Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

"

"
Kthx 님이 작성:
How do you handle ele reflect maps? I just ran a 72 blue map with ele reflect, shot into the first pack and died instantly.

What did you expect with almost no armour, no evasion, and not even Ondar's Guile?
If you wanna survive reflect, you got to plan it in your build... It's obvious you die if you only think offense.

I'm not sure where you got that idea. I have 36% chance to evade, Ondar's Guile, and Acrobatics, and last time I checked, armour does nothing for elemental damage.
IGN - Jiizanthapus
Kthx 님이 2014. 4. 3. 오전 9:08:50에 마지막으로 편집
Reflect isn't based on your chance to evade, but your accuracy rating and evasion rating.

If u give those 2 numbers i could make a calculation.
Affinity 님이 2014. 4. 3. 오전 9:16:06에 마지막으로 편집
"
Reflect isn't based on your chance to evade, but your accuracy rating and evasion rating.

Hey man could you share us your tree and the gear you're using? I've got a windripper in invasion too but this Mathil's seems too risky for me.
RicePile 님이 2014. 4. 3. 오전 10:02:12에 마지막으로 편집
Hey Mathil, congrats on another great build. Is there a reason you didn't go for Frenzy instead of Elemental hit for single target DPS?

Using your current tree, you could get +1 frenzy charge by replacing Thief's Craft (+30 int) and the 2 Dex nodes.
(trading 20 dex + 30 int for : 1 frenzy charge, 4% evasion per charge and 10 dex)

You're also 2 points away from a 5th frenzy charge (Ferocity) if you want.

Maybe it isn't as efficient as Elemental Hit for single target DPS, but a "free" 20-25% attack speed seems really good. What do you think?

you need int for wrath

and he already one or twoshots packs with 20k split arrow, so why would he bother spend time shooting frenzy
Affinity 님이 2014. 4. 3. 오전 10:56:34에 마지막으로 편집
"

I know how reflect works. I was just making a statement against your assumption about my build/gear.
IGN - Jiizanthapus
I'd simply avoid reflect maps. Reflect is taken care of though with fire/lightning and atziri flasks. Makes a pack very manageable however an entire map is quite annoying. You can also sub WED for LoH for the map if you choose. I sit at 15k dps with both LL and LoH in my 6L.

A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Hey, I'm runnin sth. similar apart from that I hated being so squishy and I absolutely hated Elemental hit.

Thus, I took Ondars and Acro, changed Haste with Grace (runnin haste in parties though) and switched my single target to (don't laugh about me ;) )

Barrage / CoC / EK / LL / Blood Magic

even this feels faster than elemental hit + I have something for those pesky ele reflect mobs, as EK is phys only.

Nowhere near maxed and auras at lvl 18, my dmg is about 10k with power charges up. Level 82 only, so there is still a lot of room for improvement.

Another thing:

What do you guys think this is worth?

Hesitant to
it due to potential loss.
biomuesli 님이 2014. 4. 3. 오후 4:29:14에 마지막으로 편집
"
anone 님이 작성:
you shouldn't have posted this guide... Windripper on Ambush was like 15-18ex now it's 40.
For now I'm just going to Chance every Imperial Bow I find. Chanced a Lioneye's on Domination so... :)

Still, I'm gonna try it sooner or later.

So on that note... managed to get a windripper by chancing today. I have a few questions:

- Why not spend two points for acrobatics? Wouldn't it help immensely vs reflect and just in general? I understand you want to kill everything before it reaches you but I'd think this would be more valuable than any other 2 points spent in the tree.
- Can you shoot all normal reflect pack without worrying? Are reflect maps ever doable? Are minus max/elemental weakness maps a big issue?
- Would alpha's howl be worth it? Can you somehow make up for that lost life? This seems like a huge potential DPS loss. It would also mean you can respec out of three points at the leadership cluster.

Thanks for the guide.
kasub 님이 2014. 4. 3. 오후 11:22:46에 마지막으로 편집
can I run this build without a windripper? I'm poor

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보