THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

"
tackle70 님이 작성:
"
DBM92 님이 작성:
don't know if it's a problem for me, but i only have jewel sockets used and 2 of them is used by unique jewels, so don't have much life gaint on your hit :?

If you get 3 jewels with life gain on hit you should be OK

i have switch clear mind out for a gain on hit jewel, but, against the boss in acedamy i'm fucking weak, i died to him once, don't know why i'm taking so much damage from bosses :/
andd, what is the best character to use this build for, maruader or scion ? since your mention something about the maruader in the topic :) ?
"
DBM92 님이 작성:
andd, what is the best character to use this build for, maruader or scion ? since your mention something about the maruader in the topic :) ?

Marauder is best. Scion is kind of garbage now.

Academy boss is dangerous because his tornadoes do physical damage and proc on hit... this build hits him a ton of times and only has immortal call for physical mitigation so yeah... he's dangerous

I rarely just leap in and facetank him anymore... he's safer to kill from a distance just using the damage from Arc.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
have you made an updated passive tree for maruder then ? and so what's the ascendancy points i should aim for with maruader?
:)
DBM92 님이 2016. 7. 11. 오후 1:30:44에 마지막으로 편집
As stated at the top of the OP, just look at my character for the tree. It's public.
tackle70 님이 2016. 7. 11. 오후 2:39:00에 마지막으로 편집
"
tackle70 님이 작성:
As stated at the top of the OP, just look at my character for the tree. It's public.

what are the 2 last points you would go for :)?
"
DBM92 님이 작성:
"
tackle70 님이 작성:

Yeah another thing... Why go for Berzerker at all, isn't juggernaut the way to go with the max-endurance charge thingy (in combination with Kingsguard)... why we need lifeleech at all?
i GUESS (really unexperienced in mjölner etc) its because kingsguard life-recovery doesn't apply on energy shield...maybe?
then again: why didn't you set the last 2 skill points of berzerker?

and a general question: what's the advantage of CI/LL to life-mjölner (especially with juggernaut+kingsguard combo)?

asking this stuff bc i wanna make a mjölner guy :)
"
airparisderjesus 님이 작성:
"
DBM92 님이 작성:
"
tackle70 님이 작성:

Yeah another thing... Why go for Berzerker at all, isn't juggernaut the way to go with the max-endurance charge thingy (in combination with Kingsguard)... why we need lifeleech at all?
i GUESS (really unexperienced in mjölner etc) its because kingsguard life-recovery doesn't apply on energy shield...maybe?
then again: why didn't you set the last 2 skill points of berzerker?

and a general question: what's the advantage of CI/LL to life-mjölner (especially with juggernaut+kingsguard combo)?

asking this stuff bc i wanna make a mjölner guy :)

Life based kingsguard is, in my opinion, a strictly inferior build to low life. Sacrifices too much damage for at best small gains in survivability. It would be a LOT better for uber atziri since you could manually cast immortal call to aid in the trio fight but that's it... And I don't think making a mjolner build to farm uber atziri makes much sense

Low life mjolner is what this build thread is, and you should expect it to stay that way unless low life gets nerfed through the floor.
tackle70 님이 2016. 7. 17. 오전 9:44:44에 마지막으로 편집

"
Life based kingsguard is, in my opinion, a strictly inferior build to low life. Sacrifices too much damage for at best small gains in survivability. It would be a LOT better for uber atziri since you could manually cast immortal call to aid in the trio fight but that's it... And I don't think making a mjolner build to farm uber atziri makes much sense

Low life mjolner is what this build thread is, and you should expect it to stay that way unless low life gets nerfed through the floor.

thank you for your answer. i just wanted to reflet what i hear about mjölner builds and hear the opinion of a successful LL/CI mjölner player. i do not mistrust the standing of this build in 2.3

yet you didn't answered the question about 7nd+8nd accendancy point.

Rite of Ruin would be the final two points. Should be self explanatory since nothing else really benefits the build further

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보