BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

why would pain attunement increase WED ?

"Pain Attunement
30% more Spell Damage when on Low Life"
IGN OneMonthHC: Twohundred
Donodan 님이 2014. 1. 3. 오전 7:10:04에 마지막으로 편집
Crown of Eyes: Modifiers to Spell Damage also apply to Attack Damage
How much would u charge for
okay one day no read trying to answer some posts:

"
sysop 님이 작성:
"
Flubby 님이 작성:
i read up on it some time ago and the conclusion was that it increases the dmg area of the throws. Feel fre to correct me with some developer post on that but thats what i researched some time ago + i definetly have the subjective feeling that the node increases hits quite a lot. My first test was without it and i hated it so much that i put the specc to dust for sveral weeks onl reviving it after i felt how it plays with weapon range while leveling the 65s ...

I'd be glad to correct your placebo effect that you are passing on.
Source: Mark_GGG commenting on ST on Skill Feedback

"
Mark_GGG 님이 작성:
"
llama 님이 작성:
Does melee weapon range (like arena master passive or daressos unique) increase the hitbox of the thrown weapon? Thanks for your help, might be a dev question.
The base range of the weapon affects the projectile's size, but bonuses to melee range from passives etc do not, as it is not being used in melee.

Your build is plagued by the IAS placebo effect.
IAS does not increase the damage you do, as ST hits a target twice (or a maximum of 10 times if you do some fancy running but that is unrealistic so you cannot argue that you can pull that off over and over. It also is dependent on the actual damage done by the projectile not how fast you fire them)

Your entire bottom half of the tree is screwed over because of your acquisition of Master of the Arena, which as stated above, is useless. So the most effective route is to go next to Iron Grip.

In regards to gear:
Eye of Chayula: Permits the player to survive longer with chaos degen due to blood rage but has the offset of the player encountering issues with life leech being applied to ES, it would be notable for players to do their own calculations in regards to EoC being a valid choice).
Abyssus: Very useful, especially since we are getting so many bloody critical strikes we just need to have one additional granite flask (or potentially another flask with %armor buff) and all negatives of this helm are nullified.

There could be several improvements to the tree:
_ Conduit (It only is beneficial to your party members...)(+1pt)
_ Blood Drinker (2% Phys.Dmg LL)(-2pt)
_ Lava Lash (30% inc. fire dmg with weps)
_ Unwavering Stance (Unnecessary if EoC is used)(+2pt)(+2pt upon removal of Blood Drinker)
_ Iron Grip (beneficial for LL and ML)
_ Mana Geyser (replacement for Mana Flows)
_ Charisma (15% red mana res, 8% inc effect, 12% radius)
_ Ballistic Mastery (20% proj. speed(translates to +20% range with ST), 15% inc proj. dmg)

range: interresting i might have to revisit this then obviously the tree would change considerably. No idea how i missed that though since i explicitly read the whole st thread when i was asking myself this question. Wlel gonna update when i'm done trying wont do it before l97 so in like 2-3 days.

ias placebo: no idea if u actually took the time to check one of the vids but ias makes the whole char play so much better. what i do on mos tpakcs is do 4-5 throws flicker around abit so the blades cover more area and go for next pack. if i have less ias i can cover less area and it takes me way longer to go for the next pack. it is basically simply slower + u might even have less shockstacks so a lot less dmg when ur not maxing out those 0.3 sec. i did reduce soeme ias by switcing to accurcy gem which i allready stated like 4 times but havent updated on the main topic.

chayula is shit u loose endless amounts of dmg for a gain of 3 or 4 points its not even worth taking chayula when it takes u 12 points to get uw. abyssus compared to crown is a fucking joke for this specc its not even worth discussing.

regarding the improvements:
1. conduit is the strongest point in the whole specc. u give each party member a minimum of 15%ias 150% crit and 15% reduciton and a lot more immortal call uptime not picking it when ur less then 3 points away is imho fucking retarded and even more if its just one point like for my build
2. phys leech is worthless to me even suggesting wasting 2 points for that makes me think u didnt read the specc or checked the stats and vids at all
3. lava lash is interresting if u have enough points but im to far away from it any 2 random crit nodes out dmg it with ease
4. i am currently using iron grip but just because i have a) a way stronge rphys weapon atm and b) im 95+ and have spare points
5. that depends on the range thingy might change it if it rly aint helpfull
6. balllistic mastery is a whopping 8-10 poitns away for me i agree it i s very storng acutally stated that as well but u cant go range and ballistic mastery if the range aint helping id prolly try to get it though (+ the crit nodes around the corner)
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
"
psyphr 님이 작성:
How much would u charge for

in domi id divine it and prolly ask around 10 ex for it. but shield market is shit. no idea how much the specc has changed it but i doubt it has a large impact. almost all spell dmg es builds got killed this league so prices are so low i even stopped crafting shields ( which was one of my main income pillars in anarchy ..)
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
"
Donodan 님이 작성:

"Pain Attunement

this :)
pa only works for spell dmg of course. ..
"
BlackSacrament 님이 작성:
how big of a dps difference is it if you go 2R2G2B? want to try this build out but don't want to blow through ridiculous amounts of chroms

i would prefer doing a 3g 1r ( skip wed get poc and inc crit dmg) but wed inc crit dmg and incaccu/ias are on a very similar level ( given enough crit so around 75% chance)
"
azraelb 님이 작성:
First of all, I like the build, but it definately is one of the most expensive builds ever^^
And I think you made some mistakes in your guide:

"
Flubby 님이 작성:

Shavs adds around 8k dps ( the ias from low life) and the crown does 4k per 22 spell dmg. You can use this build without those two remove the spell dmg nodes ( and get ias, ci , crit) and will still do 20k+ for a cost of like 5-8ex ( 5l eva es chest 1ex dagger 1ex for the jewlery).

Well you forgot the 20++ Ex for Auxium. Without you'll get permafrozen and shock stacked by everything...

"
Flubby 님이 작성:

Defense
1. 80%+ Flask uptime
2. See the flask setup i acutally do have 50% pyhs reduction with 70-80% uptime

I wouldnt count this as extra defense as you dont have any flask mods on gear/passives.
Everybody has a granite flask and the same flask recharge rate like you. This is nothing special imho.
And how do you get to 50% dmg phys dmg reduction? I wear armour gear, have armour nodes (currently 44%) and I dont get even near 50% phys dmg reduction WITH a granite flask...

"
Flubby 님이 작성:

3. Each blade hit gives me 20-30% es back. Once they are up and mobs are around you become close to immortal
[...]
3. once the blades are out its almost impossible to kill me since they cover a whole screen and each ---> single hit<--- gives me 30-50% of my es leeched back

what? as far as I know leech is capped at 20% ES/Life per second. Vaal Pact doesnt remove the cap...

Then how do you maintain blood rage without chaos res and/or ES regen?
And how do u get accuracy without %accuracy nodes and without a lot of dex?

u got corrected on the flask and vp thingy. i agree with the answers u got there.

just one mention regarding the auxium. what you quoted is the very start of it. 5ex of gear is bascially nothing if u want to play longer then 85 and i agree i hated to play without auxium as well due to the reasons u mentioned. but it is playable and a really fair enough start. Besides that if u check the "progression part" i ctually do reocmmend getting auxium before shavs and even before the crown. I also suggested this to all poeple that asked me about the specc ingame as well.

so if someone missed it GET AUXIUM BEFORE DMG UNIQUES ITS MORE FUN :).
"
Flubby 님이 작성:
"
Donodan 님이 작성:

"Pain Attunement

this :)
pa only works for spell dmg of course. ..

Are you saying that COE applies spell damage to WED but PA doesn't not grant MORE WED?
So COE does more for physical damage than it does for ele damage because PA does give me 30% MORE physical damage.
Standard IGN: WTFNamesAllTaken.
Online everyday at 10 AM CST and at several different hours throughout the day. Best way to reach me is via forum PM.
If you're looking for a deal, do your homework and make a decent offer. If I have to set a b/o via request, it will be non-negotiable.
Finally got Crown of Eyes and new rings (still need a new amu). Got from 13k to 26k dps.
This is very low compared to your 54k but I got PCoC linked to SS (GGGRBB).
With "only" 26k I can destroy everything in 75's and I'm having blast.
The more I play it the more I get to love it.

The only thing that worries me are my resistances, I'm currently barely capped in cold and lightning and only at 53 in fire. This obviously make reflects affixes a bit dicey. With Crown of Eyes it's really hard to get capped resists. Obviously Ele weakness makes everything a bit harder.

@Flubby could you show what your current 350pDPS dagger looks like?
Haboryme 님이 2014. 1. 3. 오후 6:39:00에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보