[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Vashseden 님이 작성:
"
Apachy 님이 작성:
Oh, man... I feel sooo squishy and I do not get enough DPS in return (even in white maps doing metamorths, Alva, etc.).
Basically, every time I activate delirium I start praying not to be one-shotted.

I am sure that eventually (with good gear) this build will shine but now it is very painful.

That's because you are not following the build. Missing flasks. No herald of purity. Links are off. I'd suggest going through again and checking.

Also, Most all builds are suffering early on with the league mechanic.

I can't say that I'm personally having any problems after taking the time to learning what each attack looks like etc.

Hi Vashseden. I looked at page one of your guide with the gem links and I'm not seeing the "herald of purity" that you mentioned above. I looked under the "Gem Links" section. What part of the guide is that listed on? I'm sure I'm just missing it. I'll keep looking though...
Mentoya 님이 2020. 3. 16. 오후 8:09:10에 마지막으로 편집
If anyone's on right now I'd love some tips on what to change in my gear as I'm going through my maps, obviously not all the top end gear as I'm not far enough in to grab all that stuff yet, but some good tips on stuff to grab before that would be great as I'm dealing alrightish damage (nothing crazy) but am quite squishy even with 5%~ life leech. First time playing a melee build as I usually do mage/archer

Edit: character's name is CorruptCyan (profiles public so can check my info on here)
Australian Summoner-Main
Cyan101 님이 2020. 3. 16. 오후 9:58:11에 마지막으로 편집
I guess I'm just going to farm either the blood aqueduct or the foothills with my cyclone , and wait for GGG to Nerf the extreme damage before entering maps.

Lots of folks on reddit already saying they are moving on from the game, because the constant delirium one-shotting damage is ridiculous. It's because the risk to reward ratio is terrible.

Others are saying that doing the deliriums just aren't worth it as the rewards are pathetic. After watching some of the youtube videos I agree. I saw people running maps getting 2 to 3 rings or crappy currency, which is what I'm getting in the story acts..... Just that alone makes me wonder if I want to play this league anymore... Come on GGG, Metamorphs were SO MUCH MORE REWARDING!
Ya'll complaining because you suck, not because the build is bad. Quit. Don't complain here. I've done amazing with this build. If you are getting random one shot it is because you aren't watching the animations of the big guys in the delirium. Keep moving.

Anyways, OP, Im wondering what you've found so far playing with the clusters? Ive been playin with them but not sure what to sacrifice for what yet. Thoughts?
"
If anyone's on right now I'd love some tips on what to change in my gear as I'm going through my maps, obviously not all the top end gear as I'm not far enough in to grab all that stuff yet, but some good tips on stuff to grab before that would be great as I'm dealing alrightish damage (nothing crazy) but am quite squishy even with 5%~ life leech. First time playing a melee build as I usually do mage/archer

Edit: character's name is CorruptCyan (profiles public so can check my info on here)

You have cyclone on hiltless? doesn't that mean you're spending life on cyclone?
"
Lowprofiled 님이 작성:

You have cyclone on hiltless? doesn't that mean you're spending life on cyclone?

Yeah, I've had trouble finding a nice sword to use, plus its so little life (11 mana cost for Cyc, 120 hp regen p/s + life leech from cluster jewel)

am definitely looking to replace a lot of my gear so I can then farm curr and stuff for the end game gear

edit: changed some of my armor and missing some color on slots for now, so please ignore the chest/head/boots XD
Australian Summoner-Main
Cyan101 님이 2020. 3. 17. 오전 1:34:51에 마지막으로 편집
"
"
Lowprofiled 님이 작성:

Yeah, I've had trouble finding a nice sword to use, plus its so little life (11 mana cost for Cyc, 120 hp regen p/s + life leech from cluster jewel)

am definitely looking to replace a lot of my gear so I can then farm curr and stuff for the end game gear

Take cyclone off hiltless
"
xirirx 님이 작성:
Ya'll complaining because you suck, not because the build is bad. Quit. Don't complain here. I've done amazing with this build. If you are getting random one shot it is because you aren't watching the animations of the big guys in the delirium. Keep moving.

Anyways, OP, Im wondering what you've found so far playing with the clusters? Ive been playin with them but not sure what to sacrifice for what yet. Thoughts?

I agree with you that the build is great. I'm still in story mode, but so far I'm loving this Cyclone build.

FYI: Vash, I gave up trying to find the "Herald of Purity" in your guide, but instead I just clicked on your character and am just going by what gems your character is equipping, with the assumption that the gem links on your character is the update for 3.10....
"
OggyPanda 님이 작성:
"
"
Lowprofiled 님이 작성:

Take cyclone off hiltless

Do I even wanna keep hitless?
Australian Summoner-Main
스포일러
"

Do I even wanna keep hitless?

you want to use hiltless but gems socketed in it hv blood rage -> spent life instead of mana.

switch your cyclone gems group elsewhere and put totem gems in there

edit 1: i see u got tat blood rage thing already, sry i missed ur earlier post.
edit 2: but still, get that cyclone group elsewhere
Lowprofiled 님이 2020. 3. 17. 오전 2:10:30에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보