[2.2] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Avatar of Fire CI Whispering Ice - Uber Viable!

hi there, how about chieftan(free 1%firelifeleech 10%pen and some regen(for zo?)and ignite)+emberwake version?
Berserker looks FABULOUS! :)

10% MORE damage! And can retire Life Leech and use FC + CD + CE for another huge dps boost.

25% speed boost if you take a big hit is cool too. Taking 5% inc dmg isn't going to kill us, it just lowers AA from 13% to 8% dmg reduction in most cases (phys and fire).
"
mndstrm 님이 작성:
hi there, how about chieftain(free 1%firelifeleech 10%pen and some regen(for zo?)and ignite)+emberwake version?

The Scion version of Chieftain does not get these bonuses sadly, just some crappy totem bonuses.

"
Kelvynn 님이 작성:
Build Stuff

I too have discovered the glory that is Blasphemy Warlord's Mark. Wonderful leech, endurance charge generation, and I notice that it causes icestorm to stunlock a lot of things as well. A++ would use on other builds.

I'm going to get my hands on some Skyforths because I am filthy rich in standard. I want to see just how strong this can get if I don't need to path down to unyielding stance.

I am looking into the possibility of utilizing the new keystone being added with ascension that increases your elemental damage for 8 seconds when you crit instead of using controlled destruction.
[Build Guide] - Whispering Ice CI Avatar of Fire
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1386145
Baalorlord 님이 2016. 3. 2. 오전 7:21:08에 마지막으로 편집
Guys do you think this build can handle twinned t15 maps and other challenges when gear not optimized (in new league)?
"
Baalorlord 님이 작성:
I'm going to get my hands on some Skyforths because I am filthy rich in standard. I want to see just how strong this can get if I don't need to path down to unyielding stance.

What are you going to do about the lost resists? Run PoE? Use jewels with resists?

What are your thoughts on 2.2? How will this build change/adapt? Im really interested in this for the templeague :)
"
Asag 님이 작성:
Guys do you think this build can handle twinned t15 maps and other challenges when gear not optimized (in new league)?

Yes, probably with some deaths. My gear is only about half-way 'optimized', and I do those things deathless and almost risk-less. It can definitely be done with lesser gear. You can always choose easier mods to complete challenges.

This build is extremely safe, but Core Malachai can still wreck me if I get sloppy. Nothing else comes even close to him though.

P.S. I've just looked at the Perandus League kill challenges. Yes, those will be pretty easy with this build. Acquiring WI in a new league will be harder than completing those challenges. That's the only issue with this build: it can't be your 1st in a new league. Make whatever cheap and easy for farming first, level the gems while at it, and whenever you get your hands on this staff - time to shine.

Also, this is NOT a build to race to lv 100 with. If speed running thru Gorge for days non-stop is your thing, go with Vaal Spark or w/e.
Kelvynn 님이 2016. 3. 2. 오후 4:40:37에 마지막으로 편집
"
Kelvynn 님이 작성:
"
Asag 님이 작성:

Yes, probably with some deaths. My gear is only about half-way 'optimized', and I do those things deathless and almost risk-less. It can definitely be done with lesser gear. You can always choose easier mods to complete challenges.

This build is extremely safe, but Core Malachai can still wreck me if I get sloppy. Nothing else comes even close to him though.

P.S. I've just looked at the Perandus League kill challenges. Yes, those will be pretty easy with this build. Acquiring WI in a new league will be harder than completing those challenges. That's the only issue with this build: it can't be your 1st in a new league. Make whatever cheap and easy for farming first, level the gems while at it, and whenever you get your hands on this staff - time to shine.

Also, this is NOT a build to race to lv 100 with. If speed running thru Gorge for days non-stop is your thing, go with Vaal Spark or w/e.

Interestning! What "cheap" build would you recommend to start out the league with? Something with totems etc?
Hey guys, I plan to run the build with a small variant of not going for cold to fire/AOF.
Just something personal I guess but I don't really like the idea, even though I have tried it and I know that it is pretty efficient.
So I'm probably going to run with the new support gem, the one that gives more dmg but doesn't allow you to freeze anymore.

What do you guys think about rolling Scion and going for Occultist + juggernaut?
30% armor
Cannot be chilled
10% to gain an endurance when hit
You can't be stunned when at max endu. charges!
Occultist is just there for the regen (It's ES regen and therefore I hope not affected by the negative effect of vaal pact) and the 20% ES.
The fact of going juggernaut is mainly about the stun immunity and the fact that we do not have to go for unwavering nor eye of chayula.

Occultist seems meh... I have a hard time deciding between starting witch or scion.

Would appreciate some help here
IG: LastBOSSop
"
thelibertarian 님이 작성:
Interestning! What "cheap" build would you recommend to start out the league with? Something with totems etc?

I've never played totem builds even when dual flame totem was the rage, can't say if it's still good or not. But if you are planning to play WI as your main in the new league, then the first char needs to:

1. Be fully functional within its purpose with 100% self-found gear that you can typically drop in a couple of days. (And its purpose is to farm until you either find WI yourself or acquire enough currency to buy it.)

2. Use as few gems as possible, i.e. have a lot of empty sockets that you can use to level the gems for your main build.

3. Be very MF friendly and ready to use items with high MF as you find them, i.e. have a lot of wiggle room with stats and resists since MF items typically have very crappy everything else.

Personally, I plan on MF EK Lowlife Witch or Shadow as my starting char. EK is easy to play and powerful enough. Wondertrap and Solaris Lorica are very common, and you can make a great MF farmer very early in the league, who will then pave the way for your WI Scion and make you a lot of currency too.
Kelvynn 님이 2016. 3. 2. 오후 6:49:57에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보