BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

Add Mr. JakeAlmighty =)

He'll rescue your instance if you fail.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:
Add Mr. JakeAlmighty =)

That would be good to have back up in case I fail instead of losing the set. Need to do it this week as I need to snap shot because I dont have mirrored gear do go without :)
"
Ruffneck058 님이 작성:
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:
Add Mr. JakeAlmighty =)

That would be good to have back up in case I fail instead of losing the set. Need to do it this week as I need to snap shot because I dont have mirrored gear do go without :)

Hey - just find me ingame when you want to try it :)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
From the last 1.2 patchnotes (Garena) it seems this build is going to see a substantial dps reduction, it's affected by:
- the change to CoE (a net 23% loss)
- the nerf of both Anger and Wrath
- the nerf of ST
- the nerf to Shock stacks
I enjoyed it for 2 leagues so it's nice to know that I won't feel compelled to play it again ;)
Haboryme 님이 2014. 8. 14. 오전 3:59:31에 마지막으로 편집
"
Haboryme 님이 작성:
From the last 1.2 patchnotes (Garena) it seems this build is going to see a substantial dps reduction, it's affected by:
- the change to CoE (a net 30% loss)
- the nerf of both Anger and Wrath
- the nerf of ST
- the nerf to Shock stacks
I enjoyed it for 2 leagues so it's nice to know that I won't feel compelled to play it again ;)

CoE we know is a 23% nerf.

I can imagine Anger and Wrath are going to be reduced by 33% which is a direct 33% nerf - I don't think anymore would be justifiable/acceptable. Less? I'm not sure.

ST nerf will maybe reduce the damage by 20%

All in all, I don't think this build being purely reliant on auras will have half of it's damage after the patch.
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:

CoE we know is a 23% nerf.

Sometimes I'm stupid, thanks for the correction.
I don't get why they are buffing wanders so much while also nerfing ST. Low life wanders have always been very close behind ST.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln 님이 작성:
I don't get why they are buffing wanders so much while also nerfing ST. Low life wanders have always been very close behind ST.

Not sure bout that, wander will get the CoE hit and Anger and Wrath hit - I think their actual DPS will stay exactly the same as before.

We'll see - even if spectral gets halved I think it will clear almost as fast as before.
Using a quickly made build (lvl97 shadow 114points) and the value from 1.2 (Taiwan) for Anger, Wrath (infered to lvl25 so not 100% accurate) and ST.
I get from 108k dps LMP to 82k and I also lose a lot of ES (still plenty to grab but that will mean further dps loss).
The outlook isn't too grim but yes, it will be a bit harder to get this build to perform very well.

NB: there might other changes we haven't seen yet (blood rage maybe?)
from taiwanese site :
"
Assassin's Mark

Critical Weakness, while not terribly strong on its own, gets incredibly effective in the hands of the right player. A character heavily invested in increased Critical Chance will absolutely decimate their foes when they afflict them with this weakness. While it's not the most direct of curses, Critical Weakness stands among the best when utilized correctly.

Curses all targets in an area, making them more vulnerable to Critical Strikes. Killing the cursed targets will grant life and mana, and a chance to gain a power charge.

that could free the power charge on crit slot? maybe even life leech slot if you use a physical weapon...

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보