[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

that's real expensive for ~ 20% increase in dps.. lol
Which itemlevel do we need?
i got my first red elder today and i got strugle at it, 4 times i losse all portals and in the last portal i got him!
so i need some advices to improve my gear to got to shaper and uber elder
this is my following Gear, i have 3 exal to improve it...so guys can anyone helps me....
"
something is wrong with my character. I just picked up blood magic and the associated nodes behind it at 58 and I also have Vaal pact and Slayer but I dont leech at all. I never gain any health and I dont understand why. I even tried taking off my Carnage Heart thinking maybe that was interfering with something but still nothing.

current gear and tree can be found in my characters.

**Edit
It seems now that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. I just killed stuff and dropped to 900 health out of 3200. Then like 30 seconds later killed another pack and I jumped up to full life. I dont understand whats wrong with my character.
IGN: DabrixRN
Thomasmgp 님이 2019. 1. 6. 오후 1:52:28에 마지막으로 편집
"
Thomasmgp 님이 작성:
something is wrong with my character. I just picked up blood magic and the associated nodes behind it at 58 and I also have Vaal pact and Slayer but I dont leech at all. I never gain any health and I dont understand why. I even tried taking off my Carnage Heart thinking maybe that was interfering with something but still nothing.

I could've missed something, but you only have phys. leech and Avatar of Fire, which sets your damage to the fire type. You need Vitality Void under Vaal Pact or at least small "damage leech" nodes before it.
Hoceto 님이 2019. 1. 6. 오후 1:51:46에 마지막으로 편집
"
Hoceto 님이 작성:
"
Thomasmgp 님이 작성:

I could've missed something, but you only have phys. leech and Avatar of Fire, which sets your damage to the fire type. You need Vitality Void under Vaal Pact or at least small "damage leech" nodes before it.

Maybe thats the problem. Last time I played Ele Hit I ended up getting the Vitality void before going to Avatar of Fire.

Yup that was it lol. I feel dumb. Dropped Hematology and picked up Vitality Void
Thomasmgp 님이 2019. 1. 6. 오후 1:55:30에 마지막으로 편집
"
Slottm 님이 작성:
"
Hexogenx 님이 작성:
I'm having MASSIVE single target problems. Currently sitting at lvl 87 with about 6-7ex invested into the build, gems are still 19 but I struggle even with T10 map bosses. I need 30-50 attacks just to kill them. Considering I started this build to do uber elder at one point, I feel extremely discouraged to continue investing. Map clear has been good but nothing to write home about. If anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong, it would be greatly appreciated. I understand that I am missing lvl 21 gems and a Yoke of Suffering, but I doubt that these 2 things get me from 30 attacks for a freaking T10 map boss to doing Uber Elder in 2 minutes... Since I hardly do any damage to map bosses, my survivability has been subpar too, making Damage on Full Life a bad choice since I'm never really at full life, leeching so little.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Syndicate Encounters are ABSOLUTELY out of the question, no point in even trying, I get totally obliterated.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/JmngijRb

Life regen nodes to hit a jewel spot, completely useless abyss jewels, and no single target setup... Looks like you're doing everything with the GMP setup, since you have no offhand bow?

The life regen nodes are to hit the jewel slot for Might of the Meek, of which I have 2, and which can be considered standard procedure for Scion builds. It's double dipping on the scion life wheel and the resists. If you would have checked the PoB you would have noticed that I am running Slower Proj atm for bossing, not GMP like you assumed. I also do not understand why you think my abyss jewels are useless, since I am running the same double flat fire damage abyss jewels like alot of elemental hit scion over 94 on the ladder. I have swapped for %firedamage %projdamage %attackspeed jewels and will test how they perform.

"
N4rk0tyk 님이 작성:
"
Hexogenx 님이 작성:
I'm having MASSIVE single target problems. Currently sitting at lvl 87 with about 6-7ex invested into the build, gems are still 19 but I struggle even with T10 map bosses. I need 30-50 attacks just to kill them. Considering I started this build to do uber elder at one point, I feel extremely discouraged to continue investing. Map clear has been good but nothing to write home about. If anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong, it would be greatly appreciated. I understand that I am missing lvl 21 gems and a Yoke of Suffering, but I doubt that these 2 things get me from 30 attacks for a freaking T10 map boss to doing Uber Elder in 2 minutes... Since I hardly do any damage to map bosses, my survivability has been subpar too, making Damage on Full Life a bad choice since I'm never really at full life, leeching so little.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Syndicate Encounters are ABSOLUTELY out of the question, no point in even trying, I get totally obliterated.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/JmngijRb

I am thinking that you are using greater projectile for bosses, where you should be using damage at full life, you have 3 green sockets in bow and no alt weapon, you need 3r/2g/1b for bossing and 2r/3g/1b for clears, alternatively 1-2 white socket(s) bow but they get extremely expensive with +3 to gems. I used rare for mapping and Chin Sol for bossing (you can get gg Chin for less than 2ex now), than I got few good drops, sold them along with 2 bows and invested like 13ex in one bow with couple white sockets.

I also basically copy/pasted the tree from guide, you seem to be doing your own thing

https://pastebin.com/n6FLbwCc

I am struggling with damage currently, and while I am doing my own little thing with the tree, I have next to all the offensive nodes of the original build guide and only vary in survivability. I also had a perfectly rolled Chin Sol but my damage increased by switching to the +2 bow rare I am currently wearing. Also, in the PoB, you can see that I am using Slower Projectiles for bossing and swap the gem before a boss, hence you see only the GMP setup if you only check my profile.

I thank both of you for your feedback but unfortunately it did not help me :(
Hexogenx 님이 2019. 1. 6. 오후 2:25:13에 마지막으로 편집
for more damage you need a level 21 ele hit. 19 to 21 is almost 20% more damage and then a yoke amulet is another 14%. a fairly cheap dps ring you can add is the taming, it adds another 10% or so and gives a ton of resists to help a bit with gearing and provides more ailment chance. if you can afford a helm enchant then that's more dmg and you can easily craft a -fire resist helmet with fossils

the enchant was pretty cheap, it cost 50c and it took me two tries with fossil crafting to get the health and negative resist

added all those things to my gear yesterday and it pretty much doubled my damage and it didn't cost too much either
crazypearce 님이 2019. 1. 6. 오후 2:37:15에 마지막으로 편집
"
Hexogenx 님이 작성:

I am struggling with damage currently, and while I am doing my own little thing with the tree, I have next to all the offensive nodes of the original build guide and only vary in survivability. I also had a perfectly rolled Chin Sol but my damage increased by switching to the +2 bow rare I am currently wearing. Also, in the PoB, you can see that I am using Slower Projectiles for bossing and swap the gem before a boss, hence you see only the GMP setup if you only check my profile.

I thank both of you for your feedback but unfortunately it did not help me :(

1. fossil craft a helm like this for -fire resists (i think its scorched, prismatic, pristine as well)

2. fossil craft a stygian belt using scorched, prismatic, pristine till you get something like this

3. Get a Yoke

All 3 of my suggestions should increase your damage.
Thomasmgp 님이 2019. 1. 6. 오후 4:15:00에 마지막으로 편집
"
Thomasmgp 님이 작성:

2. fossil craft a stygian belt using scorched, prismatic, pristine till you get something like this

damn you can make nice belts with that combo, cheers for the post...

made this one on the first try lol, it adds so much dmg, just need to try and fix my res. takes me from 69.5k tooltip to 77.5k which is about 12% more damage. thats a heck of a lot of extra juice

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보