[3.0] Dreamfinder - Fast Clear / Fast Bossing / All Content

"
SirJukesAlot 님이 작성:

For mapping purposes this jewel is more than insane with a HH and just strong enough to always use as pathfinder. Spamming all flasks + auras for any build is going to be 50-120 flat fire dmg. With a headhunter(rare monsters have 3-4 buffs to take each) you have 20 second of 15-36 flat fire per rare killed. Like a esh's mirror but lasts longer and fire dmg.

Hope that helps. GLHF

You say rare monsters have 3-4 buffs to take each, but the buff icon you get from headhunter is just a single one I think? Aside from Soul Eater, which I know to be a seperate one (the count matters somehow after all)
Are you sure or is there any proof how Mantra of Flames and HH interact? Cause by intuition I would say HH gives you 1 Buff per 1 rare monster.

My testing says it grants you 1 buff + 1 seperate aura buff if the rare monster has one. So I doubt the 1 buff icon that is displayed is then seperated back into the rare mob mods in regards to mantra of flames. But has anyone a definite info on this?
In your PoB pastebin, it says you only have 7% lightning res. Is there something I'm missing?
are southbounds any good? Found one with ele weakness on hit. Would prob drop atziris steps in favour of them.
"
aeye 님이 작성:
In your PoB pastebin, it says you only have 7% lightning res. Is there something I'm missing?

Use rares and jewels to fill out your resists. Or drop Bisco's.

"
are southbounds any good? Found one with ele weakness on hit. Would prob drop atziris steps in favour of them.

The last mod on southbound make them only really viable for DoT builds or pet builds. Atziri's step give massive evasion (which is damage with dreamfeathers), life and dodge. There's really no comparing the two for this build. Hrimsorrow are the only unique gloves that actually improve DPS, but I'm not sure losing life and resists is worth it.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보