BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Flubby 님이 작성:

regarding that squishy part: compared to other speccs i never felt squishy quite the contrary. it sounds like your not using life leech gem (which imho is fail)

Yes I am obviously using life leech. I don't understand your hostility - maybe if you had read my post you will see that I said IF you cannot leech (desync, frozen for a bit) you can easily die to a mob pack/boss. Especially spell bosses. I have been playing high level maps (76-78s) and you really have to play careful with this build and not get too close to mobs or bosses and just kite from a distance. The whirling blades is especially conducive to causing desync if you are near doors and walls. Sometimes I would desync against a boss = NO LEECH because I am not hitting anything, and the boss is hitting me with spells/whatever, and then I easily die.

I am coming from a max block character so I guess my experience is different. But really no need to get hostile - I am simply trying to point out my experiences with this build for the benefit of others.
Ceryneian 님이 2014. 1. 19. 오전 9:48:48에 마지막으로 편집
"
Ceryneian 님이 작성:
"
Flubby 님이 작성:

regarding that squishy part: compared to other speccs i never felt squishy quite the contrary. it sounds like your not using life leech gem (which imho is fail)

Yes I am obviously using life leech. I don't understand your hostility - maybe if you had read my post you will see that I said IF you cannot leech (desync, frozen for a bit) you can easily die to a mob pack/boss. Especially spell bosses. I have been playing high level maps (76-78s) and you really have to play careful with this build and not get too close to mobs or bosses and just kite from a distance. The whirling blades is especially conducive to causing desync if you are near doors and walls. Sometimes I would desync against a boss = NO LEECH because I am not hitting anything, and the boss is hitting me with spells/whatever, and then I easily die.

I am coming from a max block character so I guess my experience is different. But really no need to get hostile - I am simply trying to point out my experiences with this build for the benefit of others.

Lol, Flubby must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed...

I agree with Ceryneian, a little too much dsync/lag will absolutely get you killed. If you aren't leeching, then you are dying. It's happened to me a few times. :( Mostly due to bosses.

I got one hit by Magera because ele weakness + I didn't hit pots + I hesitated, bam, one shot.

You absolutely have to go all out dpsing, or you die real quick.

JackedPoEisfun 님이 2014. 1. 19. 오후 12:22:01에 마지막으로 편집
why aren't you using inner force ?
"
hp86 님이 작성:
why aren't you using inner force ?

9 points to get it, there are better options for that many points.
if you guys are looking for a gearset to work with flubby's build, im selling some

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/764867
Alisia261 님이 2014. 1. 19. 오후 11:33:06에 마지막으로 편집
For more gearset here's a link to Flubby item's which we all know are quite hard to obtain now a days

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/765163
when leveling when do i stop using a 2h and switch to 1h and wrath hatred?
IGN: Masterxmind
"
motoeric616 님이 작성:
when leveling when do i stop using a 2h and switch to 1h and wrath hatred?

I would do that when switching to ES gear (at aroud 89points).
Before lvl up as life-based with a 2 handers.
"
Ceryneian 님이 작성:
"
Flubby 님이 작성:

no idea where you see the hostiliy but fine :)

that feeling u describe usually happens when u have to little accuracy i do not have it anymore with >90% hit. especially bosses have a tendency to evade to many hits when accu is to low and u rly feel it then compared to big packs since u only have one target for leeching. im actually using accuracy gem atm exactly for that reason and am as far as i know one of the little high lvls left that regulary do bosses... but ye
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
Flubby 님이 2014. 1. 20. 오후 7:36:26에 마지막으로 편집
"
JackedPoEisfun 님이 작성:
"
Ceryneian 님이 작성:
"
Flubby 님이 작성:

Lol, Flubby must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed...

I agree with Ceryneian, a little too much dsync/lag will absolutely get you killed. If you aren't leeching, then you are dying. It's happened to me a few times. :( Mostly due to bosses.

I got one hit by Magera because ele weakness + I didn't hit pots + I hesitated, bam, one shot.

You absolutely have to go all out dpsing, or you die real quick.

yes u have to go all out but once you are you are pretty much immortal. you can not play this build like a ranger ts not meant for that. and reading the two of yous comments it rly sounds like u do that. i can usually bath in situations where half the grp just runs so i dont see the squishy part. if you feel that way you should try pushing the speed and allways have some blades from the last pack with you.
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보