BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Flubby 님이 작성:
"
rel4us 님이 작성:
i've played with this built for several hours, it's realy fun,

but, i prefer my old built, maybe becouse i just know it better,

maybe becouse i designed it....

it's not a bad one,

this is a video of 76 crematorium double boss,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62cd52JH3jg&feature=youtu.be

and my offence is good

스포일러

and my defences are high (94/84/84/1 with my gear)

스포일러

my gear with my RF built is this

스포일러

this is my RF final lvl 91 tree

스포일러
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEEswdjDH0OSA-rEH8RLREvEVARlhZAFy8ZihnXGo8dFB2qJIsksCepJ-0o-iycLYMvbzY9O-E9D0ZxRwZN2FM1VdZWLVcrWfNcil76X2pjQ2TnZp5odG0ZbWxvnnBScLtw1XvXfIN8u3_GgKSBb4LHgwmFfYbRiGuMdo6-j0aP-pLBlKCXBpmam7Wdo548oqOnCKcrrH-sqrb3uJO71rvjwBrAUcHzwzrEosT2xp7KSs362RPaYtvn37DhiOL344Tmged062Pr7vPd9tr3wfno-tL7Cfyr_ro=

if i had the brain's to start as a scion, the power evel would be alot higher....

well, i'll do this one next league...

about maps i can't do RF (life&mana regen, vulnerability, -% max res) i just play with no RF,

35K DPS tool tip.... not that bad

on elemental reflect maps, i go with no RF (normal elemental reflect mods don't bother me at all)

about elemental weekness maps.... i'm over cupped in all res to be 92/84/84/1

i can lower lightning res to 77 and be over capped with more then 44%....

never the less, flubby's built is better in some ways,

maybe just better, but i play for fun..... and my built is fun :)

everyone, have fun, and see you next league on the 5th

we had this ciscussion:

yes its definetly interresting and yes it might push for higher values but:

you cant rly play no regen, prolly get issues with low regen, u cant play -res. 3 more mods on top of some of the to hard combos and bloodmagic is not viable for engame mapping and going beyond 95. Before that where some rips dont count sure a valid and very interresting option.

i can play all mods, but bloodmagic (like everyone),

just with 35K DPS tool tip,

i play high level mapping,

like i said, maybe with your build it's easier to get to lvl 95+,

but i play for fun,

i like the generic posibility,

wander, flicker, ST, cycloneer, and spellcaster,

you are top ladder player, i'm just playing for the rush,

and maybe, a player better then me, like you, can get lvl 100 with this build as well
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
스포일러

but i play for fun,

and maybe, a player better then me, like you, can get lvl 100 with this build as well
the low-life RF generic built that doesent need standart items, see thread 779056

when u loose 50% of your dps on so many map mods i personally dont call that "can play" tbh. its like saying i can handle phys ref but have to take out added phys phys on full life and inc crit dmg. interresting approach though basically hindered by this very strongly :/
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
@flubby haha got that joke. but seems there isnt any other option to phys builds atm XD

@rel4us what i dont understand, if you have ST why do you need RF anyway? since flubbys build does so much dmg, that nearly no mob will ever reach you xD
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Hi flub, back with another couple of Q's for ya.

Have u tested this build with flicker as main attack?

What supports do you use for cyclone?

What do u think about dropping the extra spell dmg from shield and going max block with aurora?

Whats the main reason for using auxium instead of a good belt with WED and resists(is it because of the mana leech?)

Would having a Berek's Grip ring take care of all mana and life leech issues and remove the need for a life leech gem?

Thanks a bunch!
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
GnGEmpire 님이 2014. 2. 26. 오전 1:58:23에 마지막으로 편집
"
going max block with aurora?

seriously?
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
danisonxtc 님이 작성:
"
going max block with aurora?

seriously?

Well Done! You have successfully won the "Most useless comment of the week challenge"!
"
Flubby 님이 작성:
스포일러

but i play for fun,

the low-life RF generic built that doesent need standart items, see thread 779056

when u loose 50% of your dps on so many map mods i personally dont call that "can play" tbh. its like saying i can handle phys ref but have to take out added phys phys on full life and inc crit dmg. interresting approach though basically hindered by this very strongly :/

50% of the maps with 35K DPS is bad? lol

and the other 50% is with high DPS, like your built,

defences are abit lower (vall pack and immune to stun),

but not matter so much, they are allmost the same,

only your built is better for reflect maps (like i said, reflect mods are no matter to me),

you don't have to try it, but i like it.... and i have fun,

and looks like there was no RF low life in domination all the league,

so i feel uniq :)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
danisonxtc 님이 작성:
@flubby haha got that joke. but seems there isnt any other option to phys builds atm XD

@rel4us what i dont understand, if you have ST why do you need RF anyway? since flubbys build does so much dmg, that nearly no mob will ever reach you xD

the RF is not for fire damage,

even so it's like 5K DPS in large AOE, it's just a bonus,

the real thing is the 64% more damage and the 33% increased damage,

the ST power level is allmost doubled...
"

What do u think about dropping the extra spell dmg from shield and going max block with aurora?

Whats the main reason for using auxium instead of a good belt with WED and resists(is it because of the mana leech?)

Would having a Berek's Grip ring take care of all mana and life leech issues and remove the need for a life leech gem?

Thanks a bunch!

flicker: i dont like it the whole dps comes from many hits + ele scaling theoretical dps is high but it plays shit since u dont one shot everything in grp play. For solo it would work and is rtaher safe didnt do any screenshots though

aurrora: i was basically thinking the whole league how i could fit it in. one could get enougn block np (close to range rand shadow nodes). but u simply can not fit in enough armor. its to far of a stretch even with lvl 100 points available i didnt manage to come up with something viable. you will have to drop one of the dps auras for grace and as soon as u do that your not playing the build anymore (cut into dps to much imho). YOu could do a workable 20-30k spectral with it but i consider that to low for 6 man carrying and the cost of the required items. I Basically stopped trying to make tit happen when they announced aegis nerf.

auxium: chill protection. es without it is horrible in regards of fun to play. thats the reason its listed so high in the items to gets ection. the ml es and mana could be fixed over jewlery.

bereks: for normal mobs it would. you need the leech mainly on bosses though and at least the high bosses arent consistenly frozen and shock stacked. If u have an aura supporter withyou the whole time or take care that there aint shit like equilibrium light res cold res on maps you could rely on frozen bosses (we basically did most courtyards rather safely by putting in added cold , aura supported hatred and ele weaknes). But it seemed to edgy to go that route. It would work but playing the char did more feel like driving a race car instead of the hoovercraft helicopter tank warship motorbike then (still fun but not the perfect rounded killing machine).

clone: wed faster ll inc crit; conc for boss inc area for clearing

Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
Flubby 님이 2014. 2. 26. 오전 4:04:51에 마지막으로 편집
"
Flubby 님이 작성:
"

Thanks a bunch!

flicker: i dont like it the whole dps comes from many hits + ele scaling theoretical dps is high but it plays shit since u dont one shot everything in grp play. For solo it would work and is rtaher safe didnt do any screenshots though

aurrora: i was basically thinking the whole league how i could fit it in. one could get enougn block np (close to range rand shadow nodes). but u simply can not fit in enough armor. its to far of a stretch even with lvl 100 points available i didnt manage to come up with something viable. you will have to drop one of the dps auras for grace and as soon as u do that your not playing the build anymore (cut into dps to much imho). YOu could do a workable 20-30k spectral with it but i consider that to low for 6 man carrying and the cost of the required items. I Basically stopped trying to make tit happen when they announced aegis nerf.

auxium: chill protection. es without it is horrible in regards of fun to play. thats the reason its listed so high in the items to gets ection. the ml es and mana could be fixed over jewlery.

bereks: for normal mobs it would. you need the leech mainly on bosses though and at least the high bosses arent consistenly frozen and shock stacked. If u have an aura supporter withyou the whole time or take care that there aint shit like equilibrium light res cold res on maps you could rely on frozen bosses (we basically did most courtyards rather safely by putting in added cold , aura supported hatred and ele weaknes). But it seemed to edgy to go that route. It would work but playing the char did more feel like driving a race car instead of the hoovercraft helicopter tank warship motorbike then (still fun but not the perfect rounded killing machine).

clone: wed faster ll inc crit; conc for boss inc area for clearing

This is extremely helpful.
Thanks for taking the time!

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보