[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
yvonnars 님이 작성:
Hi I'm following this build for my first melee guy. Can someone explain to me the idea behind leech? I notice that there are no nodes for life leech and I'm wondering how to stay alive in boss fights? Right now I'm dying to the first ascendendy :(

Thanks!

Your leech will come from Thief's Torment and blood rage. After taking slayer youll see some difference.
Kaomllrf
"
Vashseden 님이 작성:
"
LuckXXVII 님이 작성:
Hey sir, can you check out mine? I just followed your build, from items to the trees and everything. Although I couldnt really follow the jewel levels since most of them are expensive. Just check out mine if you have time.

This is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/vWGHnGc6

Though i have some concerns if you can suggest what to do.

1. Level 90 right now 4.4k hp is it good or bad?

2. I compared both our damage if we deal shock (Since starforge's physical attacks can shock.)
Mine = 1.6m
Yours = 2.2m
We dont have entirely the same items, but the difference in damage is really quite high.

3. I changed some of your jewels similar to mine and still has the differnce in damage in about the same amount.

Those are just the concerns I need to be answered, so that I can adjust my character when I have the budget.

Thank you for considering, in reading this. (If you do/dont)

Hiya,

Could you do me a favor and put your profile on public. I can't see the profile and I can get a better look than Path of building on the decisions in the build.

Already made my character profile public you may view it now. :o
LuckXXVII 님이 2018. 6. 18. 오전 12:35:20에 마지막으로 편집
"
tranphuccd 님이 작성:
I ran out of fusing and chromatic so my chest has 5 link socket, and the color is 2R 2G 1B, and i put in: Cyclone - Faster attack - Melee phys - Brutality - Concen. Is it ok?

That's fine for color atm.

Jason is right though, check out Vorici crafting off colors for the cheapest and "safest" off coloring of the chest.
"
LuckXXVII 님이 작성:
"
Vashseden 님이 작성:
"
LuckXXVII 님이 작성:
Hey sir, can you check out mine? I just followed your build, from items to the trees and everything. Although I couldnt really follow the jewel levels since most of them are expensive. Just check out mine if you have time.

This is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/vWGHnGc6

Though i have some concerns if you can suggest what to do.

1. Level 90 right now 4.4k hp is it good or bad?

2. I compared both our damage if we deal shock (Since starforge's physical attacks can shock.)
Mine = 1.6m
Yours = 2.2m
We dont have entirely the same items, but the difference in damage is really quite high.

3. I changed some of your jewels similar to mine and still has the differnce in damage in about the same amount.

Those are just the concerns I need to be answered, so that I can adjust my character when I have the budget.

Thank you for considering, in reading this. (If you do/dont)

Hiya,

Could you do me a favor and put your profile on public. I can't see the profile and I can get a better look than Path of building on the decisions in the build.

Hiya, Looking at your gear, it looks like you went the full damage route, sacrificing health for pushing more damage. The blue dream, while yay to crit chance, sacrifices even more health to achieve more damage.

If you do not invest in health, you will do a lot of damage. If you would rather invest in health to raise that 4.4k hp, feel free to do so.

Since shock will not affect guardians or shaper /elder etc due to how the status works on the boss, I do you put that into my PoB calculations. I'm unsure as to the changes from my pastebin posted in the guide.

I am in the process of rewriting the guide to offer more passive choices for those that still want high damage while maintaining a larger life pool / want to have acrobactics/phase acro in their build.

Stay tuned for the updated info and I will post on the forum when the changes are made.
"
jason8992 님이 작성:
"
tranphuccd 님이 작성:
I ran out of fusing and chromatic so my chest has 5 link socket, and the color is 2R 2G 1B, and i put in: Cyclone - Faster attack - Melee phys - Brutality - Concen. Is it ok?

What you really need to do is the Artisan bench with Jeweller orb. Its much much cheaper than using chrome.

It depends on your luck. I had the luck of just trying 3 times Vorici 3 Red (360 Chromes). However, I'd say you should try Vorici 3 Red until you have B - R - R - G - R - G or at least that the last socket is Green, the order doesn't matter before that and then use the Jeweller Orbs Method.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
Stone__Cold 님이 2018. 6. 18. 오전 4:37:52에 마지막으로 편집
"
LuckXXVII 님이 작성:

A big boost is always 1) 6 Link Bronns with the right coloured sockets

스포일러

2) Starforge. The sword already makes a difference of about 25k dps without any charges or so when your gems are not even fully leveled.

스포일러

My life is like 5.6k'ish and will increase even further when I have the next jewel slots, due to getting again 2 Jewels which will have increased Life rolls on them plus when my Vorici is finally lvl 8:

스포일러
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
"
Stone__Cold 님이 작성:
"
LuckXXVII 님이 작성:

스포일러

2) Starforge. The sword already makes a difference of about 25k dps without any charges or so when your gems are not even fully leveled.

스포일러

My life is like 5.6k'ish and will increase even further when I have the next jewel slots, due to getting again 2 Jewels which will have increased Life rolls on them plus when my Vorici is finally lvl 8:

스포일러

Already had everything, before my scion was even made. Although ill just adjust some parts of the tree and some parts of the items. (maybe, if i find anything worthy of adjusting)
I'll try making my hp flat 5k for now.

Any suggestions if:

1.If I were not to use belt of the deciever, which belts would most benefit me?

2.Also if I would like to switch my boots with another, what pair would in someway have the same effects of the bubonic trail?

3.If I were to use Kaom's Heart leading to a somewhat large dps loss (around 250k). would it be beneficial in terms of reaching 6-6.5k hp?

Those are some questions for now :o

thank you for the tips you gave me though :) much appreciated.
LuckXXVII 님이 2018. 6. 18. 오전 7:32:00에 마지막으로 편집
"
LuckXXVII 님이 작성:
"
Stone__Cold 님이 작성:
"
LuckXXVII 님이 작성:

스포일러

스포일러

스포일러

Already had everything, before my scion was even made. Although ill just adjust some parts of the tree and some parts of the items. (maybe, if i find anything worthy of adjusting)
I'll try making my hp flat 5k for now.

Any suggestions if:

1.If I were not to use belt of the deciever, which belts would most benefit me?

2.Also if I would like to switch my boots with another, what pair would in someway have the same effects of the bubonic trail?

3.If I were to use Kaom's Heart leading to a somewhat large dps loss (around 250k). would it be beneficial in terms of reaching 6-6.5k hp?

Those are some questions for now :o

thank you for the tips you gave me though :) much appreciated.

Like Vash said earlier. Just by looking at your profile. You went full damage route. Your missing SO MANY life nods and NO life jewels at all. Even with a kaom. You will not see that huge increased in hp jump. Really if you want more health. Drop all those damage nod and pick up some life. If you go back to page 63 and look for 2 of my picture I posted. 1 is using bronn and the other is using belly with all unique that Vash recommanded. You can get similar hp and damage if you pickup some health on your tree and all jewel has 7% life.

Remember huge damage is really just for show. You cant leech your hp back if you get 1 shot xD
Kaomllrf
jason8992 님이 2018. 6. 18. 오전 8:47:16에 마지막으로 편집
Hay
This build looks very jucy. I think its what im looking for as a noob. I want to do all content or atleast try it. I know that ther are some builds that are super tanky or builds that you place totems and run around until everything dies but thats not for me i want to have more fun i want to actualy be more involve but in same time being able to make mistakes. From what i read this build is something beatween a glass cannon "pro build" and tank/totem super noob friendly. I hope im right.
"
Brenovisky 님이 작성:
Guys, how are you? My conquest today:

스포일러

Im very happy, im tottaly poor, saving HARD to buy starforge and still need to collor Bron's (its 4r now), and got this... Ty Universe.

I would like to ask, if i got a 5R at Bron's, worth keeping it? I mean, the blue gems Inc. AoE and Conc. Eff. give more damage than Chance to Bleed (with its great flat phys and the additional and multiplicative mods?)?

Thanks!

Well, quote myself, because i got the 5R on Bron's, but every try at this situation costs 80 jewellers, and i dont even have Starforge. Vashseden, worth keeping 5R or should i try the Blue one? Thanks.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보