[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Best option to color Bronn force 3R?
Let me hear what you guys have done!

And rngesus bless me on first day farming for tabula MAKE vaal sidearea GREAT AGAIN (:

Other gear atm;
The greatest tragedy in life is wasted talent.!
And remember exiles, good loot it's a illusion.
Valhall 님이 2018. 6. 3. 오후 4:27:58에 마지막으로 편집
After Rigwalds at level 51 I suggest terminus est for 1 alc. To keep kill speed up I have had to upgrade every 10 or so levels.
Guys, my only concern about the build is: The Colors!

How do you get the 4r1g1b on Bronn's Lithe?
"
Brenovisky 님이 작성:

Buy it already colored.
Chromatic calculator says the best way is to use Vorici's 3R craft. And that you will spend about 3,946 chromatics on it...
irendie 님이 2018. 6. 3. 오후 3:26:43에 마지막으로 편집
"
Brenovisky 님이 작성:

use jeweler coloring
OP, got two questions.

1. Can you explain how is thiefs torment can be end game viable. Mana leech is no problem with one mod on a single item or you can use some points to get it from tree. ~45 life gain for bosses is almost nothing, life leech will be WAY MORE than that. Is it because life gain is instant and life leech not? Even in this case i think amount is to small. And while using it we loosing 2 rings . Two even medium rare rings will be huge improve in surv and damage. (didn`t test it yet, just thoughts based on previuos experience)

2. Bubonic trail. What is the main point of using this boots? Death walk? Is it usefull on high tier maps or so? Because looks like trash dying in a moment and this death walk doing like zero impact.

Thank you.
Hiya,

I'm going to try and catch up on messages overall.

I'm trying my best to get back to the forums, however since league start, I've been living on Twitch streaming the build. Feel free to join me should you have any questions with the build.

About leveling as a league starter:

Some quick overall tips:

Leveling with 2hander (or any melee build) does require you to upgrade your weapon from time to time.

Here's a very upgrade options along the way (in order):

- Anyone at start
- Wideswing or Limbsplit (super cheap but not needed)
- Reaper's Pursuit
- Rigwalds Charge
- Terminus Est
- Kondo's / hiltless

These will cost next to nothing. (1alch - 1 or 2chaos usually depending on just how fast you progress in the first few hours of a league) Most of these right now are 1 alch or 1c.

I explain on my Twitch there are amazing damage nodes that you can pop on the passive tree while leveling that still make you a tankier beast while doing great damage. With these two tweaks, leveling is a breeeeze and fun.

I will do my best to either create a video that explains improved ways for leveling the build as a league starter (I created this build as an alt in the last league so this was my 1st real road test with the build. It held up on my end, however, I did make small changes along the way that cost 0 currency to do)

I will be updating the leveling guide in the guide as well. It's just with a league start, my primary focus is playing the game. So feel free to please join me on twitch and ask questions and I can answer them in real time for you. <3

I will be on Twitch normal hours 7pm EST - When I fall asleep most times. Somtimes I get on earlier mostly because this is a league start and I can do so. So please, again, throw the questions my way and I will definitely help you out.

I appreciate all the support the build has gotten so far and I want to make everyone's experience even better with it.

Hope this helps <3
Vashseden 님이 2018. 6. 3. 오후 5:39:53에 마지막으로 편집
"
Valhall 님이 작성:
Best option to color Bronn force 3R?
Let me hear what you guys have done!

And rngesus bless me on first day farming for tabula MAKE vaal sidearea GREAT AGAIN (:

Other gear atm;

Oh man that looks like some fun gear at league start!!

I really want to try out that belt <3.

Grats on the 6L as well!

Keep it up.
"
Brenovisky 님이 작성:

The bronn's lithe is a completly optional end game choice. You can easily just throw on a rare chest, belly of the beast, or another good chest that you like.

This will be a currency sink. It should be the last thing you worry about in the build honestly.
"
JizaBol 님이 작성:
OP, got two questions.

1. Can you explain how is thiefs torment can be end game viable. Mana leech is no problem with one mod on a single item or you can use some points to get it from tree. ~45 life gain for bosses is almost nothing, life leech will be WAY MORE than that. Is it because life gain is instant and life leech not? Even in this case i think amount is to small. And while using it we loosing 2 rings . Two even medium rare rings will be huge improve in surv and damage. (didn`t test it yet, just thoughts based on previuos experience)

2. Bubonic trail. What is the main point of using this boots? Death walk? Is it usefull on high tier maps or so? Because looks like trash dying in a moment and this death walk doing like zero impact.

Thank you.

Hiya,

1- I do not want to hate on your post, however there is just misinformation on the first point. The thiefs torments adds over 1k life gain per hit with cyclone. Plus, even if you don't spec into life leech on the tree and get your life leech from blood rage, with these two options, your life leech caps out. (there are life lecch cap rates in the game) The insane bonus from the rings is the mana per hit. That insta mana is AMAZING for cyclone. Mana leech rate and a high cost skill like cyclone do not mix well with going at a great speed. However with the combination, you will never run into problems. The ring is absolutely amazing. You can watch several videos I've posted and study the mana usage if you like. The fact that anyone would consider it not end game worthy is just wrong. I, again, do hope you understand, I am not trying to bash you, but only explain.

2 - The %life on the boots is amaaaazing (6% == 100+ hp), Movespeed, damage boost with the abyss socket, the abyss jewel bonuses. Death walk is just a neat little add on. There's a lot to love with the boots.

I hope this helps. <3

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보