[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

I just wanted to post to everyone that came out to hang out with me on twitch a HUGE Thank you! It was a blast to start Incursion with you all <3. You made the stream amazing and I hope I at least up the fun factor 1%.

<3
Btw, for anyone concerned about Daresso's Salute...

Just got one for 2c.

Holla at cha boi. XD

They are hella cheap.
Im concerned about how to get enough int for Increased AOE and Concentrated Effect?
"
ScottEvill 님이 작성:
Im concerned about how to get enough int for Increased AOE and Concentrated Effect?

Hiya, There is 100% enough Int in the build to cover max lvl aoe/conc gems.

If you find yourself in need of Int during gear transitions, feel free to pick up an Int Node along the way.

The build does not pigeon hold you into certain jewels or anything that require you take +Int on them.
Any ideea if can manage this build to run with heralds till i get my Starforge ? If so can you suggest what would you change ?
"
DennysRO 님이 작성:
Any ideea if can manage this build to run with heralds till i get my Starforge ? If so can you suggest what would you change ?

Hiya,

Ummmm.....

if you really want to use heralds, I guess you can drop some gear for rares, cover your resists, drop brutality from the cyclone link (replace with increased critical strike chance), and make some space for heralds after you cap resist and drop purity of elements. You can drop haste/grace for another herald.

This will definitely change the intended build but will do what you want with it.

Will it be as viable?

no.

Will there be shiny things? Probably, assuming you up your crit with maybe swapping vulnerability with assassin's mark and umm gg?
Hey, picked up this build for the Incursion league, level 47 currently, was struggling for the whole league with damage especially inside actual incursions, any tips how to deal with it? At this point I cant even kill the architect in time inside the incursion...
I was considering heralds ( ice or lightning ) just for better clear speed.

Edit : When should i go from RT to crits ?
DennysRO 님이 2018. 6. 3. 오전 5:31:25에 마지막으로 편집
Ok picked up Rigwald's charge for an alch and it became better, I suppose reaper's pursuit is not enough to get to the other good swords without many damage nodes...
"
Kaltxi 님이 작성:
Hey, picked up this build for the Incursion league, level 47 currently, was struggling for the whole league with damage especially inside actual incursions, any tips how to deal with it? At this point I cant even kill the architect in time inside the incursion...

Having the same problem, maybe I'll give Rigwald's a shot too as you suggested.

Thanks OP for the awesome guide, enjoying the build so far!

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보