Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

if you guys want to be a little more tanky, i found a good compromise : Assasin's Mark with curse on it do the job if you want an another torso.

스포일러

44% evade, 4000+ hps and 25000+ dps witout powercharge vaal haste.
If you are like me and you're not careful, you should test it.

ps : not unkillable but you can avoid some death :)

Do you think it's worth going scion at all? I have a 90 scion and an 85 ranger waiting to be respec'd with 1.3 but I'm thinking ranger has more efficient nodes.
gear - MF and non-MF

Non-magic find:

Current 109p build

Went to the left of the tree for the massive strenght requirement of Kaom's Heart and in order to get higher mana reservation reduction to run Purity of Elements, again because of Kaom's - I could run Anger + Wrath + Purity in Alpha's and Empowered Hearalds of Ice and Thunder. Though the chest is amazing imo, since I have 130% Max Life and 5200HP leaving me more options on the tree, instead of high life.

With 1.3 I was thinking something along the lines of this, going again to the left, this time abusing the massive Elemental Damage from the templar side. This time, I have tons of available Resist on the tree, covering my previous requirement of 20~% all ress and dropping 4% mana reservation(3 pts) and the Purity, instead Empowering Anger + Wrath in Alpha's (woo lvl 25 auras).

Anyway, any ideas if this would work ?
Right now I am running around with 5.1k HP, 92% Crit Chance, 720% Crit mult, capped ressists and 25k DPS with the MF gear(40k DPS, 5.250hp with normal gear).
In my totally unverified, uncalculated and generally not-so-much-informed opinion, my HP will stay the same-ish, DPS as well. Crit damage and chance is going to be lower no doubt, but +3 levels of auras from the potential Empower, tons more %Ele damage on the tree and increased accuracy will hopefully compensate for the lower crit.

any ideas ?
"
turpster 님이 작성:
gear - MF and non-MF

Non-magic find:

Current 109p build

Went to the left of the tree for the massive strenght requirement of Kaom's Heart and in order to get higher mana reservation reduction to run Purity of Elements, again because of Kaom's - I could run Anger + Wrath + Purity in Alpha's and Empowered Hearalds of Ice and Thunder. Though the chest is amazing imo, since I have 130% Max Life and 5200HP leaving me more options on the tree, instead of high life.

With 1.3 I was thinking something along the lines of this, going again to the left, this time abusing the massive Elemental Damage from the templar side. This time, I have tons of available Resist on the tree, covering my previous requirement of 20~% all ress and dropping 4% mana reservation(3 pts) and the Purity, instead Empowering Anger + Wrath in Alpha's (woo lvl 25 auras).

Right now I am running around with 5.1k HP, 92% Crit Chance, 720% Crit mult, capped ressists and 25k DPS with the MF gear(40k DPS, 5.250hp with normal gear).
In my totally unverified, uncalculated and generally not-so-much-informed opinion, my HP will stay the same-ish, DPS as well. Crit damage and chance is going to be lower no doubt, but +3 levels of auras from the potential Empower, tons more %Ele damage on the tree and increased accuracy will hopefully compensate for the lower crit.

any ideas ?

First your Skilltree looks pretty nice, but can u handle reflect if u crit right into a full pack, without vaal pact?
What u mean with "Anyway, any ideas if this would work ?"
Aurawise it would work. With level 16 Reduced Mana-Gems and this Skilltree you end up with exactly 100% reservation.
And why u say u end up with alot less Crit? Am i wrong or did u just leave out the 2 small crit points below Assasination?
I'm not 100% sure, but i would say, that your damage will go up by a small amount, due to the fact, that anger and wrath are the main damage sources.
"
HardPrimat 님이 작성:
스포일러
"
turpster 님이 작성:
gear - MF and non-MF

Non-magic find:

Current 109p build

any ideas ?

First your Skilltree looks pretty nice, but can u handle reflect if u crit right into a full pack, without vaal pact?
What u mean with "Anyway, any ideas if this would work ?"
Aurawise it would work. With level 16 Reduced Mana-Gems and this Skilltree you end up with exactly 100% reservation.
And why u say u end up with alot less Crit? Am i wrong or did u just leave out the 2 small crit points below Assasination?
I'm not 100% sure, but i would say, that your damage will go up by a small amount, due to the fact, that anger and wrath are the main damage sources.

I can handle the reflect easly with an Evasion Flask and Ondar's. 100% mitigation.
Aura-wise, using the aura calculator (forgotits name) i got Empowered auras and Empowered heralds - 100% mana reservation (with 24% and alpha's howl)
Crit is lower either way from the tree. I didnt take the 2 20% nodes because im lvl 90 and have only so much points.

edit: emphasis on Empowered.
turpster 님이 2014. 12. 8. 오전 11:44:54에 마지막으로 편집
Thanks for posting this build. Having a lot of fun with it so far. Reflect wasn't a big issue and neither was running around without any block/dodge/spell dodge/spell block though leveling got a bit hairy at times with just 3k hp.

Leveled with Death's Harp, Wrath and Herald of Thunder. One or two shotting everything all the way through was both fast and fun. Can recommend leveling that way.

Currently playing a level 89 ranger with these items. 3826hp, 251es, 95% cc, 40k dps with charges but before flask.

Gear.
스포일러

Tree.

As I got the TS link in the bow I can switch out the crit damage gem for PCoC for elemental weakness maps and switch the chest out for a life tri res one. And generally use random unique chests for their effects which is fun.

From here I plan to grab the last life node in the Scion wheel, the Shadow attack speed nodes, the attack speed/accuracy nodes near Ondar's Guile and perhaps even dodge with enough levels.

The only downside to the build is running out of charges for the quicksilver on non linear maps. Hoping the coming bow movement skill will be good. Whirling is just so good for movement as it never runs out.
MLUC 님이 2014. 12. 8. 오후 11:10:54에 마지막으로 편집
looking for critique on my 1.3.0 tree for this build :

poebuilder.com

thinking of starting it on new HC league, most likely deaths harp until I could afford Windripper
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Gorge speed run noob style:

http://youtu.be/ZLJ1lDKC7nQ

My version of tree with acuity there also
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
1.3.0 Patch Notes are out. It appears TS did not get nerfed, unless it's hidden somewhere. Only a reduction in PvP? Also did Puncture just get a buff?

Edit: Vaal Haste nerf as well. Ok.

Wondering about the new bow gems, and how the clones work :)

Looking forward to official comment on the build, and whether or not a high level respec should go for another path, having the points already.

Yay 1.3 :D

Other questions:

Next to Vaal Pact the build picks up Berserking, any reason why this is not going to Deadly Draw? Was this already answered? I need to go check...

Why the Acuity nodes instead of say, regular projectile speed bonus right on the starting area? Which will, as it happens, be buffed from 8 to 10%.

P.S, my next build might very well be FlameDab. Keep up the good work, Mr. Mathil :D

EDIT 2: Increased Critical Strike gem buff? And inc-crit-dmg gem nerf.... yay.
genida 님이 2014. 12. 12. 오전 6:26:16에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보