BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

The clarity is only lvl 4 so Flubby could fit it into the remaining life he had open.
I don't think he uses clarity at all anymore.
If you can use it, do so. You'll get trouble with gem slots at some point tho.
IGN: Iski
Great build but seems like a standard league only type build to me. Would be nice to show us if the build works with reasonable gear for Domination and Nemesis players. Not to many people have 6l Shav's or play any PvP in this game for that matter. The defense in this build also relies heavily on skill usage and pots, how does one deal with constant desync other than death?
BudRoaster 님이 2014. 2. 22. 오후 3:17:38에 마지막으로 편집
Hey man, beutiful build. I would really like to try it with double strike. do you think that's a viable option?
If you think that double strike is indeed a viable option, what would the passive tree look like. I have a witch to respec, would that be just as viable for double strike? Thanks!
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
GnGEmpire 님이 2014. 2. 23. 오전 1:35:28에 마지막으로 편집
"
Balguez 님이 작성:
Ballistic Mastery for sure, unless you use faster projectiles.
It's only 3 point's and the difference to not having projectile speed is huge.
20% looks weak, but it's actually the sweet spot. You cover the whole screen. You don't fire off screen, blades returning in time.

Afterwards it's a choice of ES vs crit and spell damage.
Depends on your level and amount of ES of course.

Going for Path of the Savant is probably the best way, since it's both ES and spell damage.
Afterwards it's the power charge in the witch area and the node above. You can remove the 8% mana node behind Mana Geyser and get Deep Thoughts (mana noteable above power charge) at that point as well.

If you don't use the added accuracy gem, and don't get past 80% hit chance, Eagly Eye might be your best bet tho.

[e] Just saw you don't have Paint Attunement, and are only lvl 67?.
I guess that means either no Shavs (You should be CI then ofc.), and/or no Crown.
If that's the case, remove all spell damage, since it won't do jack shit. Get power charge and accu.
If you use Shavs and Crown, get PA asap.

Thanks Iski for the feedback. Ballistic mastery really did help a lot. The extra range just adds so much more versatility.

@BudRoaster, I haven't desynced all that much, though I avoid using movement skills near any objects.
"
Hey man, beutiful build. I would really like to try it with double strike. do you think that's a viable option?
If you think that double strike is indeed a viable option, what would the passive tree look like. I have a witch to respec, would that be just as viable for double strike? Thanks!

im pretty sure it does as u see i played around with dualstrike and clone already both giving rather absurd dmg numberss.

for doublestrike it would prolly be ds , leech splash multistrike,fa wed though thats a 6 off shavs a combination i dont have lying around tbh :!. i have 4r 1g 1b blue though guess i can do a screeenshot of numbers withouth fa . gonna do today for ya.

Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
"
BudRoaster 님이 작성:
Great build but seems like a standard league only type build to me. Would be nice to show us if the build works with reasonable gear for Domination and Nemesis players. Not to many people have 6l Shav's or play any PvP in this game for that matter. The defense in this build also relies heavily on skill usage and pots, how does one deal with constant desync other than death?

i dont quite undersatnd ? i mean i did 100 in domination with that build no idea what u want to hear regarding that league?

and yes the defense is very very active one but it works surprisngly good. Desyncs arent that much of a problem since build is semi ranged and u have a lot of leech up.
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
"
FixsMajstro 님이 작성:
Love the build and the videos man ! keep it up :) just started playing this build and I love it so far. Tho I have question.

I noticed that your clarity is level 4. Should I stop at 4 aswell or go for max lvl with it ?

i was using clarity for like 5 days then removed it since having the 200 life more buffer was worth more then the tiny little regen clarity provieded see page 37 for final gem setup
"
Flubby 님이 작성:
"

im pretty sure it does as u see i played around with dualstrike and clone already both giving rather absurd dmg numberss.

for doublestrike it would prolly be ds , leech splash multistrike,fa wed though thats a 6 off shavs a combination i dont have lying around tbh :!. i have 4r 1g 1b blue though guess i can do a screeenshot of numbers withouth fa . gonna do today for ya.

Thanks a bunch
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
GnGEmpire 님이 2014. 2. 23. 오전 9:28:57에 마지막으로 편집
Hi flubby, i have smiliar build for my wander. I was love my dps but after see this thread i just sit and cried a while :'(

My build not full elemental, its ele-physical. Since i cant leech and i cant sustain my mana without physical damage. Is there any tip to sustain mana without physical damage?

I have 11k aoe damage with my power siphon. (Power siphon - LMP - Chain - WED - Increased Critical damage) Which is too low compared to your build.

There is my gears;

스포일러

I couldnt find good spell damage shield in standard. There is a few good shields, but they are all mirror service and i'm not rich that much. And i'm using Wrath, Anger, Discipline and Tempest shield. Wrath-Anger and Tempest Shield on life, and discipline on mana.

And my build so far;
level 79 scion

My dps isnt great, but real problem is defence. I'm so fragile, and since my shavronnes not 6 linked, i dont have life leech gem. So, i cant run 72+ maps.

So, do you have any advice for me? How can i increase my dps and survivability with my 20 exalts?

Sorry for my language btw.
Thanks!
Jaqen 님이 2014. 2. 23. 오후 4:06:48에 마지막으로 편집
"
"
Flubby 님이 작성:
"

Thanks a bunch

hmm somehow eternal market is dry atm and i dont want to throw away my 3g 2 r will do as soon as i get a spare et :/

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보