[2.1] Dbum's Blade Vortex SuperTank [Block, MoM, EB, GR, Cybil's] HC Viable **Video Added**

"
fioreskater22 님이 작성:
whats ur es at? I'm lvl 62 at what level should I spec to mom eb /gr and what should be my min amount of es to do so that will support everything including hoa/aa/hatred

My Es is about 1598 or so, I wouldnt go MoM till you have atleast 800ish es. Your auras go on your mana and have nothing to do with es. You fully reserve your mana and cast off your es if you did not know this already. You can go EB and GR early if you have a decent amount of es say 400 then pick up MoM later when ready.

~Dbum~
IGN @Dbum
"
dbum 님이 작성:
"
fioreskater22 님이 작성:
whats ur es at? I'm lvl 62 at what level should I spec to mom eb /gr and what should be my min amount of es to do so that will support everything including hoa/aa/hatred

My Es is about 1598 or so, I wouldnt go MoM till you have atleast 800ish es. Your auras go on your mana and have nothing to do with es. You fully reserve your mana and cast off your es if you did not know this already. You can go EB and GR early if you have a decent amount of es say 400 then pick up MoM later when ready.

~Dbum~

hey thanks also curious is blood rage a must? that's just for more dps right? that damage per hit u take scares me or is that not something I should worry about?
As someone playing only with currency drops I find to buy things what body armour should I be aiming for as a "budget" non tabula

My Gear so far:
IGN shdowe
shdowe 님이 2015. 12. 16. 오전 5:58:36에 마지막으로 편집
What's your amount of life, dbum? I'm lvl 63 so far and have 2700 life + 620 es, but since es and warlord's mark life-leech is gone with EB+GR I wonder how can I stay alive without life-leech on so low-life. Guess I have to obtain +% life jewels ASAP.
Consolenards 님이 2015. 12. 16. 오전 5:45:31에 마지막으로 편집
"
Consolenards 님이 작성:
What's your amount of life, dbum? I'm lvl 63 so far and have 2700 life + 620 es, but since es and warlord's mark life-leech is gone with EB+GR I wonder how can I stay alive without life-leech on so low-life. Guess I have to obtain +% life jewels ASAP.

620 ES at level 63 ? Get different rare shield with at least 300 ES - your Int and shield defence bonuses should at least triple it at this level (if you have block/shield nodes). Use it till you get enough increase to ES / defense and ES on your gear to be sure that with that gear and Rathpith Globe you still have around 1200-1500 ES.

Also, are you using Cybil's Paw ? It gives you life per spell hit bonus making any other leeching mechanic for our life subpar. Without this item, whole build doesn't make much sense.

@Dbum, you really need to include some mechanic explanation for this build. Something like 1/3 of the people here ask things which should be obvious if they know how cybil works or how our keystones interact etc.

Cheers,
Abe
Alex_Lied 님이 2015. 12. 16. 오전 6:33:50에 마지막으로 편집
155 dex for Level 20 Vortex is a pain. Also I finally bothered to calculate my DPS. I'm sitting at 500-ish per blade with Tempest Shield and 3 Frenzies up, coming out to ~50k DPS, and .14 cast time (7 seconds to max blades). This is with 18/0 CD and 18/0 BV, so I'm actually expecting to get decently close to my peak incinerate DPS with a similar level of gems, plus better flask scaling.

@dbum I'd suggest throwing in a Vaal Haste somewhere, it's super good in this build, and the duration nodes are super nice for it.

Leveling BVs is a pain, but I hope to have a level 20 one to test with soon, and hoping to get some with 20% quality ASAP. Controlled Destruction is a huge overperformer as well, and I'd love to get it to 20/20 at least. I think that at a similar level of optimization
"
d3sden0va 님이 작성:
155 dex for Level 20 Vortex is a pain. Also I finally bothered to calculate my DPS. I'm sitting at 500-ish per blade with Tempest Shield and 3 Frenzies up, coming out to ~50k DPS, and .14 cast time (7 seconds to max blades). This is with 18/0 CD and 18/0 BV, so I'm actually expecting to get decently close to my peak incinerate DPS with a similar level of gems, plus better flask scaling.

@dbum I'd suggest throwing in a Vaal Haste somewhere, it's super good in this build, and the duration nodes are super nice for it.

Leveling BVs is a pain, but I hope to have a level 20 one to test with soon, and hoping to get some with 20% quality ASAP. Controlled Destruction is a huge overperformer as well, and I'd love to get it to 20/20 at least. I think that at a similar level of optimization

50k dps? wow I was doing 7k dps with incinerate back last league haha wtf was I doing wrong
anyways wha1t do u use to get your frenzy charges?
"
fioreskater22 님이 작성:
"
d3sden0va 님이 작성:

50k dps? wow I was doing 7k dps with incinerate back last league haha wtf was I doing wrong
anyways wha1t do u use to get your frenzy charges?

I had a 21/20 incinerate with 20/20 Slower Projectiles, Faster Casting, Spell Echo, Fire Pen, and Life Leech, doing 22k tooltip, 300% more for stage 3 puts it just shy of 90k.

I've just been using Bloodrage to generate frenzies. Still deciding if it's worth it to use a Frenzy or something along those lines for charges on bosses.
I never used bloodrage so not sure how it works is it just a cast skill I see op uses it with ball of lightening and cwdt is that a good setup?
"
fioreskater22 님이 작성:
I never used bloodrage so not sure how it works is it just a cast skill I see op uses it with ball of lightening and cwdt is that a good setup?

Ball Lightning with CWDT is a common setup with Cybil's Paw. Ball Lightning generates a lot of hits, and each spell hit heals for 6-8 from the effect of Cybil's Paw. Personally I take a step further with Ball Lightning, Greater Multiple Projectiles, and Firestorm to generate huge healing any time I take damage, although it takes a full 4link, and this build seems to always be struggling for gem sockets. Adding Bloodrage to that CWDT link is fine, as it keeps bloodrage up very effectively. That said, Bloodrage refreshes its own duration when you kill an enemy, so it's perfectly reasonable to just self-cast it, and keep it up by killing enemies (which is what I do). Either way is reasonable.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보