THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

"
TriniGamer 님이 작성:
Scion Mjolner days are over

A single balance patch isn't enough to make that declaration. It wouldn't take much to make Scion best for this build again, hence my hesitancy to make the switch for the guide. Scion has the best starting position, and the Ascendancy stat nodes are very useful. A single really good Ascendancy option for this class in Scion's many options makes her the best again.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
tackle70 님이 2016. 7. 3. 오후 1:48:40에 마지막으로 편집
since scion can wield mjolner relatively easy compared to pretty much anyother class I think I am gonna try this build on scion again.

And maybe respec my marauder as a axe bleed berserker instead.

I hardly ever farm Atziri anyways and the only one I do is normal. Just too expensive to face ubber due to cost of mortal hope key 3ex and above and the rewards are usually shit.

Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
I find it funny that I've been following this build since Tom94 made it but never as the class it was intended to be used. I like the witch character, so I alway keep tweaking the build to run as a witch. lol

So if this gets turned to different class forum, I will probably still follow and tweak it to run as a witch but I do hate having expensive gear laying in my stashes unsued and probably may try to run Crit Mjolner again. Acuity was a b#tch to get and not using it makes me feel lacking but so far havent come across any low-life Crit Mjolner builds I like and seems really viable with these new updated game mechanics since 2.0. T_T

Only 85 with my 3x Curse Occultist and havent tried any hard maps yet. Since using uniques (either ring or shoes that have +1 curse usage) to get 3rd curse, since dont have last two Ascendancy points.

...So I'll keep lurking as a core Witch player using build. ^_^
hey there i have the witch variant of this build and going alright currently at 95, do you have an update of the witch tree any higher than the lvl 88 you have? cheers
hi, can you tell me where you get life leech from without using vinktar ? because i'm not leeching any life at all, i do have the same belt as you but doesn't seems to that i get any life leech from it :/
DBM92 님이 2016. 7. 10. 오후 3:20:40에 마지막으로 편집
"
DBM92 님이 작성:
hi, can you tell me where you get life leech from without using vinktar ? because i'm not leeching any life at all, i do have the same belt as you but doesn't seems to that i get any life leech from it :/

blasphemy + warlord's mark (2% leech on cursed normal/magic/rare mobs and 0.8% leech vs map bosses)

Marauder Berserker Ascendency gets 1% flat leech + 2% leech if you've killed an enemy recently.
"
tackle70 님이 작성:
"
DBM92 님이 작성:

blasphemy + warlord's mark (2% leech on cursed normal/magic/rare mobs and 0.8% leech vs map bosses)

Marauder Berserker Ascendency gets 1% flat leech + 2% leech if you've killed an enemy recently.

i barely have life left to use skills for if i use Warlords mark :(
"
DBM92 님이 작성:
"
tackle70 님이 작성:
"
DBM92 님이 작성:

i barely have life left to use skills for if i use Warlords mark :(

You need every aura reservation node on the tree. You only need 50+ life left over for this build to work.
don't know if it's a problem for me, but i only have jewel sockets used and 2 of them is used by unique jewels, so don't have much life gaint on your hit :?
"
DBM92 님이 작성:
don't know if it's a problem for me, but i only have jewel sockets used and 2 of them is used by unique jewels, so don't have much life gaint on your hit :?

If you get 3 jewels with life gain on hit you should be OK

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보