BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Balguez 님이 작성:

Dunno what I'm missing here, but care to elaborate the interaction of Paw's and reflect?
How can a build that deals mostly ele dmg, but leeches only phys dmg be better at handling reflect than an ele build that leeches on it's ele and phys dmg?

Fyndel's build goes Unwavering Stance without paws so you lose the ~50% evasion from Grace so reflect hurts a lot more.

I agree, this build handles reflect better but it's not really an issue at all although taking 50% ES hits from reflect is sometimes really sketchy :d
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
reaperpi 님이 작성:
Loath bane is really cool if you have the money. That's more of fyndel's build than flubby's.

Flubby uses mostly ele dmg with a bit of phys damage on his dagger for mana leech. The advantage here is that as a result, he really doesn't have to worry about reflect.

Fyndels setup (JakeAlmighty uses it as well) is nice because it means you get another gem slot, you can get away with no leech gem. You need some way to deal with reflect however, either a cwdt ic setup (you hit something and leech back what you lost before the IC ends) or grace.

Both setups are solid, fyndel's is more expensive, you need more supporting gear to make it work, flubby's scales really well and deals with reflect a bit more easily, especially with acuities.

Acuities is a MUCH bigger deal than loath bane.

fyndels and jakes approach has severe drawbacks:

a) their chars are A LOT less robust since they loose 4/5 of the leech don't believe it ? try it urself
b) they need loath bane or similarly high pdps versions (which i am pretty sure does less dps in the end then e.g eagle thirst if u factor the need for grace instead of haste in see c)
c) that high pdps as u mentioned forces you to go way more defensive and u kinda have put in grace and usually also put in ondars (bye bye points bye bye haste)
d) that c) makes u loose purity of light and rips away the possibility to get clarity since you are now forced to run hatred on top of anger wrath grace and disc
e) the overall obtainable tooltip dps of theirs is less then what u can get on this specc maxed out. ( have to pay off two mirror from the foe eye massacre then gonna get the 70 multi ammy from axn to proove my point, but our values are allready beyond theirs without that ammy and just one foe eye).
d) The only gain is faster projectiles for life leech. faster projectiles to me plays shitty (a lot less control) and in good parties makes the party drop easy 20% ep gain due to way to far offscreen kills. also it plays more turretstyle (no haste and well fp simply does that) not the fluent fast pace ninja action u can see in the vids (3-4 blades flicker/wb tow packs next ..). . Learning to handle whirling blades and flicker well admittedly takes quite some time and adjustment to but once u mastered it youll never want to go back imho.

last notes: i havent been updating this thread in ages and quite frankly didnt watch the last 40 pages of respones either. i have a spare friday and will probably do one last final major update to the specc thread with end results( double foe + standard mirror ammy + lvl 100 dps specc at the considered playable 6kes border) and uber section (specc has been posted somewhere allready but well guess its gotta be linked upfront).

Afte rthat i'll be testing a new semi promising idea in the 1 months so stay tuned.
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
Flubby 님이 2014. 7. 8. 오후 6:44:34에 마지막으로 편집
"
Flubby 님이 작성:
"
reaperpi 님이 작성:
Loath bane is really cool if you have the money. That's more of fyndel's build than flubby's.

Flubby uses mostly ele dmg with a bit of phys damage on his dagger for mana leech. The advantage here is that as a result, he really doesn't have to worry about reflect.

Fyndels setup (JakeAlmighty uses it as well) is nice because it means you get another gem slot, you can get away with no leech gem. You need some way to deal with reflect however, either a cwdt ic setup (you hit something and leech back what you lost before the IC ends) or grace.

Both setups are solid, fyndel's is more expensive, you need more supporting gear to make it work, flubby's scales really well and deals with reflect a bit more easily, especially with acuities.

Acuities is a MUCH bigger deal than loath bane.

fyndels and jakes approach has severe drawbacks:

a) their chars are A LOT less robust since they loose 4/5 of the leech don't believe it ? try it urself
b) they need loath bane or similarly high pdps versions (which i am pretty sure does less dps in the end then e.g eagle thirst if u factor the need for grace instead of haste in see c)
c) that high pdps as u mentioned forces you to go way more defensive and u kinda have put in grace and usually also put in ondars (bye bye points bye bye haste)
d) that c) makes u loose purity of light and rips away the possibility to get clarity since you are now forced to run hatred on top of anger wrath grace and disc
e) the overall obtainable tooltip dps of theirs is less then what u can get on this specc maxed out. ( have to pay off two mirror from the foe eye massacre then gonna get the 70 multi ammy from axn to proove my point, but our values are allready beyond theirs without that ammy and just one foe eye).
d) The only gain is faster projectiles for life leech. faster projectiles to me plays shitty (a lot less control) and in good parties makes the party drop easy 20% ep gain due to way to far offscreen kills. also it plays more turretstyle (no haste and well fp simply does that) not the fluent fast pace ninja action u can see in the vids (3-4 blades flicker/wb tow packs next ..). . Learning to handle whirling blades and flicker well admittedly takes quite some time and adjustment to but once u mastered it youll never want to go back imho.

last notes: i havent been updating this thread in ages and quite frankly didnt watch the last 40 pages of respones either. i have a spare friday and will probably do one last final major update to the specc thread with end results( double foe + standard mirror ammy + lvl 100 dps specc at the considered playable 6kes border) and uber section (specc has been posted somewhere allready but well guess its gotta be linked upfront).

Afte rthat i'll be testing a new semi promising idea in the 1 months so stay tuned.
heres my pov , just answering a-d

a)yes we loose lifeleech and make us less robust but i made thats enogh for reflect and nothing more cause why do i want to leech more if its not needed and even a singel gmp hit heals me to full life thx to acuitys + we gain the freeze effect of hatred making EVERYTHING perma frozen , while your version doesnt have any cold dmg
b)yes we need a mirrored weapon aka something close but the build is made because of that reason if you try to be save you will probably need grace instead of haste but we gain hatred and get 30% cold dmg extra cause of no need of clarity (phys dmg mana leech)
c)+d)going defensiv means more es what great synergises with the mirrored gear availabe on standard league , ondars is not needed at all
e)overalltooltip is way more then if you would use lifeleech and a not phys dagger of the fact that you gain +1 gem faster attacks or faster proj or phys proj + hatred meaning another 30% dmg but if am wrong you can show me that , would be cool to improve spectral throw even more
d)not mutch to say

sry for posting in your thread it isnt ment to offend you i got pmed by 2 people that i should react to this post , i rly dont care we each play a diffrent version of ST and have our funs with it no need to be comparing each other

Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Fyndel 님이 2014. 7. 8. 오후 7:50:03에 마지막으로 편집
With rwgards to robustness: from what i have tested the phys leech while working just didnt feel the same as the elemental combo it is definetly working thats undisputed. Regarding that dps comparison: 6k es capped res, gmp, pcoc i or no charges (no flickercharge cheatin :)) full ele ref 78 clear full pref 78 clear vids ? :) i'm quite curious what would come out ahead since i kinda stopped min maxing ages ago. tbh from what i heard the values for phys seemed lower than i would have expected allthough its rough to compare due to the different gem setups and stil way more dps rhen remotely needed for endgame
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
k testing around atm linking some random stuff gonna sort and conclude later:

l21 wed spectral inc crit pcoc + l20 gmp
auras: haste20 anger21 wrath21 emped, disc21 pol21
es: 7,3k
specc:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdEMfQ5ID8QQexB_ES8RlhcvGYoZ1xqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-isKLJwtHy2DLagvbzt8O-E8jkSrRnFHBkyzUDBVrlXWVi1W9VfJWfNcil76X2pjQ2TnZp5tGW-ecFJwVnC7cNV7133jf8aApIMJhtGIQohrj0aPpo_6kBuSfZMnlwaX0JhvmZqaE5u1naOhIqJAoqOnCKcrrH-v67GQtAy0xbb3t9a4k7jKuT6-OsAawFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6xKLGnspK2RPbGttZ217bbtvU4Yji9-OE5c_quutj6-7y4fPq9Pj1S_ba-tL7Cfyr

item combo:

->

same setup simply loath bane

swap hatred for haste loath bane:

loath bane + kick pol for hatred and haste (bad cant be res capped in my setup):

eagle thirst + kick pol for hatred and haste (bad cant be res capped in my setup):

loath bane (no emp anger wrath ) + haste +hatred( the general phys spectrel setup):

Flubby 님이 2014. 7. 9. 오전 8:55:02에 마지막으로 편집
the only think I don't like about just using wrath & anger is the missing perma freeze...
If you would change rings+dagger to cold-ele rolls, I'd prefer your build, but currently I'm using a mixture of both worlds, works just fine
"
Ceratoidei 님이 작성:
the only think I don't like about just using wrath & anger is the missing perma freeze...
If you would change rings+dagger to cold-ele rolls, I'd prefer your build, but currently I'm using a mixture of both worlds, works just fine

Rgearding that cold dmg roll .. boy canÄt say i havent tried yet :D

regarding the speccs:

it is pure esotherical talking at those gear lvls.. anything beyond 100k basically one shots close to everything. i ran ubers in less then 8 min on 75k singletarget in ambush allready the 250k now just fuck her down to 0 % before she heals up in mirror phases .....

the freeze part looses heave weight considering that shit just melts .. it doesnt really matter if the oneshot shatters em or shatters em not... it does matter while scaling up to those levels though. Imho it's a preference option early on and a non bonus to phys late.

faster projectiles for life leech on the other hand is debateable i have my opinion on that stated and no discussion is gonna change that. Though the ep drawback for grps alone would have me not want it even if i preferred the playstyle.

while its not as much damage difference as i would have expected the outcome is basically:

loath bane + non emp anger wrath and haste hatred:

- freeze
- can play faster projectiles instead of ll
- can not really run pol so is a bit more gear restricted

eagle thrist + emp anger wrath + haste:
- can'T freeze
- does slightly more dmg (170 vs 150k)
- to me feels better since i love the full life leech on those dps

one might argue the third option and that would probably the be all end all if a spell dmg loath (or tyrannical eagle) existed: emp anger wrath + hatred allthough even this will not give considerably more dmg and despite the attackspeed levels beeing very high haste aura is still noticeable and plays a bit smoother.

to sum it up doesnt matter and i'll definetly save me a mirror and not get loath.

Skill Tree is broken! Even in the page 37
lol what the fuck

why would you use life leech gem with a phys dagger?

XD

some real derpenstein moments in this thread...
Veruski 님이 2014. 7. 9. 오후 2:43:07에 마지막으로 편집
"
Veruski 님이 작성:
lol what the fuck

why would you use life leech gem with a phys dagger?

XD

some real derpenstein moments in this thread...

the real question is why the f wouldn't you?
I W I N GG
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보