BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
blaes 님이 작성:
from taiwanese site :
"
Assassin's Mark

Critical Weakness, while not terribly strong on its own, gets incredibly effective in the hands of the right player. A character heavily invested in increased Critical Chance will absolutely decimate their foes when they afflict them with this weakness. While it's not the most direct of curses, Critical Weakness stands among the best when utilized correctly.

Curses all targets in an area, making them more vulnerable to Critical Strikes. Killing the cursed targets will grant life and mana, and a chance to gain a power charge.

that could free the power charge on crit slot? maybe even life leech slot if you use a physical weapon...

LL freed up has already been covered on Fyndel's build.

We will have to see about that curse, mana and life gain on kill is still the shittest thing EUW but powercharges is kinda good, will have to curse all the time which is rly annoying - maybe the old PCoC flicker will come back.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Haboryme 님이 작성:
Using a quickly made build (lvl97 shadow 114points) and the value from 1.2 (Taiwan) for Anger, Wrath (infered to lvl25 so not 100% accurate) and ST.
I get from 108k dps LMP to 82k and I also lose a lot of ES (still plenty to grab but that will mean further dps loss).
The outlook isn't too grim but yes, it will be a bit harder to get this build to perform very well.

NB: there might other changes we haven't seen yet (blood rage maybe?)

we checked bloodrage atleast on garena its the same.

thanks for testing some thoughts from my side:

a) it will sitll easily be possible to go beyond the 6man grp carrier barrier of 50k it might need a bit more gear and it will need the lvl20+ anger/wraths even more but its still more then easily doable
b) the slight reduction of reduced mana in tree has a nasty effect of us loosing a second 60% aura on life thats actually the biggest headache and specc hit but well it translates to either loosing purities or haste ... neglibilbe imho
c) the build will be even more mental then it is now when played with aura supporter or grps stacking the specc with generosity correctly split up ( we won't do this this league thoguh sinc eour time schedules dont meet that great)
d) the base crit multi ner fis kind of a bummer but it probably won'T make that much of a difference before gear lvls are so high again that it doesnt matter anymore again
e) the new es nodes are just mental we will get an easy 1-2k more es or simply invest those in the now less expensive crit circles and keep the same es. that will most likely negate quite a bunch of the original nerfs

all in all the specc got nerfed a bitbut way less then was needed. Most nerfs also fucked the competing speccs likewanders and crit ele bow builds as well so i do not see an end of the spectral reign coming in the very late game. At the "low" lategame theres going to be a shift to more es speccs and even more casters with well 80% of the leagues going to be witches.

To me that patch generally is going the right direction but they didnt go in harsh enough to enforce a shift to a new meta. Only thing i can see is some more viable midgame builds (freezepusle and spear e.g.) and a bit less aura emphasis but not rly the big change the poeple at e.g. reddit make it out to be ("help help everythign different help can't see").
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
Flubby 님이 2014. 8. 17. 오후 12:03:29에 마지막으로 편집
Agree that this spec is still #1, GMP spectral got capped out at around 90k with mirror gear by my calculations using 20 Anger and Wrath, no Empower on Anger and Wrath (Don't know numbers for 26 Anger + Wrath)
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:
Agree that this spec is still #1, GMP spectral got capped out at around 90k with mirror gear by my calculations using 20 Anger and Wrath, no Empower on Anger and Wrath (Don't know numbers for 26 Anger + Wrath)

tests reached 170k on eagle with gmp double foe rune medaillion brimstone charm empowered anger wrath life leech still in ...
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
"
Flubby 님이 작성:
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:

tests reached 170k on eagle with gmp double foe rune medaillion brimstone charm empowered anger wrath life leech still in ...

Are you using the new numbers for Anger and Wrath and the new spectral base damage?

170k sounds a bit much but 90k was with the new 20 Anger and Wrath =)
Chundadragon 님이 2014. 8. 17. 오후 12:41:59에 마지막으로 편집
170k gmp was pre 1.2

90k gmp still sounds more than good to me, I got no issue using lmp either.
IGN: Iski
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:
"
Flubby 님이 작성:
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:

Are you using the new numbers for Anger and Wrath and the new spectral base damage?

170k sounds a bit much but 90k was with the new 20 Anger and Wrath =)

well thanks for that calculation then missed the l20 part. Though that empower +1 wrath anger thingy is kind of important if u go full ele :D if 90k was L20 then L26 should still be 130k easily
Was with Wrath Fang as well, beware =)

Which was around 30k including the Hatred Conversion so minus that I guess, so around 60k pure ele from auras - should be around 90k pure ele with level 26 I think.
Chundadragon 님이 2014. 8. 17. 오후 3:47:32에 마지막으로 편집
Hello to the frequenters of this thread! I've been away for a while, so looking for some guidance.

Played this build in domination, loved it. Few questions as I don't currently have the time to read through all the posts, if anyone could summarise how the build will work with the new changes, or give me a few page numbers to look through. (If that's even possible, I know they're changing the tree, but might not neccesarily effect this builds area of the tree? anyway...) I prefer the aura support build(hopefuly this one hasn't been broken or anything) and never bothered with snapshotting anywho, works very well with magic finding ;)
Malum95 님이 2014. 8. 18. 오전 11:47:28에 마지막으로 편집
"
Malum95 님이 작성:
Hello to the frequenters of this thread! I've been away for a while, so looking for some guidance.

Played this build in domination, loved it. Few questions as I don't currently have the time to read through all the posts, if anyone could summarise how the build will work with the new changes, or give me a few page numbers to look through. (If that's even possible, I know they're changing the tree, but might not neccesarily effect this builds area of the tree? anyway...) I prefer the aura support build(hopefuly this one hasn't been broken or anything) and never bothered with snapshotting anywho, works very well with magic finding ;)

CoE doesn't work with PA.
Anger and Wrath got nerfed by 17-18%.
Reservation reduction nerfed, less auras.

DPS of this build got roughly cut by 40%, but it still works in the same way. The other thing to note is that usually PCoC is linked to spectral now instead of Flicker.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보