[2.1 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners SRS/Summon Raging Spirit Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Labeling this build as hc viable is a bit optimistic imo.
Typos on offense and defense :D
"
LiftingNerdBro 님이 작성:

- Chest: 2x Vaal Haste, Haste, Increased Duration. For the remaining 2 sockets (not linked) add in Arctic Armour and Flame Dash.

I guess you wouldn't even need a 4L since a normal Haste and Inc Duration doesn't do much together?! Or am I mistaken?!

Best regards
A fellow Dane !!! ;)

Keep up the great work you're providing the community
IGN: NutCracked
Switched it around slightly so that my 5L Belly of the Beast currently have

2 x Vaal Haste
Increased Duration
Flesh Offering
Flash Dash.

Faster casting doesn't make much of a difference for my flesh offering, hence i dropped it.

In turn, i shifted the haste to other available sockets.

Have been wondering though, why do we use generosity together with wrath? If we are gonna reserve that mana, why not skip generosity and have the added cold damage to SRS?

Not sure if it affects SRS negatively since SRS is generally a fire spell. Searched a bit in the forum but found nothing conclusive.
I have tried this build on the 1 month league and I currently have a problem with my dps, it is really terribly bad...

I'm level 60.

I leveled a lot of with a friend and it was ok, but now that I'm in solo, it is really bad, I'm stuck at act 2 merciless and it takes a lot of time to kill a pack...

For now, I haven't enough reduced mana to be able to have haste and Anger so I only use Haste and Artic Armour but I plan to use Anger as soon as my tree is able to withstand it.

Here is my stuff:

스포일러

(note: some gems are only here for leveling)

and tree:

스포일러
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA-4EBwSzCGcI9BEtFvMYPBmKGo8c3B2-IvQk2CY8KPosnC-dMtEzh0GHRUdFnUZxTLNTUlXGWpFfKl-waPJqQ2qsa9tsC20Zb558g30YgseDCYPbhW2IQJMnkzqa4Ju1ogCmrKcIqH20DLc-uJO9J76KwFTAZsM6ykrK09P71YHYJNi92t3hiOvk6-7sivAf9tr56PsJ_go=

Does someone has any suggestion ?

Thanks
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
wichtounet 님이 2015. 10. 8. 오전 2:10:42에 마지막으로 편집
I've finally been able to increase my dps very significantly by sacrificing some cast speed and focusing first on reducing mana reserved so that I can run Hatred + Generosity which makes a HUGE boost to dps. It seems to me that effect of auras is also more profitable than cast speed, at least at the beginning.
Hi, I'm trying this build, I'm level 80, but still a beginner.
exactly where I can see what damage have minions (summon raging spirit)?
Nowhere do I see. I see only % but the exact number can not find it anywhere.
it is better to improve the psychical damage or fire damage (if it has an effect) or simply minions damage?
thnx

sorry for my english, i'm from prague
"
MiniMates 님이 작성:
exactly where I can see what damage have minions (summon raging spirit)?
Nowhere do I see. I see only % but the exact number can not find it anywhere.

Unfortunately, you can't. There are spreadsheets on the internet if you want to have an estimated number or to see which gems.

"
MiniMates 님이 작성:
it is better to improve the psychical damage or fire damage (if it has an effect) or simply minions damage?

Only Minion Damage and Minion Attack/Cast Speed has any effect on the dps.

The cast speed indirectly improves the overall dps since it allows you to have more minions at the same time. And the effect of your auras has also a great effect since you are buffing all your minions.
ok, thanks for quick reply :)
Just got to Lvl 68 and switched to POH.

Current skill tree is exactly the same as yours at level 87. Checked through the rest of the skill tree, there were no more mana nodes.

Main difference between my current skill tree and yours would be life nodes in general as well as jewel sockets.

How are you sustaining your mana requirements for SRS? Basically... I cast 4 SRS and mana is flat lol.

6 gems were SRS - Melee Physical Damage - Minion Damage - Melee Splash - Added Fire Damage - Multistrike. Tried removing Multi strike, still the same with mana costs.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보