[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

I am confused - it doesn’t seem like your build have life leech, however, we do have life on hit because of the ring.
So how does Slayer in Ascendcy work? Slayer suppose to have 20% increased damage while leeching. Does this leeching even apply to “life on hit”?

2nd question - if there’s no life leech, what’s the point of getting Vaal Pact?
IGN: TiffanyXDD
Blood Rage gives Leech

Pure Talent Jewel gives leech if you connect to duelist(most people don't)

Some variants of the tree grab vitality void (most people do this)
Just wanted to say a big thank you for this guide, currently levelling the character through acts and its an absolute breeze.

This build works even better as I recently had an operation and have to keep my legs up making it awkward using a keyboard, this build I can just right click and away I go.
Looks like an awesome build for the next league! Hope you will work on
an update after the patch notes for 3.5 betrayal.
How is this looking with 3.5 now? I don't know how to interpret patch notes :(
"
BloodlustAlpaca 님이 작성:

From what it looks like, it should be the same. Nothing major has been changed with 2H weapons or any of the items used.
"
BloodlustAlpaca 님이 작성:

Everything should be the same, i checked all the skills gems/items and nothing changed for 3.5

Pretty sure nothing changed between 3.3 and 3.4 too (someone said that it was still amazing)
hi..
can you UPDATE please this build for BETRAYAL LEAGUE..or/like adding new skill like the BANNER..
i really like plan to make this build for next league..
thanks alot
Nice guide

IGN: TiffanyXDD
tszman0424 님이 2018. 12. 23. 오후 5:23:45에 마지막으로 편집
Hi, giving this build a try - so far amazing, big thanks for the guide!

Q1. What replaces Thief's Torment later in the game? Is there a specific reason why no other rings are recommended? Elder rings with high life, damage and +life gain on hit come to mind that I'm sure could beat Thief's Torment.

Q2. Do we use Herald of Purity and if so, what do we replace?

Good luck to everyone in the league :)

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보