THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

Cant seem to see the tree.
I had a Mjolner drop! I've always wanted to play this build, so I'm giving it a go. I don't yet have a Volls... but hopefully I can remedy that soon.

Question: I picked the Beserker variant. I'm on PSC- so a few extra deaths for the thrill of bigger deeps seems worth. I am basically looking at the Dualist/Scion core tree, taking the strength nodes from the Marader start to link up to the tree. Are there any other tweeks I should look at for a Mara build? There are a lot of power/end charges awfully close....
"
PathofKenneth 님이 작성:

Anyone else having this issue? It works fine on all my PCs

Also, you can always just check my profile - my scion, duelist, templar, and shadow are specced for this build.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
For me the tree works fine.

Btw i just got boots enchantment with stun avoiding. Will test if its worth to drop Unavering for that.
"
tackle70 님이 작성:
"
PathofKenneth 님이 작성:

Anyone else having this issue? It works fine on all my PCs

Also, you can always just check my profile - my scion, duelist, templar, and shadow are specced for this build.

Nope... no issues.
Did a couple of budget videos w/commentary, uploading now.

For those of you on a tight budget, I can confirm that the build is viable in mid tier maps with no shavs, no volls, and new mjolner.

Also for those with a volls and shavs, the build is quite capable of doing fairly difficult T12+ maps.

budget gear (1-2 Ex Perandus | 5-6 Ex Standard)

midrange gear (20-25 Ex Perandus | 35-40 Ex Standard)

I'm also thinking of doing a build guide video/commentary if there's interest in it... is that the type of thing people would find helpful?
After doing over 60 maps t10-13 i can say that with the boots enchant with 65% chance to avoid stun is completely reliable and u can freely take out Unwavering Stance and free 4 skill points. during test i never got stunned (or i just didnt noticed it) so for me personally big profit. Of course for single bosses without adds Stance is still best option but enchant is great and give us some possibilities at least.
cheap & midrange budget videos added to OP
Nice Guide, saw it back in the day and never had currency for it.
Currently thinking about selling my Gear for this.

Also please turn down the Game Volume a lot in your Videos!
Its hard to understand you sometimes cuz of the discharges and stuff.
Anyways keep it up!
"
marcel2142 님이 작성:
Nice Guide, saw it back in the day and never had currency for it.
Currently thinking about selling my Gear for this.

Also please turn down the Game Volume a lot in your Videos!
Its hard to understand you sometimes cuz of the discharges and stuff.
Anyways keep it up!

Yeah I'll keep tuning it down for future videos - the two budget videos were the first time I decided to use the mic, and even with the game volume at like 25% it was too loud. Maybe ~10% will be better.

If you're thinking of selling gear for this, I'd say start out by running the budget gear (no volls/shavs/etc) in a few mid tier maps and see if you like the feel of it. You can get the core experience of the build without dropping 20+ exalts, and then if you like how the build plays and want to power it up, you can buy the expensive gear.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보