[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

this question is for anyone running this build, but how fast can I transition in cyclone? Still using Cleave, Ruthless support and chance to bleed support, and I'm getting owned LOL.

I'm level 37 currently.....Is it too early to make the transition?
"
Berserker/Raider POB (My prefernce/better imo): https://pastebin.com/nv30CR7a (More Damage!) You can switch to this after obtaining Offering to the Serpent gloves or a Soul Tether belt (budget). You also add the Berserk gem in your boots for a MASSIVE boost to damage vs Metamorph or bosses!

I was wondering about this POB build, since getting a Offering to the Serpent seems achievable now, but when I was checking the gear, it doesn't have that item equipped nor a Soul Tether. Am I missing something?
Fasgort 님이 2020. 3. 15. 오후 9:24:16에 마지막으로 편집
"
Mentoya 님이 작성:
this question is for anyone running this build, but how fast can I transition in cyclone? Still using Cleave, Ruthless support and chance to bleed support, and I'm getting owned LOL.

Get a praxis ring for a chaos and go for it!
🐢
"
Koheleth 님이 작성:
"
Mentoya 님이 작성:

Get a praxis ring for a chaos and go for it!

okay thanks!
"
Fasgort 님이 작성:
"
Berserker/Raider POB (My prefernce/better imo): https://pastebin.com/nv30CR7a (More Damage!) You can switch to this after obtaining Offering to the Serpent gloves or a Soul Tether belt (budget). You also add the Berserk gem in your boots for a MASSIVE boost to damage vs Metamorph or bosses!

I was wondering about this POB build, since getting a Offering to the Serpent seems achievable now, but when I was checking the gear, it doesn't have that item equipped nor a Soul Tether. Am I missing something?

Just overlooked when rewriting the whole guide: https://pastebin.com/YdQKhpsW

fixed and reposted.
"
Mentoya 님이 작성:

Level with Bladestorm...trust me.
Thx for the great guide Vashseden! Even though u r not streaming, i'm copying from your profile :)

I have a question about hard encounter, do you
berserk + warchief + protector + drop dread banner + switch blood and sand ?

i'm running out of hotkeys !!$$2233
Awesome build, i've been playing with this one in metamorph and now continuing in standard.

Now i've tryed to tweak the tree a bit by increasing DPS here and there but it's gone in the glasscannon side i guess, here's the pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/cLCUfF8t

I'm not using the banner skill ingame yet, still need to work on some socket colour first, also need to work on elemental resistences aswell as they're low indeed, the fact is i wanted to rely on dodges and evasion instead of tanking damage, but it doesn't work all the time i guess.

What do you suggest to change in the tree? less 2H small passives and more %life maybe?
Oh, man... I feel sooo squishy and I do not get enough DPS in return (even in white maps doing metamorths, Alva, etc.).
Basically, every time I activate delirium I start praying not to be one-shotted.

I am sure that eventually (with good gear) this build will shine but now it is very painful.
"
Apachy 님이 작성:
Oh, man... I feel sooo squishy and I do not get enough DPS in return (even in white maps doing metamorths, Alva, etc.).
Basically, every time I activate delirium I start praying not to be one-shotted.

I am sure that eventually (with good gear) this build will shine but now it is very painful.

That's because you are not following the build. Missing flasks. No herald of purity. Links are off. I'd suggest going through again and checking.

Also, Most all builds are suffering early on with the league mechanic.

I can't say that I'm personally having any problems after taking the time to learning what each attack looks like etc.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보