THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

Never had this much fun in any RPG, guess that puts the nail in my POE coffin.
A slightly optimistic analysis:

One skill per trigger, so no more arc + discharge

*Cooldown for triggered skills through Mjolner* (no concrete confirmation yet)

35% less discharge damage when triggered

*Jugg Max Endurance Charge Nerf*

These are some extremely serious nerfs to the build for all variations.

In all honesty, I still expect this build to be able to clear most content, but just not in the same speed that it used to have. Discharge damage will be unaffected, as despite the damage penalty, you can now run an additional damage link in Mjolner, such as controlled destruction or elemental focus. However, you will still lose out that valuable arc damage. If there really is a cooldown for triggered skills through Mjolner then thats a whole different sad story.............

This build's clear speed potential will be severely gimped due to the loss of arc and the internal cooldown. I'd expect that would mean that Lightning Strike is going to fall out of favor as the main attack skill, as you would now want to get close to the enemy. This means thats the build will probably return to the older Molten Strike and Leap Slam variation of the past.

Hopefully this build should still be able to kill bosses and take on most map mods but with just a slower play style. Still will require testing to see the full extent of these nerfs.
iSo1iD 님이 2016. 8. 31. 오전 6:06:16에 마지막으로 편집
"
tackle70 님이 작성:
Mjolner will not be playable with those nerfs. The build didn't just get weakened, it's dead. Will be a Tier 3 build even with legacy gear.

Thank you for the build guide tackle, I thoroughly enjoyed playing it the 2-3 weeks I was able to and got my first character to 90 with it.
Also, there is one thing that bugs me. Wording. CoC gem have "Trigger" keyword. Maybe Mjolner will be considered as casting and of all nerfs we will only lose Arc and Jugg charge generation. Also, cooldown is for CoC gem only, I think. At least I hope so.
"
NetBurst 님이 작성:
Also, there is one thing that bugs me. Wording. CoC gem have "Trigger" keyword. Maybe Mjolner will be considered as casting and of all nerfs we will only lose Arc and Jugg charge generation. Also, cooldown is for CoC gem only, I think. At least I hope so.

I run some numbers for the Juggernaut mjolner, if all the nerfs hits, including the trigger one, we are speaking of -78% damage & -80% life recovery for that build. It's pretty much destroyed, but you LL guys at least can avoid the endurance charge nerf, so life can be a little better. D:
"
Evander1992 님이 작성:
"
NetBurst 님이 작성:

I run some numbers for the Juggernaut mjolner, if all the nerfs hits, including the trigger one, we are speaking of -78% damage & -80% life recovery for that build. It's pretty much destroyed, but you LL guys at least can avoid the endurance charge nerf, so life can be a little better. D:

Even without an internal proc cooldown, LL is going to be down by about 60-70% damage and life recovery. This build is dead, and Mjolner is going to be a trash tier unique going forward.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
tackle70 님이 2016. 8. 31. 오후 9:12:02에 마지막으로 편집
vikroda 님이 2016. 9. 1. 오전 1:22:18에 마지막으로 편집
Mjölner: Its chance to cast socketed lightning skills on hit has been increased from 30% to 100%. Use a Divine Orb if you want your legacy one to change.

RIP that 45EX that I spent buying legacy Mjolner ;(
Well, atleast now we have 100% proc chance. If the internal cooldown is low enough, that could partially compensate for damage loss.

And i think that going berserker with 1% global life & mana leech can further reduce the life regen cap. Things are not good, but can be still manageable
I wonder what the internal cooldown is if its the same as before then mjolner is going to be awesome but if it's 500ms like CoC then that would suck.
Snowy ash drizzles from the sky.
Barrier 님이 2016. 9. 1. 오전 2:59:54에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보