[2.1 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners SRS/Summon Raging Spirit Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

I see you put Elemental equelibrium in your final tree. But I fail to see how you apply it at all?
If I wanted to use it with this build I would have some kind of lightning spell toem with some aoe/casting, etc.

It would me sacrificing your vaal hastes setup.
"
Arcanastenebrae 님이 작성:
I see you put Elemental equelibrium in your final tree. But I fail to see how you apply it at all?
If I wanted to use it with this build I would have some kind of lightning spell toem with some aoe/casting, etc.

Ye Arc is the usual skill to proc EE,
u can easily and cheaply get sockets on ur rings and neck so u should still be able to keep ur 2 vaal haste..

look at my profile if ur curious how to set things up, character "RagerSRS"
my gear is terrible and its not perfect.. but u can get a 5L 6S staff real cheap wich helps.. also a 6s chest cheap and roll the links until u get the connections u need..

as u can see i have a spare blue on my staff where for now flame dash goes.. will craft cast speed on it once i get the 2c for it lol yes im that poor... and the chest i could put arc on a spell totem if it didnt link the way it did and conflict with another spell wich could be totemed... ran out of fuse on that...

its no where near bis and i have some ways to go.. but so far its all working nicely..

loving the guide and ur streams Lifting Bro.
keep up the good work.
Morphl1 님이 2015. 12. 21. 오후 6:30:54에 마지막으로 편집
"
Morphl1 님이 작성:
"
Arcanastenebrae 님이 작성:

Ye Arc is the usual skill to proc EE,
u can easily and cheaply get sockets on ur rings and neck so u should still be able to keep ur 2 vaal haste..

look at my profile if ur curious how to set things up, character "RagerSRS"
my gear is terrible and its not perfect.. but u can get a 5L 6S staff real cheap wich helps.. also a 6s chest cheap and roll the links until u get the connections u need..

as u can see i have a spare blue on my staff where for now flame dash goes.. will craft cast speed on it once i get the 2c for it lol yes im that poor... and the chest i could put arc on a spell totem if it didnt link the way it did and conflict with another spell wich could be totemed... ran out of fuse on that...

its no where near bis and i have some ways to go.. but so far its all working nicely..

loving the guide and ur streams Lifting Bro.
keep up the good work.

interested where you are finding cheap 5L staffs though with +2 gem and cast speed, people want a decent amount for those
I was reading the minion damage page and they noted multistrike+melee splash+melee physical damage was more damage than minion damage, is there any reason multistrike/melee splash isn't used?
"
BlackYoshi7 님이 작성:

interested where you are finding cheap 5L staffs though with +2 gem and cast speed, people want a decent amount for those

at the time of writing this the staff i was using was only a +1 fire with nothing much more special about it... it had the same 5L 6s setup.. that cost me 5C wich i'd consider cheap (sc talisman)

the current staff wich u see now i got roughly 2 hours ago.. cost me 12c.. nothing special it's just the +2 fire.. im yet to craft cast speed on it but i will once i return shortly..

my next upgrade is certainly going to be quite very costly.. as the +2 and +1 alone is worth a mint, let alone 5L or the dream 6L..

Morphl1 님이 2015. 12. 21. 오후 10:10:14에 마지막으로 편집
What skil I can use BEFORE I can buy NOT very cheap 2lvl empower? Is it added fire?
chebanov 님이 2015. 12. 22. 오전 7:06:44에 마지막으로 편집
Added fire is good. Some people like increased physical.
I am currently level 62 on my char.. but im having trouble sustaining mana :) any advice ? :D
Hello. I do like you build just that i have problems with the auras. From what i have seen hatred = reserv 50% mana and Haste = reserv 50% mana. How can i use them both? Have read on this tread and other have asked the same but no answer soo here it goes again.

Could you update your build as i dont see the gems that you have will be the right once´s.

Also do we need the non-cast aura tree skills as we cant combind the both? Or is there a gem that will take the place over Hatred/Haste?

A answer would be lovely to see.

//ElektroniskaPattar

@ ToyBoy Reduced mana reserved nodes at the top left and right side of tree

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보