THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

"
oFractureD 님이 작성:
Hi tackle, i'm doing this in the current SC perandus, would you still recommend vinktars flask be used? (bare in mind it no longer has the instant leech)

Yeah, as I explained in the budget videos, I don't think there's a lot of difference between the two for this build in practice. We already take vaal pact so losing instant leech on the flask doesn't matter.

Honestly, vessel of vinktar is even more important than volls devotion, I think. It's a ridiculous power boost.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
First of all, this is a great guide. Nice usage of 2D art and great formatting, every thing is pretty easy to read and well structured.

I've always envied this build when it was popular but I've never played it. Now that it's kinda fallen from grace and with Perandus things getting a lot cheaper(I actually bought a perfect Mjölner for 30C, can you believe that?), I can finally play this build. I'm currently playing Voltaxic LA and as you might imagine clear speed is insane even at high level maps. Of course the build is not designed to face tank bosses and you can easily kite most of them but sometimes you have to tank and in that regard that build fails.

Voll's Devotion currently seems to be too much of an investment, probably the most expensive part in the build, but you said the build is still doable without it, I was just wondering if I can still face tank stuff without it. What do I actually lose if I don't have it?
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"
rockmassif 님이 작성:
What do I actually lose if I don't have it?

Depending on your gear and level, you are going to lose about 20-25% of your total damage output. You also lose Immortal Call, meaning that physical damage becomes a lot more dangerous.

I know you won't be able to do the most difficult content in the game (Uber Atziri, Core Malachai) without a Voll's. I'm unsure where the breakpoint is in maps, though. You definitely can do mid-tier maps with no problems at all if you have decent ES gear but no Voll's. I don't know how red tier maps would be without it... I suspect that they would be dangerous, but the truth is I've not tested it and don't know.

The Vinktar flask is such a big deal that the reality is probably that if you can get a Vinktar, you can take this build to level 95 or so without much difficulty and not need a Voll's. I think that if you want to push level 95-100 running difficult T12+ maps, you would need one.

The TL;DR at this point is probably that Voll's Devotion is an optional super expensive item that is only needed for the most difficult content in the game, and is no longer required for the build to function well.
Hey, i started a new char in Perandus softcore, cause i really like the look of this build. So im playing Scion, and plan to take Berserker/Champion. What gem setup do you suggest for lightning strike seeing as you can drop fortify for a 4-link.
"
Essem 님이 작성:
Hey, i started a new char in Perandus softcore, cause i really like the look of this build. So im playing Scion, and plan to take Berserker/Champion. What gem setup do you suggest for lightning strike seeing as you can drop fortify for a 4-link.

I don't think that there's a good alternative red gem at this point. Most things are somewhere between useless and redundant.
Did some new testings with the new enchantments and I must say I am very happy with the results:

Both are lucky enchantments(took me only one try each), but basically the helm enchantment allows me to drop enlighten in my helmet, for another vaal discipline. After much trial, the boots enchantment works really well with our inherent 50% chance to endure stun for energy shield and allows me to save four points from unwavering stance. With that, I am pretty much done with minmaxing the build.

To sum up the changes I made:
-change warlord's mark to enfeeble blasphemy(works very well)
-dropping unwavering stance(saving 4 points) after getting the 65% chance to avoid stun enchantment, the four points allow me to get more energy shield/offensive abilities

Does Voll's Devotion boost dps significantly? im about 4-5 exalts away from buying one atm, but when i play i never see the "rainbow" its always blue discharges, is that because theres a lack of endurance charges? sorry im kinda new to the game so trying to learn.
"
Essem 님이 작성:
Does Voll's Devotion boost dps significantly? im about 4-5 exalts away from buying one atm, but when i play i never see the "rainbow" its always blue discharges, is that because theres a lack of endurance charges? sorry im kinda new to the game so trying to learn.

The reason you only see one is because GGG changed how the graphics work for Discharge so that it only shows one color each time the discharge goes off; this change was made in an attempt to improve discharge performance. So you'll see a bit more color with a Voll's Devotion, but largely the "Rainbow" graphic effect is gone.

Voll's Devotion will be a 20-30% damage boost depending on your exact gear and passive setup. And you get the ability to have Immortal Call up most of the time for free also.
tackle70 님이 2016. 3. 28. 오후 10:56:55에 마지막으로 편집
"
lordangelic 님이 작성:
Did some new testings with the new enchantments and I must say I am very happy with the results:

Both are lucky enchantments(took me only one try each), but basically the helm enchantment allows me to drop enlighten in my helmet, for another vaal discipline. After much trial, the boots enchantment works really well with our inherent 50% chance to endure stun for energy shield and allows me to save four points from unwavering stance. With that, I am pretty much done with minmaxing the build.

To sum up the changes I made:
-change warlord's mark to enfeeble blasphemy(works very well)
-dropping unwavering stance(saving 4 points) after getting the 65% chance to avoid stun enchantment, the four points allow me to get more energy shield/offensive abilities

Yeah I wrote about stun enchant earlier and made almost the same tweaks as u except i use blasphemy temporal chains. It was better choice before i drop Unvawering Stance. Have to test Enfeeble now again with boots enchant though.
My guess is that without warlord's mark, you'll eventually have some sort of stupid death to reflect in 18% reflect maps.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보