[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Honestly, if you really want to push ladder (constant tier12+ maps) you should go for that coil , since it makes you significantly tankier. If you plan to do like 1k gorge runs with every map taking less than 3 minutes, you should go for that carcass since mobs wont hurt you too much in tier 9-11 Maps. Personally , I decided to go Assasin for a nice dmg boost and then I bought a 5l coil to boost my survivability, to be offensive and defensive at the same time.
Ty, I think i'll get myself a 6l Coil.

I am still searching for the best way to generate charges.

My CWDT+BV+PCoC+ID worked fine, but now i have over 15k DPS (with no charges) and everything dies so fast and I don't get hurt often enough to have power charges up all the time.

One solution is to go with Assasin but i don't want to spend regrets for that.

Have anybody tried dual curse: HoT + CoH + Warlord's mark + Assasin's mark?

This way we fix the problem with getting power charges and also we'll have only 50% mana reserved (25% HoT + 25% HoA).

can ı ask something ? i search the carcass and this chest is better i guess to lightning coil why dont recommend for build making ? i planning to get 6l carcass for build finished and i have much dps much resist but armour 500 down whatever
Guys is this build Ueber Atziri viable??
IGN: xXDiablo SwainX
I also want to know where this build will top out content wise? T13 I've done with no problems, haven't found anything higher.
"
memberx 님이 작성:

Yes I did Assasin;s mark. Once with a ring, after the ring I went for the passive Whispers of doom for the +1 curse. It costs 6 points.. (I am sc so I sacrificed some life and some AoE Near startingpoint)

With this its always up. No problem at al.

Problem with ring: you're missing a ring obviously.

But now I changed it for some testing. I got Assassin for the 10% power charge (not the damage) AND the 6 points I got left from the +1 curse I put in Overcharged. Its on the right from your startingpoint (straight up from Harrier). This gives you total of 12% extra of power, endurance AND frenzy. So your total for powercharge is 22% on kill. This is more then enough. And the frenzy's are a bonus ;-)

Until now, I prefer the last option. (you can check my char, I believe its opened now)
ign: tulkanion
"
tulka77 님이 작성:
"
memberx 님이 작성:

Yes I did Assasin;s mark. Once with a ring, after the ring I went for the passive Whispers of doom for the +1 curse. It costs 6 points.. (I am sc so I sacrificed some life and some AoE Near startingpoint)

But now I changed it for some testing. I got Assassin for the 10% power charge (not the damage) AND the 6 points I got left from the +1 curse I put in Overcharged. Its on the right from your startingpoint (straight up from Harrier). This gives you total of 12% extra of power, endurance AND frenzy. So your total for powercharge is 22% on kill. This is more then enough. And the frenzy's are a bonus ;-)

Until now, I prefer the last option. (you can check my char, I believe its opened now)

trying to check your char, its still on private.
and my question is, if you pick overcharged and assasin, do u still use the BV+ power charge on crit + faster casting ? As i know double curse also boost some huge dps.

poptags 님이 2016. 4. 5. 오후 5:19:03에 마지막으로 편집
So far I am enjoying the build. Leveling with a tabula right now at level 31. I am running into mana shortage quite a bit, and suggestions on this?
Hey, does anyone have any suggestions on how to take on Atziri with this build? Level suggestion, pots etc? I have never done it before and im keen to attempt it
"
tulka77 님이 작성:
"
memberx 님이 작성:

I am sure 10% from Assasin is enough to have power charges up. Overcharged node gives you chance to get one of the charges. Can you keep endurance charges up only with Overcharged without Warlord's?

If this is possible there's bo need for Blasphemy.

Ty

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보