THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

"
patrickcampbe21 님이 작성:
Hey tackle70,

I stopped playing PoE for some time when skill tree jewel sockets patch hit, since it wrecked Mjolner. But before then, I followed and used Tom94 build back in early 2015 on my witch, then found a Atziri's Acuity and tweaked Tom94 build to reflect somewhat of Reoxy - [2.0] Crit Mjölner.
스포일러
Reoxy - [2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN** https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1023816/page/1

Do you think this build is viable with Atziri's Acuity and some tweaks (Not taking Resolute Technique and etc...)or is my Acuity doomed to take up dust and I should just come accustomed to Repentance Crusader Gloves?

I understand the power and suitability this build has and am wondering if trying to use Acuity with crit focus will stray too far from the potential power Repentance Crusader Gloves brings and end up with a weaker/less effective build... o_O

You are welcome to try a crit variant, but I think there's little advantage to it anymore. Back in 2.0, crit Mjolner could achieve a decent amount more damage than this build in some cases, but now I'm not so sure. The inclusion of Lightning Penetration and Iron Will have boosted the damage of this build far beyond what it ever was (it's about 2.5 times more damage than 2.0).

I'm not sure that crit is going to top that by a large enough margin to make up for the loss of consistency resulting from the negative interaction between crit and Romira's banquet. And I think you lose too much if you are trying to invest into crit multi on the tree.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
tackle70 님이 2016. 3. 26. 오전 6:44:21에 마지막으로 편집
"
tackle70 님이 작성:

You are welcome to try a crit variant, but I think there's little advantage to it anymore. Back in 2.0, crit Mjolner could achieve a decent amount more damage than this build in some cases, but now I'm not so sure. The inclusion of Lightning Penetration and Iron Will have boosted the damage of this build far beyond what it ever was (it's about 2.5 times more damage than 2.0).

I'm not sure that crit is going to top that by a large enough margin to make up for the loss of consistency resulting from the negative interaction between crit and Romira's banquet. And I think you lose too much if you are trying to invest into crit multi on the tree.

Guess I'll put Acuity on the shelf to look all pretty and collect dust. lol o_O
How well does this build do elemental reflect maps without -max res? And is it neccesary to switch to Saffells? I get a large portion of my resistances from my shield.
"
Gwilldabeast 님이 작성:
How well does this build do elemental reflect maps without -max res? And is it neccesary to switch to Saffells? I get a large portion of my resistances from my shield.

You don't need a Saffel's in normal ele reflect maps if you have a vinktar flask.

If you are an Ascendant, with the 1.5% leech in addition to Warlord's Mark, reflect is not very dangerous at this point unless you really screw up in how you are using your flasks.

If you are not an Ascendant, you can die in reflect maps if you hit a large curse immune magic pack and don't have Vinktar up.

I don't typically worry too much about reflect maps anymore myself, though I probably would not run them on a class other than Ascendant if I were level 97+ and REALLY didn't want to die.
"
tackle70 님이 작성:
"
Gwilldabeast 님이 작성:

You don't need a Saffel's in normal ele reflect maps if you have a vinktar flask.

If you are an Ascendant, with the 1.5% leech in addition to Warlord's Mark, reflect is not very dangerous at this point unless you really screw up in how you are using your flasks.

If you are not an Ascendant, you can die in reflect maps if you hit a large curse immune magic pack and don't have Vinktar up.

I don't typically worry too much about reflect maps anymore myself, though I probably would not run them on a class other than Ascendant if I were level 97+ and REALLY didn't want to die.

Is this considering a legacy Vinktars?

It now only holds one use at ~58 charges, and I'm concerned that that doesn't provide enough uptime for consistency.

I am Ascendant Scion.
Gwilldabeast 님이 2016. 3. 26. 오후 9:58:27에 마지막으로 편집
I don't think you need a legacy Vinktar as Ascendant. Just a normal topaz flask. At 3.7% leech (Ascendant + Warlord's Mark + Doryani's), you out-leech an 18% elemental reflect map at about 81-82% lightning resist, and you should be at least there, with 84% lightning resist not that hard to get to. If in trouble, you pop a regular Topaz flask.

Other classes will have more trouble, as at 2.2% leech (Warlord's + Doryani's), you need about 88-89% resists to out-leech an 18% reflect map, requiring a Saffel's or much more careful flask use.

In other words, Ascendant is very, very good :)

In general I think a legacy vinktar is not worth the money for this build. For bosses where you really need two charges, you could always just buy two of them and use two for the boss... and most bosses don't need two charges to kill.
tackle70 님이 2016. 3. 26. 오후 10:46:38에 마지막으로 편집
"
tackle70 님이 작성:
"
Bladebaka 님이 작성:
스포일러
"
tackle70 님이 작성:

Primary & Multi-target attack:Lightning Strike
When facing a larger amount of enemies, it pays off to use another attack than for single enemies if it can generate even more hits per second. The attack of choice for us is Lightning Strike.

The links used for Lightning Strike are:
Lightning Strike-Faster Attacks-Multistrike-Fortify

Lightning Strike

At Level 20, Lightning Strike fires seven projectiles which all chain one time due to an effect of Mjölner. This saves us the need for linking Lightning Strike with Chain or Greater Multiple Projectiles. In addition to generating many hits per second Lightning Strike also has an amazing range, enabling us to melt packs even at a great distance.

Note that quality on Lightning Strike is not only useless for this build but actually harmful! We do not want the projectiles to pierce and waste potential chains by flying into a wall.

If you run Champzerker do you still need Fortify?

You could replace it with Life Gain on Hit or Reduced Mana. I still run Fortify just because I don't need either of those mana options and so why not. It's a bit of a useless gem slot at the moment since you don't really benefit from any red gem there much as champzerker, but you still need the slot to be red so you can swap in Molten Strike.

What about Stun? I feel like with 3-4 LGOH jewels you really don't need an additional 50 LGOH from a gem.

I'll play around with Fort/Stun, but I really don't see the need for LGOH or Fort since we have the 10% on hit Fort and decent LGOH on some jewels and we dish out so much aps.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems with just potatoes.
--Douglas Adams
"
Bladebaka 님이 작성:
What about Stun? I feel like with 3-4 LGOH jewels you really don't need an additional 50 LGOH from a gem.

I'll play around with Fort/Stun, but I really don't see the need for LGOH or Fort since we have the 10% on hit Fort and decent LGOH on some jewels and we dish out so much aps.

Stun is probably the best alternative to fortify. Not sure either of them are very significant, but will be curious what you find.
Hi, again.What aboutMjolnir corrupt imlicit? I think stun in our lightning strike is not so good(coz stun based on damage dealt and target's EH so it too low), but what about stun imlicit in mjolner for our most damage skill(lvl 6 stun imlicit). or ligthning-fire leech? Please give your suggestions about it, ty in advice and sry for my bad English.
"
deviljindante 님이 작성:
Hi, again.What aboutMjolnir corrupt imlicit? I think stun in our lightning strike is not so good(coz stun based on damage dealt and target's EH so it too low), but what about stun imlicit in mjolner for our most damage skill(lvl 6 stun imlicit). or ligthning-fire leech? Please give your suggestions about it, ty in advice and sry for my bad English.

The Stun gem suffers actually from the other problem - this build already stuns everything that isn't a very high HP boss, so the stun gem - like fortify - is likely redundant.

As for a corrupt implicit, I don't think any are worth getting. 0.2% Lightning Leech is the only one that would matter at all, and I don't think it's worth (sort of) locking your socket colors to have that. And it's definitely not worth the price increase if you're looking to buy one.
tackle70 님이 2016. 3. 27. 오후 4:02:03에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보