[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Jadame 님이 작성:
"
Necronos777 님이 작성:
@Jadame

Is your variation of the build (i.e. the stuff you are wearing plus skill tree in your profile) just for delving or do u also do mapping/bossing with it?

Delving only.

I dont change build tho since I can kill uber elder/complete maps in 3m(cat aspect/+10% ms corrupted daresso/seven league step/haste/lunaris ulta sanic speed) with it.

Hey, not trying to be rude, but this is another person's guide, you should make your own guide and keep going from there (not saying yours is bad or anything, I'm actually following your advices rather than the guide's).

I know you took over since the author is inactive, but I believe this is not the correct way to give advice.

I'm really looking forward to a guide of your own, since I've found your comments more helpful and explanatory than the author's.

If you do not plan/want to do your own guide, I would like asking for advice through private message.
You request to essentially ignore people asking for advises seems almost as strange as your perception that I somehow play different build than one Vash guide based on.
Jadame 님이 2018. 9. 25. 오전 9:32:23에 마지막으로 편집
Hi I'm using this build again in Delve and have a question regarding gear choices.

1) With Delve allowing stygian vise to roll global phys dmg with fossil crafting, is it recommended to switch over to a well rolled stygian vise which covers most of my res need over a belt of the deceiver?

2) For the watcher's eye, is it more recommended to get the unique watcher's eye with grace/haste roll or a well rolled murderous eye?

3) I've been having problems with switching over to shaper's touch from my rare glove due to res issues. My question is how key is shaper's touch to the build? Should I run purity of elements and get some res rolls on my jewels or is it okay to get a better rolled shaper rare gloves?
"
Jadame 님이 작성:
You request to essentially ignore people asking for advises seems almost as strange as your perception that I somehow play different build than one Vash guide based on.

What I'm saying is that you should make your own guide for 3.4, since you seem to know your way around the build by making changes that work better than your base (wich is outdated).

People should take care of their own guides, but you helping people is great either way. All I'm trying to say is that people might like it if you made your version instead of expanding on the one that Vash made since he is no longer active. Instead of having a 120+ pages guide, your version could fit all of it in a couple of pages.

Don't take it the wrong way :)
"
CyndiLauper 님이 작성:
What I'm saying is that you should make your own guide for 3.4, since you seem to know your way around the build by making changes that work better than your base (wich is outdated).

Making guides is not that easy, especially as exceptional as this one (easy to read and very well detailed at the same time, also properly main/maxed). It takes lots of time which I dont have, at least for now. I hope Vash will return untill next league, but if he wouldnt I might concider doing my own brief league-specific version of his guide with links/full credits to this one.

Anyway, if anyone else want to write a guide I will be happy to help them as much as I could and give my full insight on deep delving.

"
infinitaszero 님이 작성:
@

1)Its very hard to compare things in vaccum. Global phys is not that great of a stat, 10% global phys gives about 1.5% DPS increase in PoB, but even before fossil crafting very good stygian vise was better than a deceiver which is more of a budget belt version. Vise provides high life roll and even more life with jewel on top of some possibly insane 45%+ res rolls. However, deciever can have 15% all res corruption, 7%max life corruption and reduces damage taken from crit which can be invaluable in some delve sectors. So all things considered its up to you to decide what you want to wear.

I personally would probably use bisco leash for mapping if I didnt have HH. LoL.

2)Watchers eye. Again, which one you want depends on situation. For mapping unnafected by temp chains with haste is a best option you could have. It should also be very cheap. For delves (400+, maybe even 500+ only) you want phys damage taken as cold (taste of hate synergy) with purity of elements on to reduce phys taken and blind on hit dodge/evade attacks chane with grace to boost avoidance.

3)Shaper touch is essential. It gives lots of xtra live from dex. It gives lots of accuracity, which is, probably, best dmage stat overall from int and even some mana from strength which is good to avoid mana problems while running double auras. Evasion and phys increase on top of it. Sick stats.

You should also get vuln on hit(lvl11+, thats important) corruption. That would be well over 33%+ DPS increase compared to normal gloves.

To fix resist problems complement haste(swap grace for delves if you deep enought where it really needed, 400+ again) with either purity of elements or lightning or cold(good for shaper/uber elder).
Jadame 님이 2018. 9. 25. 오후 11:16:26에 마지막으로 편집
"
Jadame 님이 작성:

1)Its very hard to compare things in vaccum. Global phys is not that great of a stat, 10% global phys gives about 1.5% DPS increase in PoB, but even before fossil crafting very good stygian vise was better than a deceiver which is more of a budget belt version. Vise provides high life roll and even more life with jewel on top of some possibly insane 45%+ res rolls. However, deciever can have 15% all res corruption, 7%max life corruption and reduces damage taken from crit which can be invaluable in some delve sectors. So all things considered its up to you to decide what you want to wear.

I personally would probably use bisco leash for mapping if I didnt have HH. LoL.

2)Watchers eye. Again, which one you want depends on situation. For mapping unnafected by temp chains with haste is a best option you could have. It should also be very cheap. For delves (400+, maybe even 500+ only) you want phys damage taken as cold (taste of hate synergy) with purity of elements on to reduce phys taken and blind on hit dodge/evade attacks chane with grace to boost avoidance.

3)Shaper touch is essential. It gives lots of xtra live from dex. It gives lots of accuracity, which is, probably, best dmage stat overall from int and even some mana from strength which is good to avoid mana problems while running double auras. Evasion and phys increase on top of it. Sick stats.

You should also get vuln on hit(lvl11+, thats important) corruption. That would be well over 33%+ DPS increase compared to normal gloves.

To fix resist problems complement haste(swap grace for delves if you deep enought where it really needed, 400+ again) with either purity of elements or lightning or cold(good for shaper/uber elder).

Hey thanks for the really detailed reply! It really helped me decide on what gears to go for next. I would definitely try to get a vulnerability on hit shaper's glove. Though finding one with the right sockets is kinda hard so I might have to do it myself.
infinitaszero 님이 2018. 9. 26. 오전 2:52:24에 마지막으로 편집
"
Jadame 님이 작성:
"
CyndiLauper 님이 작성:

Making guides is not that easy, especially as exceptional as this one (easy to read and very well detailed at the same time, also properly main/maxed). It takes lots of time which I dont have, at least for now. I hope Vash will return untill next league, but if he wouldnt I might concider doing my own brief league-specific version of his guide with links/full credits to this one.

Well, it was just a recommendation. Thanks for giving advice to everybody, you are really helpful.

On another subject, just got a Shaper's Touch with vulneravility and I was wondering what should I get for the mana I can reserve.

I was thinking of Farrul's Bite, but is it worth it without the chest? If not, what would you recommend?

Cheers!
"
CyndiLauper 님이 작성:

I was thinking of Farrul's Bite, but is it worth it without the chest? If not, what would you recommend?

Depends on your resistances.

Ideally, you want haste(mapping)/grace(delving)+cat. But that would mean no purity of elements so you need solid resistances to afford playing without purity. Running cat+purity of elements doesnt really worth it untill you doing bosses since loss of movespeed/evasion which are far more beneifical in my eyes, at least if you have solid damage without head bonus against blinded.

Another thing is watchers eye purity of elements mod, but playing without it doesnt really matter until delve500 or so.
Jadame 님이 2018. 9. 26. 오전 9:59:38에 마지막으로 편집
At first I was running a mixture of high movement/attack speed and max life to be as fast as possible. the downside of this is that you are really squishy with that sort of gearing and the one-shot-potential is a given threat. So I switched over to belly and carnage heart (the difference in movement isn't too big as long as you keep devotos) and it felt way better in concern of surviveability.
I had in mind to use haste and enfeeble+ blasphemy for farming shaped UGS. Dont know why but the enfeeble got deactivated as soon as I "enter" a group of mobs. I dont switch any weapons nor do I accidently turn the curse aura off. I really dont get this because with vulnerability + haste everything is fine and keeps activated all the time.
Do I miss something?

best regards

fl0yd

edit: nevermind... found it out on my own.
fl0yd 님이 2018. 9. 26. 오후 1:36:21에 마지막으로 편집
Died at least 15x at my current level (94), even after switching to Farrul's set I can't kill the Grand architect (depth 300ish).

Do you think you can take a look at my current passive tree and give me advice on how to improve my survivability ?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보