[2.5] Grocery's Caustic Arrow Scion! HC Viable!

"
mayainverse 님이 작성:
don't think you can get 3 classes with ascendant. u would need 9 points but we get only 8

Correct, I posted that right before logging onto my Scion. We kinda got jipped.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey, I created a build and was looking for other Caustic Arrow builds to compare. Mine is similar, except armour based with iron reflexes. Seems to have slightly less hp 191% + 4 gems rather than 210~ + 5 gems, but more damage. For mine I use kaom's heart rather then lightning coil. Let me know what you think.

http://poeurl.com/Gll
Stich 님이 2016. 6. 12. 오전 5:34:34에 마지막으로 편집
"
Stich 님이 작성:
Hey, I created a build and was looking for other Caustic Arrow builds to compare. Mine is similar, except armour based with iron reflexes. Seems to have slightly less hp 191% + 4 gems rather than 210~ + 5 gems, but more damage. For mine I use kaom's heart rather then lightning coil. Let me know what you think.

http://poeurl.com/Gll

It is a different take and it is viable, I just prefer evasion.

youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Pierce's mana multiplier has been increased from 110% to 130%. Its damage at high levels only has been reduced. Its damage at level 20 has been reduced from +29% to +19%

Does this mean we are gonna drop the gem for SP and pick up pierce nodes?
Going to start playing again here shortly. Legion took precedent. going to get back into CA tonight.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery 님이 작성:
Going to start playing again here shortly. Legion took precedent. going to get back into CA tonight.

Is Scion still viable option after the ascendancy nerf or should we go with ranger?
Azaleaf 님이 2016. 10. 27. 오전 6:11:28에 마지막으로 편집
Can I get some feedback on why my Chaos dps is so low. I'm only getting like 1/3 of what everyone else gets.

With golem and 4 frenzy charges I still only get around 11k Chaos dps while I see most people get well over 30k dps.

I'm new so my gear is still a WIP and I can't afford a 6L +2/+1. But Empower and a +1 skill shouldn't leave me with 1/3 dps right?

Tree:
Vandicate 님이 2016. 11. 4. 오후 1:34:59에 마지막으로 편집
I will be updating this in 2.5 and leveling as CA first. Good build to gather currency.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery 님이 작성:
I will be updating this in 2.5 and leveling as CA first. Good build to gather currency.

Scion is still the go to in my opinion.

Witch is good for CI, different playstyle.

Ranger is good, but the -chaos res from the Scion Occultist option is just too good.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Definately going with your build. I wanna level up another Scion and hopefuly the cloud will do enought dps for those beyond freaks.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보