[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Hi Jadame,

Is there a reason why you don't recommend Loreweave for this build? I understand it's what the original OP used for this "most updated" build.

Also, is Shaper's Touch essential without the on-hit corruption?

My gears are quite trash ATM lol, I have budget of 2ex, what would you recommend as high priority upgrades? If you could list the upgrades out in terms of importance/priority...I'd really appreciate it!

i finally got the helm enchant & mark of elder steel ring...was about a 20% damage boost and enough to handle shaper & red elder without too much drama,

How blood rage works with damage on full life? because blood rage consume a little life.

Starforge need 6 link? i have one with 6 sockets and 5 link.
NoobPlayX 님이 2018. 9. 17. 오전 4:01:25에 마지막으로 편집
스포일러

Well, hit 600 pretty easy. I have some crazy ideas about how to get absolutely insane survivability, but those are bottlenecked by mirror 2h which I may craft sooner or later. Or not.
Jadame 님이 2018. 9. 18. 오전 12:05:04에 마지막으로 편집
"
NoobPlayX 님이 작성:
How blood rage works with damage on full life? because blood rage consume a little life.

Slayer ascendency sustains full health during fights because you continue to leech hp after full health. You might notice that you are 5-20 hp short of cap while leeching on full health, but don't worry it still counts as being on full health when its like that. Both my friend and I tested it.
alphamule 님이 2018. 9. 18. 오전 10:31:32에 마지막으로 편집
Have another good curse to put instead of vulnerability? it's better in cyclone use increase AOE or concentrated effect?
"
NoobPlayX 님이 작성:
Have another good curse to put instead of vulnerability?

There is no better one.

"
NoobPlayX 님이 작성:
it's better in cyclone use increase AOE or concentrated effect?

AoE=map farming.
Conc=bossing and high level delves.
"
NoobPlayX 님이 작성:

Starforge works fine as a 5L. Upgrading it to a 6L shouldn't be at the top of your priority; it is really nice to do so, but in the end, it's just an extra support gem for double strike and totem.
Does Cyclone still feel good to play after range nerf ?
"
Sebexx 님이 작성:
Does Cyclone still feel good to play after range nerf ?

Literally unplayable

스포일러
Its just 1range nerf, whaddaya think?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보