BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

Would you mind linking your current gear (with skill gems) unless the one on page 1 is up to date? Thank you.
IGN: korgan_bloodarrow
If Physical is so small a part of your DPS, why bother with a Crown of Eyes at all?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
because i get way beyond 180 wed from it? Read "attack dmg" its the fun thing about that piece of gear that unimaginative phys part is definetly not where its power lies.
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
Flubby 님이 2014. 1. 14. 오후 5:59:49에 마지막으로 편집
"
korgan_bloodaxe 님이 작성:
Would you mind linking your current gear (with skill gems) unless the one on page 1 is up to date? Thank you.

i sold off my amulet (needed cash after that dagger massacre and gota good price)currently using this as replacement:
ot king but good enough.

also changed the dagger to the new one though i regret selling my old lower pdps one a bit since beeing able to switch back to a lower pdps one would be very nice for physref + very shitty mods maps.

i btw dont use clarity anymore and swapped the path to range in duelist for the proj speed ranger node. that sums up the changes pretty much. also use a suboptimal tree atm dmg wise but had to remove some phys dmgso i can still semi safely attack double phys ref and vuln pyhs ref when shockstacked. so do not use this for any templating and tell me there are better paths i know there are :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecF-Q5ID8QQexEvEZYV8BmKGdcc3CT9KLUqOCsKLKYtHy2DLagvbzIJNAo26DdmOlI7fDvhRnFHBkrITLNQMFYEVi1W9VivWlJaplv0XIpfamCIYVJjQ2xGbRluqm-ecFJwVnC7cmx4DXvXfeN_xoMJhmCIQohrj_qQG5DWkyeXBpfQmZqaE5tdm7Wdo5_LoqOnK6c0qJqpbqx_sZC0DLTFtfK297fWuMq5Pr46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23EospK1QDZE9sa21nbXttu29Tcx-L344TnVOtj7Bjyl_Lh8-r1S_yr

as stated i wont update the guide before i know the new leagues changes though. nevertheless im pretty sure ggg wont nerf it atm. so ill prolly clean everything up and polish in the league break.

thoughts on nerfability:

if they remove crown u loose a bit of scaling but can simply get more multi and crit not a big nerf.

if they overahaul auras completely it might be a change but im pretty sure one could construct a solution to whatever theyd change.

spectral nerf for 1h daggers alone would be very unusual and a general spectral nerf would uttelry destroy all other spectral builds that dont go that nuts on high lvl so i dont see that happen either. Besides that they prolly wouldnt nerf more than 20% less and that change nothing, since everything beyond 40k is only icing on the cake and u can easily get beyond that ( given enough talent points and cash).

Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
Flubby 님이 2014. 1. 14. 오후 6:03:27에 마지막으로 편집
I realize this build becomes viable around lvl 80, I'm perfectly fine with that. What levelling build would you advise then? What would the rough passive tree look like? I assume it'd be based around spectral throw and life.
Level as a 2H SS, life based obviously.
Order for grabbing nodes (how I did it, might not be the best way)
-Sentinel (through +prj dmg)
-Berserking
-Path of the Warrior (for some life)
-Iron Grip
-rest of life nodes around Path of the Warrior
(might need to grab the +30dext near Iron Grip at some point)
then go up the other side of the tree
-Harrier (through attack speed)
-Influence
-Written in Blood
-Nullification (grap the 3 life nodes on your way if need be)
-Assassination
-Bloothirst
-Throatseeker

From this point you won't get much benefit from your next passives points, you're just preparing the transition.
-Deep Wisdom
-Arcane Focus (and the +6ES next to it)
-Nightstalker
-From the Shadows
-Adder's Touch

When you get there I feel like you can switch to ES. (89points used, no points from the bandits)
Remove all life nodes (19 points if you took all of them)
Get:
-Vaal Pact
-Unatural Chain (you may skip this one)
-Pain attunement (if building as low life obv)
-Ghost Reaver
-Void Barrier (if CI you won't take this one right now)
-Arcing Blows
switch the AS nodes from the scion's start to spell dmg
> 0 points left

Throughout your leveling you should use uniques 2-handers such as Shiversting, Blood Reaper, Geofri's Baptism, Rigvald's Charge, Terminus Est, Kaom's Legacy to get a strong DPS.
Also see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/656733 for some insights on how to level efficiently.

"
Haboryme 님이 작성:
Level as a 2H SS, life based obviously.
Order for grabbing nodes (how I did it, might not be the best way)
-Sentinel (through +prj dmg)
-Berserking
-Path of the Warrior (for some life)
-Iron Grip
-rest of life nodes around Path of the Warrior
(might need to grab the +30dext near Iron Grip at some point)
then go up the other side of the tree
-Harrier (through attack speed)
-Influence
-Written in Blood
-Nullification (grap the 3 life nodes on your way if need be)
-Assassination
-Bloothirst
-Throatseeker

From this point you won't get much benefit from your next passives points, you're just preparing the transition.
-Deep Wisdom
-Arcane Focus (and the +6ES next to it)
-Nightstalker
-From the Shadows
-Adder's Touch

When you get there I feel like you can switch to ES. (89points used, no points from the bandits)
Remove all life nodes (19 points if you took all of them)
Get:
-Vaal Pact
-Unatural Chain (you may skip this one)
-Pain attunement (if building as low life obv)
-Ghost Reaver
-Void Barrier (if CI you won't take this one right now)
-Arcing Blows
switch the AS nodes from the scion's start to spell dmg
> 0 points left

Throughout your leveling you should use uniques 2-handers such as Shiversting, Blood Reaper, Geofri's Baptism, Rigvald's Charge, Terminus Est, Kaom's Legacy to get a strong DPS.
Also see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/656733 for some insights on how to level efficiently.

thank you very much, I appreciate that :)
hi, just wondering what i can do to improve my gear, only getting 9k dps roughly, and did you get the 15% increase duration nodes for the power charges? i'm having trouble keeping them up.

Using the shield purely to keep my resists at max, pretty short on currency but what would the order of getting newer gear be?

Wrath lvl11 really hurts your dps you will see a dramatic increase as you get it to 18+.
Your dagger is a bit too slow as is its crit chance. Aim for 1.9+ APS and 8.5+ Crit.
I wouldn't use Rainbowstrides, rares boots with ~100ES 80+ ele resists and a better shield (~300ES, one good res or ~10@res and ~40spell power) should still cap your res, increase your ES and boost your dps. They shouldn't be too expensive.
Ghost Reaver can be reached through the power charge nodes (one of these increases their duration).

Your Plague Spiral ring provides little elemental dmg and average resistances, this should be upgradable fairly easily.

Get your Shav to +10spell power, it doesn't make sense to be stingy on blessed orbs for a 30+ex chest =)

Quality on gems is important, most notably on Increased Critical Damage (+40).
I'm also wondering what to improve my gears. Right now I have 5L Shavronne (spent 20ex and no 6L :S ) and have only 12.9k dps. If I switch Weapon Elemental to Life Leech gem I'll have 9.1k dps.

I have lvl 19 wrath and lvl 17 anger. I doubt that my dps gonna increase dramatically at level 20.

What am I missing out?

Btw the equipped ST gem is only level 13 20%. If I switch to level 19 0% ST gem i lose about 100dps.

And the boots are just temporary. Just using that for resist before I find a new 3R1B ES boots. But that has ntg to do with my dps though.
FEELme2013 님이 2014. 1. 15. 오전 8:55:42에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보