[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

Appreciate it :). Im starting off as Slayer/Pathfinder right now and I like it a lot. POB says Inquisitor is the highest dps, but I'll have to try that later for bossing. Pathfinder seems to be more dps than Raider as well which was suprising (at least with my Standard character).
Hi, friend. I haven't shroud, but i have 6l belly. What gems im need input to my belly?
Was wondering is the int/str you have on your accesories needed for the jewels, if so, how much int/str do we need on equipment to use all the jewels if we are following your tree.
"
gm08872 님이 작성:
Was wondering is the int/str you have on your accesories needed for the jewels, if so, how much int/str do we need on equipment to use all the jewels if we are following your tree.

155 Intelligence, 111 strength to be exact with my standard gear.
Is the Spectral Throw Threshold Jewel worth it?

(7-10)% increased Projectile Damage
With at least 40 Dexterity in Radius, each Spectral Throw Projectile gains 5% increased Damage each time it Hits
"
Zoroc 님이 작성:
Is the Spectral Throw Threshold Jewel worth it?

(7-10)% increased Projectile Damage
With at least 40 Dexterity in Radius, each Spectral Throw Projectile gains 5% increased Damage each time it Hits

I've never run the math on them, but I doubt they can compete with a well rolled abyss jewel.
Leveling guide maybe ? Pleserino
NorrisTBK 님이 2018. 3. 6. 오후 5:23:21에 마지막으로 편집
"
NorrisTBK 님이 작성:
Leveling guide maybe ? Pleserino

I just ran Molten strike/Ancestral call while leveling and it was pretty quick.
Great guide! One question: why is Starkonja's head better over Rat's Nest?
"
nau4nik 님이 작성:
Great guide! One question: why is Starkonja's head better over Rat's Nest?

Thank you. It's just personal preference, Rat's nest will be a little more dps, but starkies has 90+ life and the global evasion % on low life.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보