BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
ex_vitek 님이 작성:
wow, do u have any video with ur Atziri run?
My tree as 93lvl, http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
5080 ES, 75 all res with purity
Inner Force in next 3 lvl only if I would find ~20 all res shield instead of

Aaaaaah you have the lioneye's I want, with the right colours, i'm jelly :(. How many tries did it take to corrupt them? I think I must be at 20 + tries right now.

Maybe drop the spell damage nodes near the witch start, having inner force will also boost your resists quite a bit since you run a few purities.

As for atziri, I don't have a video but mathil has killed her many times with much worse gear, spectral throw is probably the fastest way to kill her.

When you do face her, bring some move speed boots (atziri's pride are actually perfect for the fight) and a flask like this

so you can curse her with elemental weakness and dispel it right after.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
27 tries :) It was painful...
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
Hi, has anyone tested lightning strike+multistrike instead of st+lmp? Is it viable? I got only 5l shav and having hard time coloring it to test myself. I'm looking for mana solutions and i thought maybe multistrike would make it easier to me.

Is elemental equilibrium good in this build? It seems to me like big buff when testing, but i didn't see it in the op build. Is it unworthy?

Ty ;)
"
marcosyy87 님이 작성:
Hi, has anyone tested lightning strike+multistrike instead of st+lmp? Is it viable? I got only 5l shav and having hard time coloring it to test myself. I'm looking for mana solutions and i thought maybe multistrike would make it easier to me.

Is elemental equilibrium good in this build? It seems to me like big buff when testing, but i didn't see it in the op build. Is it unworthy?

Ty ;)

If you hit with a single hit that does fire and lightning damage, the monster gets +25% fire and lightning resist and -50% cold resist. So EE doesn't work at all with this build (basically just gives them +25% resist vs. all the elements you use, all the time).
theUnseen 님이 2014. 4. 16. 오후 2:39:40에 마지막으로 편집
"
theUnseen 님이 작성:

If you hit with a single hit that does fire and lightning damage, the monster gets +25% fire and lightning resist and -50% cold resist. So EE doesn't work at all with this build (basically just gives them +25% resist vs. all the elements you use, all the time).

Are you sure? Cuz I hit them with all 3 elements and looks like they just vaporize. Do they get +25% to all elementes?
"
marcosyy87 님이 작성:
"
theUnseen 님이 작성:

Are you sure? Cuz I hit them with all 3 elements and looks like they just vaporize. Do they get +25% to all elementes?

Yes, think of using EE as having Enfeeble as a map mod - things will still melt regardless but the DPS is definitely lower.

"
marcosyy87 님이 작성:

Ty ;)

You mention mana issues - do you have the mana regen nodes? Do you have mana regen on rings/ammy? Do you have Aux/Crown? Do you have enough physical damage on your dagger? All of those help immensely.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Chundadragon 님이 2014. 4. 16. 오후 4:13:15에 마지막으로 편집
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:

You mention mana issues - do you have the mana regen nodes? Do you have mana regen on rings/ammy? Do you have Aux/Crown? Do you have enough physical damage on your dagger? All of those help immensely.

I got only 17% regen in gear, 20% from passive, 2% mana leech on coe, lvl9 clarity, low pdps dagger and no auxium yet. I only got mana issues on 1x1 situations or 50%regen maps, maybe getting auxium would solve all these problems? Cuz I was trying to 6link my chest first but can change priorities.

Ty guys for feedback!
"
marcosyy87 님이 작성:
"
Chundadragon 님이 작성:

I got only 17% regen in gear, 20% from passive, 2% mana leech on coe, lvl9 clarity, low pdps dagger and no auxium yet. I only got mana issues on 1x1 situations or 50%regen maps, maybe getting auxium would solve all these problems? Cuz I was trying to 6link my chest first but can change priorities.

Ty guys for feedback!

Grab deep thoughts, mana geyser and mind drinker until you have an auxium. With your higher max mana, run a higher level clarity. Focus on 6 linking your shav before getting an auxium. Don't attempt to 6L unless you have at least 1000 fuse worth of currency to spend.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
stzbttln 님이 2014. 4. 16. 오후 4:37:20에 마지막으로 편집
Can someone show me the final passive tree of this build? I'm kind of confusing here.

In 1st post he says the link of final passive tree is out of dated and negatives to page 37th. In the 37th page I see two links but the points are all messing up.

Thanks and sorry about my English is bad.
Pancake_Killer 님이 2014. 4. 16. 오후 10:01:05에 마지막으로 편집
"
stzbttln 님이 작성:

Grab deep thoughts, mana geyser and mind drinker until you have an auxium. With your higher max mana, run a higher level clarity. Focus on 6 linking your shav before getting an auxium. Don't attempt to 6L unless you have at least 1000 fuse worth of currency to spend.

ty man

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보