BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
korgan_bloodaxe 님이 작성:
Is that the one you saw:D?

I also saw this one but I had another one in mind.
I would be curious to know how much you paid for it, that's definitely a nice one.

@TheOnslaught:
Keeping a 107pts build that's how I would do it:
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAecFfQ5ID8QQexEvEZYZihnXGo8c3Ci1KjgrCiymLL8tHy2oL28yCTJ-NAo26DdmOlI7fDvhRnFHBkrITLNQMFYEVi1W6lb1WK9aUlqmW_Rcil9qYIhhUmNDbEZtGW6qb55wUnBWcLtybHgNfeN_xoMJhmCIQohrkBuQ1pMnl9CaE5tdm7Wdo5_LoqOnK6c0qJqpbqx_sZC0DLTFtfK297fWuMq5Pr46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6ykrZE9sa21nbXttu29Tcx-L344Tyl_Lh8-r1S_ba-wn8qw==

Probably less tooltip dps because I removed Acceleration (not effective at all, you take many points that don't bring much to the table).
Taking Infused Shield would give a tiny bit more ES but I think it's best keep the way you did it and grab the +8@res as 12more don't give much with only ~160iES

Mana issues:
With this build you have -20% mana reserved, that should alleviate your mana issues to some extent. With both Anger and Wrath you'll still have 32% mana left. Running Clarity isn't an option, removing one elemental aura is just wrong.
Switching FA for IncCritDmg would also be a good way of keeping your DPS at the same level (it might even boots your dps, I didn't do the math) and this should be more sustainable. And with this kind of armor that shouldn't be hard to get the right colours.
The last and probably the best thing to do to really deal with mana problem would be to get a higher pDPS dagger, but I'm aware it's fairly hard to get all the right stats on it.

DPS issues:
Your amu only provide 19crit multi, go for one with 50+ and 20spell or 30+WED. Crit multi will add a lot.
Also you should have 6power charges not 5. There isn't any better option for the bandits reward of merciless.
Haboryme 님이 2014. 1. 26. 오전 7:59:23에 마지막으로 편집
pretty sure

is the dagger you've seen
good answers here puce, later buddy
__

if you get mana problems with faster attacks, swich it for added accu. No mana multiplier, more hits (less misses -> better constant mana leech), more crits (more leech). The way your hit chance is checked twice when critting makes it a very strong yet underrated option.
IGN: Iski
Balguez 님이 2014. 1. 26. 오후 6:45:57에 마지막으로 편집
"
Balguez 님이 작성:
pretty sure

is the dagger you've seen
good answers here puce, later buddy
__

if you get mana problems with faster attacks, swich it for added accu. No mana multiplier, more hits (less misses -> better constant mana leech), more crits (more leech). The way your hit chance is checked twice when critting makes it a very strong yet underrated option.

yup that's the one, really sick dagger.
How much was it?

Additional Accuracy is really good, I use it instead of FA (though FA would add like 1k dps) I really like the consistency of the damage and the much lower mana cost.
I took it for the b/o of 15 ex.
IGN: Iski

my super sick setup. i'm level 68. have about 6k dps using life atm until i can go CI with my gear on standard. maybe helpful for those interested in what a ghetto setup looks like lol
IGN: Masterxmind
motoeric616 님이 2014. 1. 27. 오전 7:36:12에 마지막으로 편집
For those of you who runs out mana very fast. Here is cheap solution which fine worked with all my insane AS builds:

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ

I used like 4000 and the only 5-off color was this.

Can I just use added fire damage instead of faster attacks?
How much dps would I lose?
"
Dharmatrooper 님이 작성:
For those of you who runs out mana very fast. Here is cheap solution which fine worked with all my insane AS builds:

This ring would make us lose significant amount of DPS
"
chinsupak 님이 작성:
"
Dharmatrooper 님이 작성:

This ring would make us lose significant amount of DPS

Of course it will. But its very good temporary solution.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"
chinsupak 님이 작성:

I used like 4000 and the only 5-off color was this.

Can I just use added fire damage instead of faster attacks?
How much dps would I lose?

I replied to you through pm but so as anyone knows, added fire isn't really a good option unless you have a sick phys dagger. Still it can't beat FA or Additionnal Acc.

Thief's Torment is just too high a dps loss for it to be really useful in this build, you need to find another way around mana problems.

I made a spreadsheet to calculate the dps of spectral throw using this spec.
It works fairly well as I get results less than 1%off. The only execption is when I take Arcing Blows into the equation, it doesn't work as WED or Proj Dmg as it isn't additive. If I treat it like WED (applying it only to lightning dmg obv) I greatly overestimated the gain. This passiv node is always not as strong as it appears.
So if anyone knows how it works let me know.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보