Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

Hi, I reacently started to level my ele bow ranger and since I dont have currency for windripper yet I am planning to buy rare bow. Now my question would be what stats i should prio on my bow? Crit/As/ele in what order?
could anyone post their passive tree?

mathil's passive tree isnt working..

:(
"
Kramerika 님이 작성:
could anyone post their passive tree?

mathil's passive tree isnt working..

:(

Here's mine, it's a Scion version of the build (i just really wanted my char to be a Scion, long blonde hair is my jam). I'm only lvl 75 ATM, since I started the char a few days ago. I'm still indecisive about either going for the Duelist nodes, or the nodes bellow the Scion starting area, that's to your personal preference. Pick up Vaal's Pact if you like the mechanic ofc.

If you're starting as a Ranger, this is what your build should look like. You trade the Scion attack speed nodes, for easier reach into the Duelist area, everything else is the same.

At really high gear levels you can get the reserved mana nodes, and use a lvl 3 Enlighten/Empower on your Wrath+HoT, and use a HoI - CoH - Assassin's Mark - Innervate, for getting real buffed on kill.
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
vetroxbl 님이 2015. 8. 9. 오후 12:36:18에 마지막으로 편집
Anyone have defensive tips for this build? I'm getting chunked pretty hard by rares ect. Evasion or armor? What gems are helpful defensively?
"
Gooseworship 님이 작성:
Anyone have defensive tips for this build? I'm getting chunked pretty hard by rares ect. Evasion or armor? What gems are helpful defensively?

You just need a shit load of life (Belly or Kaoms), Acro and good flask useage.

Taste of Hate, Rumi's will help immeasurably.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I am new to PoE and want to play Tempest League...
Is this Hardcore-Viable?
"
Karudun 님이 작성:
Is this Hardcore-Viable?

It's a glass cannon build. So, not really.
"
d3s0 님이 작성:
"
Karudun 님이 작성:
Is this Hardcore-Viable?

It's a glass cannon build. So, not really.

It is actually hardcore viable if you build properly, in particular Kobe I believe played this up to 98.

Just pm me for a build.
Chundadragon 님이 2015. 8. 11. 오후 6:50:36에 마지막으로 편집
"
Karudun 님이 작성:
Is this Hardcore-Viable?

It can be hardcore viable, but just be wary that this isn't a build that's designed to take hits. If you play it smart, pick what to and where to fight you'll generally be OK.

I used it quite well in Tempest until A4 Merci then got done in by a rare strongbox when I had a minute second of lag when I opened it. That's enough to end your day. Granted I probably shouldn't of opened the box in the first place on poor latency so it's my own idiocy that got me killed.

Super fun build though. If you're making an alt I would recommend it. Just don't make it as your first HC char.
A build's hardcore-viableness isn't determined by act 4 merciless performance.

Literally any build can complete a4m on HC, it is determined by being able to do 79+ maps, being able to take the volume of the damage in there and being able to do as many map mods as possible.

In addition, I have had far more tanky characters than this die to a strongbox so it's really down the player to make this hardcore viable. For me, I've played this to 92 in HC, friends have played this to 98 in HC and honestly this could go all the way to 100.

You slap on Kaom's Heart, rock 7k life and 30k DPS - who's jelly?
Chundadragon 님이 2015. 8. 13. 오전 9:09:52에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보