[2.2] The Queen of Blades is Dead

"
Alcedines 님이 작성:
Hi, I just wanted to contribute to this a little bit.
With this setup, you can get max resists, 2 curses, 3 auras (disc, haste, cold dmg one)

gear wise:

You can't really run curses with blasphemy on blood magic if you don't have shavs though unless you enjoy dieing alot.
Why exactly is this stronger than fakener?
Hey there, sorry if I am missing something, but this seems almost identical to a build I am following currently. The build is called [2.2] [HC] Malibu's CoC - Let's Get Physical, the link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1564112/page/1

The build down to skills used, ascendency class, weapon used, gems and even the passive tree are almost identical. However the tree for Malibu's build does favour jewel slots more than yours does. However, Malibu posted this build far earlier than you did, and this build feels heavily inspired by Malibu's build, with very little variation. As such I feel like you should at least reference Malibu's build in fairness.
"
As such I feel like you should at least reference Malibu's build in fairness.

I made this build entirely from scratch AND I posted mine earlier

here

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533519

old thread
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
My apologies. Sorry for doubting you. Cheers man.
Have you tried Controlled Destruction over Crit Dmg gem? In all of the testing I did I found that it was significantly more damage.
"
MalibuMoon 님이 작성:
Have you tried Controlled Destruction over Crit Dmg gem? In all of the testing I did I found that it was significantly more damage.

I haven't tried it but I will when I get some time. was your testing of ICD done at 100% crit chance?

I'm busy with another games event but I will test and put together a true end game version of this when PSC merges into Standard. I can't finish the aura setup I want to use without some mirror and legacy gear that can't be mimicked on temp league.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"

Increased Crit Damage gets multiplied by assassins Mark, I've found ICD to deal more damage as this is really easy to calculate.

My Crit multi is 452 with ICD, and 332 without, meaning I gain 452/332 36% more damage with ICD (this is without ass mark)

However with 452 icd, assassins mark makes it

452-100 = 352 * 1.24=436+100=536

Normally it'd be 1.2, but I have 20% curse effect so it ends up being 1.24

Meaning from the initial value of 332, to 536. 536/332 ICD offers a 61% MORE damage boost without suffering crit chance on my spells.

Hope that clears things up.

Also - I'm assuming both spells have 100% spell crit in my calculations with ICD, which makes it very easy to calculate
playing das3. anyone else?
Hey, can you post an Uber Run video? I'd love to see that!
hisokasp 님이 2016. 4. 21. 오후 9:07:19에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보