good for lvling
"
VernoInferno 님이 작성:
Level 65 Shadow with a few questions.

1. I don't have an Alpha Howl, which auras should I be running? Currently still running Anger and wrath.
2. If I only have a 4 link armor, which for gems would you run for spectral throw? Right now I am running ST, WED, LoH and LMP. I realize to run more auras, I need to add blood magic.
3. I'm poor, which do I buy first? Alpha's Howl or Lightning Coil?

Thanks!!!

You can use geofri helm instead of alpha. It gives +1 instead of +2 but is much cheaper.
"
Veruski 님이 작성:
"
kasub 님이 작성:
Vendor both. You need at least 2.1 APS and 1 more good mod.

this is bullshit

i played buzzsaw for a LONG TIME, did many many 77+ maps, killed atziri hundreds of times.

you DO NOT NEED 2.1 APS. that is luxury to the max.

the build will work more than fine (if not excellently) with a modest 2.0 attack speed weapon.

i was using a 220 ele dps foil with 2.05 attack speed through all the end game. i was not wanting for dps -- and that was after upgrading from a 2.0 with like 100 ele dps...which also worked fine in courtyard/palace/atziri/you-name-it.

this build is designed to be effective with virtually no gear, in a fresh league. meaning if a 1.8 attack speed foil is the best you have, that will work, for now.

I do 23.4k dps dual-wielding 1.9 aps weapons (claws). 2.0+ speed definitely isn't required, but for those following Mathils guide to the "T" it's strongly recommended.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
What would be best upgrade for me now?
About 10EX to spent atm.

Boots need some Chroms for RRBX...
Jakub19911 님이 2014. 6. 29. 오전 8:01:34에 마지막으로 편집
"
CupcakeFactory 님이 작성:
What would be best upgrade for me now?
About 10EX to spent atm.

Boots need some Chroms for RRBX...

Amulet and second ring suck, could upgrade the foil. Needs quality on LMP.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Jakub19911 님이 작성:

Since you didn't link Alpha's, I'm guessing you don't have it or your Aura gems are low-level?
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Chundadragon 님이 2014. 6. 29. 오전 8:11:54에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보