[3.5][LeagueSC] TooManyBalls! (Grelwood Molten Strike, DecentMapping&SingleTarget, Farrul's Fur)

"
sqvirel 님이 작성:
One last thing:
Should I max the CWDT setups or keep them at a certain level? (for now I keep CWDT at 1)

Absolutely up to you if you dont mind manually casting your Ice Golem.
I am lazy, so I just linked my IG with CwDT, and since it's high level CwDT, also threw Molten Shell in.

On a side note, Molten Shell's armor will also be buffed by our Grelwood, so you'll get some decent phys reduction while it's on. It absorbs some dmg as well, so overall, Molten Shell is pretty good for us.
89 Now - stil cruising. Did Atziri on my first attempt by swapping in a Sibyl's and using Wise Oak. I also upgraded my gloves to 2 socket so I took the weaker att one and replaced with a resist one.

"
tru2dgame 님이 작성:
89 Now - stil cruising. Did Atziri on my first attempt by swapping in a Sibyl's and using Wise Oak. I also upgraded my gloves to 2 socket so I took the weaker att one and replaced with a resist one.

you should really use a abyss belt. u can get a good one and they are not super expensive and get a socket to put a OP jwl. with like 30+ life, fire dmg on attack or sword and or all resist if you are not cap , and if you are using AOF , i dont think the leech of your amulet work and the dmg of atziri flask(i am not sure because still new to the game)
picketingcarl 님이 2018. 1. 26. 오전 10:36:48에 마지막으로 편집
Just beat Shaper with this build at level 88. Wonderful guide and really fun. Thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out. I actually got the dying sun flask as a drop from my first kill. Next up is Uber Atziri. Any recommendations for improving the build further?

Level 95, build is done. Not much I can improve, but I have to run Puritiy of Elements since I have so many unique items. That's fine though, with a good Watchers Eye.
My character is a bit of a mix between EE's build and this one, I think. Absolutely insane for bosses especially with +3 Proj and Dying sun... And super fun in map clear. But computer very lag. :)

Ingame: ReExist
"
Ireallyhatepeople 님이 작성:
Just beat Shaper with this build at level 88. Wonderful guide and really fun. Thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out. I actually got the dying sun flask as a drop from my first kill. Next up is Uber Atziri. Any recommendations for improving the build further?

For uber atziri, i think it d be better to change AC to fire pen. But tbh, i think the damage is better with AC, higher risk of hitting the freaking mirror if not positioned right though.
"
deadbyt3 님이 작성:
Level 95, build is done. Not much I can improve, but I have to run Puritiy of Elements since I have so many unique items. That's fine though, with a good Watchers Eye.
My character is a bit of a mix between EE's build and this one, I think. Absolutely insane for bosses especially with +3 Proj and Dying sun... And super fun in map clear. But computer very lag. :)

I agree, it s super fun indeed. Now u try play sunder, u wont make it pass lv80. Haha
So I have about 11ex and would really like to turn this build up a notch. Can anyone recommend what I could buy/change?

Yuroshock 님이 2018. 2. 6. 오후 7:09:07에 마지막으로 편집
How would this be on a Juggernaut?
livejamie
bandits plz

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보