Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
vg22869 님이 작성:
hey guys riiiip your build :DDDD

Lol seriously now :P
Is elebuzzsaw gonna lose one aura in patch 1.2?
"
AMAZINGZAMIANG 님이 작성:
Is elebuzzsaw gonna lose one aura in patch 1.2?

Yes. And it's DPS is gunna go down ~30%

It's still fine.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
maybe herald of ice/ash can be integrated into the build aswell to conpensate for the anger/wrath nerf? they pretty much work the same anyways (adding ele damage to your attacks)
Hi, Forgive me if this has been answered.... but 367 pages even with the search bar is quite a bit. I run a crit dagger molten strike build, and was looking into speccing buzzsaw at 1.2 (if the nerf isnt that bad). My question is, since i own all crit gear is there an effect variant for crit buzzsaw? I also have a 5L Volls I use for molten, but this is my spectral throw setup atm.

My gear

I can easily sell the bino, and work on getting a faster attack speed rare dagger. Any help is appreciated :D thanks.

Edit fixed spoiler
TehFog 님이 2014. 8. 17. 오전 4:06:23에 마지막으로 편집
Hey Mathil, I'm a total noob at doing the skill tree. So I'd like to know, are you going to update the skill trees for 1.2 (for scion start)?
"
SamoWareZ 님이 작성:
played with poe builder a little bit,dropped 2 puritys for elements and made a rrrb alpha for empower anger+wrath ( so running 4 auras ) and left the tree almsot as it is,got the same hp with the new tree ( 4.8k ) but a much higher dps ( 12.1k dps became 13.3k dps ) so it seems that this build will be same/more powerful than it was. ( the tree is only 102 points so there's much more ele dmg and you may go for vaal pact and get more life+atkspeed by lvl 92 )
feeling better already :P

Why don't you use Haste instead of Empower?
"
TehFog 님이 작성:
Hi, Forgive me if this has been answered.... but 367 pages even with the search bar is quite a bit. I run a crit dagger molten strike build, and was looking into speccing buzzsaw at 1.2 (if the nerf isnt that bad). My question is, since i own all crit gear is there an effect variant for crit buzzsaw? I also have a 5L Volls I use for molten, but this is my spectral throw setup atm.

My gear

I can easily sell the bino, and work on getting a faster attack speed rare dagger. Any help is appreciated :D thanks.

Edit fixed spoiler

Yes, there is a crit version that I'll be making in the new leagues, I need to test it out before I say anything more - already done some levelling to ~60 in new Taiwan servers and it looks pretty good.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:
"
TehFog 님이 작성:

My gear

Edit fixed spoiler

Yes, there is a crit version that I'll be making in the new leagues, I need to test it out before I say anything more - already done some levelling to ~60 in new Taiwan servers and it looks pretty good.

Sweet, thanks for the fast reply. Ill be sure to watch this thread now ;)
"
Paratrax 님이 작성:
Hey Mathil, I'm a total noob at doing the skill tree. So I'd like to know, are you going to update the skill trees for 1.2 (for scion start)?

Added at the top of the first post what will likely be new specs for 1.2.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보