[3.0] Poison/Bleed Tornado Shot Assassin (budget friendly)

"
Gravler 님이 작성:
What pantheons you use in this build?

Lunaris for dodge and avoidance and Garukhan for evasion and move speed.

"
FooFrontal 님이 작성:
Have you tested the build without Crimson Dance? I'm not sure how I feel about it compared to just focusing more on the poison DOT.

The contribution of bleed damage to this build as compared to poison damage was explained extensively in another reply. Sorry I'm too lazy to find it but it should be a few pages back. The TL;DR is that bleed DPS is significant for regular mapping and approximately equal to poison DPS, and Crimson Dance is what allows it. Without it you would basically lose about 40% of your total DPS which should be hard to make up for by scaling poison damage, which is already scaled a lot. For boss fights it's a bit more complex than that since poison has a potentially infinite amount of stacks and therefore tends to deal more damage in prolonged fights.

"
mugen028 님이 작성:
i dont see that much chaos res in your gear. how is your resistance? are you over -60%? one more thing does the chance to inflict bleed with bow stack with the regular chance to inflict bleed?

Chaos resistance doesn't matter much currently in PoE. Especially when you already have evasion and dodge.
And yes to your second question.

"
KamiMark 님이 작성:
Few questions:

Is arrow dancing useful with this build?
How about Clarity with blood magic, to help a bit with mana problems?

Isn't CODT with immortal call a bit pointless, even with increased duration it's less than 1 second?
Maybe if we found a way to generate endurance charges easily?

How mandatory is to enable the 150 intelligence of the dendrobate, i'm at 135, should i take the node of 30 int in the cost of 5% life until i get more int from items?

I don't think Arrow Dancing is worth it honestly. Melee hits are much more dangerous to evasion/dodge builds since they're the ones that hit the hardest.
1 second is plenty of time when you're getting hit by a big damage spike and should give you enough reaction time to hit your life flasks. That's the entire point of it. Most builds do this nowadays, even without endurance charges.
View it as a more multiplier for boss fights. It's up to you. I'd say it's about 10% to 15% more damage against bosses. I'm pulling this number out of my ass but you can try it in PoB.
I seem to be dying a lot in t11+ maps and can't seem to level up anymore.
Currently level 87.
Was wondering if you could help me a bit with my build.

My deaths are from bosses and rarely from harbingers when i'm not careful.
For example today i tried the Gorge map and i lost 50% of my exp gained on level 87...
It had no damage reflection nor unlucky dodge.

My build: https://pastebin.com/c4fViHnx

What do you think i should change?

I'm not sure if i should follow gamboy's build or xXCerberXx.

I'm still trying to understand if piecing < chaining.

I've also noticed something weird.
POE builder shows 90% chance to poison, in contrary within game-> offence tab-> tornado shot -> 74%
When i count the nodes individually i get 104% chance... 40% lesser poison armor + 20% (dirty techniques node) + 10% (toxic strikes) + 20% (master fetcher node) + 10% (fatal toxins) +4% the jewel..
So which one of the 3 is correct? :)

Which gear should i focus on changing first?

If i go chaining i guess boots are becoming obsolete. But i haven't found anything worth switching them with since they give have high evasion and nice 20% chance to dodge projectiles.

I feel i might not have enough evasion rating. xXCerberXx build has quite more evasion at the cost a not so much life. Example: https://pastebin.com/GqBRRCFc

My helmet seems to be lacking evasion though it helps a lot with resistances and life. (Had 10% reservation reduction on helmet but tried to get the tornado secondary and messed it :P)

help? :O :)

KamiMark 님이 2017. 9. 28. 오전 11:22:53에 마지막으로 편집
Did you consider trying to find a way to fit Bloodletting into the passive tree? Seems like it would be a pretty substantial boost.
Hi all,

i will not be this week end but next week i will write properly my build with videos to see mecanics :

Atm, i do all maps without any pb + Guardians too.

I tried 4 times Shaper died all time in second stage because lack of training on him but i think i will do him soon (i hope lol ^^).

During normal Atziri i saw that my haemophilia + temporal chain (H+TC) was a mistake because she reflects me my temporal chain so i changed my (H+TC) for normal haemophilia.

Most of my deaths come from volatile blood, and lack of attention.

But i affirm we can do all with this build.
Seems nice build. I may give this a shot when i start shadow.
Will this be a viable build in new expac?
this build could use
frenzy+coh+vulnerability
and barrage 6l setup for single target
This build looks fun, hoping to use it in 3.1. Waiting on Wednesday to see what changes.
Can this build be used as a starter build? In 3.1
This looks fun :D
hello

im wondering what a variation of this looks like with spectral throw + dagger or claw if anyone could point me to a build or passive tree
Waiting For Death With Open Arms.
legomike 님이 2017. 12. 7. 오후 1:41:47에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보