[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
OggyPanda 님이 작성:
"
Vashseden 님이 작성:
"
DarkNomade 님이 작성:
First of all, congrats on the guide! It's really well-written and noob friendly

I have a question about life leech: do we get any life steal from tree that I missed? Coz right now slayer's overleech ain't doing much for me while taking self-dmg from hiltless

Sorry if it's a noob question ;)

Blood rage gives 1.2% life leech. make sure it is always up. You can put points into Martial Experience if you like to as well until you get the hang of it.

You can also try out Terminus Est as well. Great weapon with less troubles with combating the life loss.

Does the Slayer ascendancy not protect you from reflected physical damage?

Hiltless has blood magic in it, so Im using life instead of mana :0
Also, totally forgot about blood rage! Thx for the tips

WAit...are you putting cyclone into your hiltless?

haha, dont do that.
"
nsnsmag 님이 작성:
I was hoping that you would stream more as you transition to maps and endgame. Unfortunately you don't stream. I cannot see how you make changes to the build now.

I'm not a regular streamer. I get on when I can but I'm studying up for a Certification test as well as league starting so I'm off/on a lot.
Thanks for the guide man, Im following it as a legae starter this time, I got an early Thief Torments as reward and so long has been a breeze.

Just a question: In case I want to go Dual wielding instead of 2h for the end game, what should I pick to start with? Scaeva? Ichimonji? Scaeva has good numbers on PoB.

Things like Rebuke or Varunastra are good follow ups or Rares are just better?

Sorry for the noobish of the questions but i havent played in a while.
"
Vashseden 님이 작성:

WAit...are you putting cyclone into your hiltless?

haha, dont do that.

Was actually wondering about this!

I managed to pick up a cheap 6L hiltless so I decided to put my cyclone in it. It does free up any mana issues and lets me use different rings, but I realized it doesn't work with daressos so I had to use carnage instead. Does it not work with the slayer ascendancy either? Hopefully I'm not missing anything else
"
K0SM0S 님이 작성:
Thanks for the guide man, Im following it as a legae starter this time, I got an early Thief Torments as reward and so long has been a breeze.

Just a question: In case I want to go Dual wielding instead of 2h for the end game, what should I pick to start with? Scaeva? Ichimonji? Scaeva has good numbers on PoB.

Things like Rebuke or Varunastra are good follow ups or Rares are just better?

Sorry for the noobish of the questions but i havent played in a while.

Yeah, the 2h route is fine. Rares are better after a cheap start until you get into Saviour + paradoxica

"
Vashseden 님이 작성:
"
SkyMonkeySCU 님이 작성:
Looks like the POB Pastebin in the 2nd post is a bladestorm build? At least the tree is somewhat the same but the pastebin notes file is not correct.

<3

Yes, b/c you use bladestorm for leveling and switch to cyclone later on.

Ahh, I see, tyvm.

Switch to cyclone around A9ish?

The PoB notes have frost blades and dual strike setups, is DS for single target?
SkyMonkeySCU 님이 2020. 3. 15. 오후 3:36:17에 마지막으로 편집
"
SkyMonkeySCU 님이 작성:
"
Vashseden 님이 작성:
"
SkyMonkeySCU 님이 작성:
Looks like the POB Pastebin in the 2nd post is a bladestorm build? At least the tree is somewhat the same but the pastebin notes file is not correct.

<3

Yes, b/c you use bladestorm for leveling and switch to cyclone later on.

Ahh, I see, tyvm.

Switch to cyclone around A9ish?

You got it
I did end up going Soul Tether + gloves that fix resist etc for Zerker swap after level 80. Ez pz cost and using the Berserk gem and ascendancy switch is 10/10.

I'll wait for the opportunistic peeps selling Offering to the Serpent Glove market to crash before switching while saving for a Ryslatha's Coil.
"
nsnsmag 님이 작성:
I was hoping that you would stream more as you transition to maps and endgame. Unfortunately you don't stream. I cannot see how you make changes to the build now.

Any changes he's made are on the page 1. He might be testing other changes, but he's probably not going to add them to the build guide until he knows they work for sure...

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보