Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

This is probably a recurring question but is there another go to bow to use if i can't afford a windripper. A 5 link windripper on standard is 75 exa. And that's only a 5 link. :(
i don't know if the subject was touched, but can this setup farm atziri (normal, not talking about uber)? or it impossible?
This guy looks like Zyzz.
Just saying.

But are there any other bows that might be good on this?
Windripper is atm, around 70exalts in Ambush.
"
Mathil 님이 작성:
I found a Voltaxic the other day. Put it on and lost like 45% dps. So nah, not for this build exactly. Maybe with some other tweaking but as it stands it's pretty bad for this build.

Okey prolly I try more to gather needed currencies for Windripper. 6s5Led that Voltaxic Rift pretty easy which I got, prolly get atleast something out of it. Thanks for ur opinions Mathil and Chundadragon!
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
AutistinMurskaaja 님이 작성:
This guy looks like Zyzz.
Just saying.

But are there any other bows that might be good on this?
Windripper is atm, around 70exalts in Ambush.

Thanks for mirin'.

I just checked and it looks like Windripper is about 30ex to buy on Ambush, not ALL that bad.

But no, this is more or less a Windripper spec and any other bow will perform far worse, granted it can still be decent but Windripper is far above the others for it.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Finally getting the build together after upgrading some gears.

Now at 17K splitarrow(without pcoc, not using volls!) and 35K frenzy(in 5L windripper). I mostly play with pcoc in my SA setup and still get about 11.5k with it which is just fine.

Another guy from our guild is following the same setup but with a 6L volls(and 6L windripper) and he got 22K SA and 75K frenzy.

I like playing with my lightning coil though, gives me a bit more defences even tho the -60 light resist is holding me back from using other good rings atm.

Will respec when getting into standard and going full glass cannon on this spec. Can't wait to see what DPS can be reached :D.
nice to see a windripper build. high dps considering the bow but overall vs mirrored endgame gear it seems pointless to go for a crit build with no crit multiplier. lightning arrow builds that are crit based can go all the way up to and past 40k with chain and utilising crit multi. I'm fairly confident that with a mirrored bow you can do even higher split arrow damage.

i didnt read through all of the guide so not sure what league your playing. but no where near the best clear speed.

none the less - love you took the time to try a build with windripper.
"
goat4dinner 님이 작성:
nice to see a windripper build. high dps considering the bow but overall vs mirrored endgame gear it seems pointless to go for a crit build with no crit multiplier. lightning arrow builds that are crit based can go all the way up to and past 40k with chain and utilising crit multi. I'm fairly confident that with a mirrored bow you can do even higher split arrow damage.

i didnt read through all of the guide so not sure what league your playing. but no where near the best clear speed.

none the less - love you took the time to try a build with windripper.

Kind of pointless post imo if you dont take the time reading what Mathil came up with for this build. This is in ambush league so no mirror worthy bows are available there, and if there are no one will be able to mirror anything anyways.

Therefore 20K SA insanly good and the clear speed is actually very high for ambush :)!

Being patient paid of. After selling that earlier linked Voltaxic and other stuff, bought this one (without 6sock). After 6linking might divine it few times. Will have more motivation to continue my scion for sure.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
Just found and sold a Mjolner. Now feel flush and am considering buying a pair of Atziri's Acuity gloves. Any thoughts on the best use of those 9 precious skill points saved by un-speccing VP? Thinking Acrobatics/Ondars/Phase and moving to an nice EV chest, but maybe there are juicier options. Thanks!

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보