[3.0] Poison/Bleed Tornado Shot Assassin (budget friendly)

I don't think corrupted despair curse on hit gloves exist unfortunately. I think we are stuck with temporal chains/vulnerability on our gloves if we go that route.

we could try level 1 cwdt + any low level spell + curse on hit + despair. I used this on my last character and it would curse the whole screen using level 8 firestorm. He was an armour character with high health regen though, so he was constantly taking damage and proccing it. might not be as good with a squishy evasion guy.
is this build possible with barrage instead of a second tornadoshot?
edit: and possible in 3.1?
Jeevanlive 님이 2017. 12. 16. 오후 6:11:52에 마지막으로 편집
Why are the 2 arrows from reach of the council considered as a 40% damage multiplier? where do the math comes from or how does it work?

Thanks
What about new Arborix bow for this buid...
good phs damage, +2 arrow, 6.5 crit chance
but att speed 1.25 :(

and new Tombfist glovers...
maim and intimaidate for 4s on hit if addys jewel socet.
wastefulby 님이 2017. 12. 17. 오전 5:24:36에 마지막으로 편집
Why are the 2 arrows from reach of the council considered as a 40% damage multiplier? where do the math comes from or how does it work?

Thanks

tornado shot with GMP has (1+4)x3 = 15 secondary arrows. reach of the council gives us 2 more initial arrows, so (1+4+2)x3 = 21 secondary arrows. it's random which direction each secondary arrow goes.

Reach of the council therefore raises the number of secondary arrows that have a chance to strike the target by 21/15 =1.4, or 40% more.

So its not a strictly 40% more multiplier, since you will always only have one initial arrow hitting each time.
Hey, thank you for your build.
I can see that you are adding a lot of new stuff on your current character (despair, addes bonus dmg, frenzy...) can you elaborate on your choices please ?
Hey, thank you for your build.
I can see that you are adding a lot of new stuff on your current character (despair, addes bonus dmg, frenzy...) can you elaborate on your choices please ?

Not OP, but i dont know if he plays this build anymore.

-Despair adds a lot of damage. Its especially noticeable against stuff with high chaos resist, like abyss monsters. Only really needed for bosses or some rare monsters.

-idk what "addes bonus dmg" is.

-frenzy is needed for getting frenzy charges(which add alot of damage) when you only have one target. While clearing maligaros's cruelty or blood rage easily generate frenzy charges automatically. I personally dislike bloodrage since it disables your energy shield.

Some other stuff i am playing around with:

-I hate the spikey damage with evasion, so I took iron reflexes. I have 49% physical damage reduction with chaos golem, 82% with endurance charges and jade flask.

-Enduring cry allows free health regen on demand.

-I like wither totem: wither+spell totem support+faster casting+increased duration. The slow destroys melee monsters, they can barely move.
Oh i didnt realize you weren't the writer of the guide lol.

You made so many changes its insane.
I meant what about added chaos damage ? Thats actually a must I presume ?

Is "chain" better than piercing ?

Thanks for your answers.
Oh i didnt realize you weren't the writer of the guide lol.

You made so many changes its insane.
I meant what about added chaos damage ? Thats actually a must I presume ?

Is "chain" better than piercing ?

Thanks for your answers.

I played around with path of building a bit using my current build. Had to make a flask with +700% more multiplier for crimson dance.

-At the best case scenario for bleed (equal stacks of bleed and poison, you haven't applied despair) it does ~36% of the total ailment damage. If you shoot more than once you will max out the bleed stacks while poison will keep stacking.

-Despair gives a 78% more multiplier to poison, 34% to bleed.

-With despair applied and standing still applying poison stacks(assuming I hit them with 6 arrows per shot), bleed is 5% of our total damage.

-So bleed is important for clearing, But Poison matters a lot more for single target assuming you continually apply stacks.

-Best gems at my gear level for single target: (using path of building numbers)

Added chaos damage>unbound ailments>deadly ailments=vile toxins>physical projectile attack damage=swift affliction

Therefore, I will use Added chaos damage,unbound ailments,deadly ailments,chain for clearing and replace chain with vile toxins if needed for a boss.

Added chaos damage support becomes weaker the better your gear becomes. Using the best in slot gear from the op, Vile toxins does more damage than added chaos damage.

Chain makes each secondary shot that hits an enemy garenteed to hit 2 more. It really shines when you have a few enemies that the shots will bounce between. If the entire screen is covered in enemies so that the shots cant chain to all of them, haemophilia clears the screen for you anyway. It does cost you a socket, while you can get pierce from other items like the op suggested. I personally will keep using chain and just swap in another gem for difficult bosses.

Look at this new flask I found from a drop.

Path of building claims this is a 38% more multiplier during the flask effect on my current character.

For reference, Sin's rebirth is 11%, dying sun is 25%(since I already have 8 arrows), atziri's promise is 7%.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보